Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Lets Clear Some Of This Shiz Up Before It Gets Out Of Hand Again

I'm so tired about hearing of Hattons body punching just like I was tired of hearing about Delahoyas Left Hook. Leading up to the DLH fight Oscars Left Hook was described as a mythical and majestic thunderbolt bestowed upon him by the God's of Olympus just as people are marveling at the atomic bomb of body punch that Hatton has... DLH and Ricky are solid with their respective punches but Fuk me already and give it a rest.

The thing that everyone seems to forget is that Floyd is a prolific body puncher and busts people up bad with it... It is never mentioned cause he dosent fit the Cotto, Hatton, Ward profile...

When Floyd hits the body its crisp, clean, sharp and loud... Recently Ask Gatti, Mitchell, Judah, Delahoya how Floyd digs to the bod.. Hatton dosent take well to the body at all 

Floyd takes the body very well and just like how DLH'S hook wasnt a real factor, Ricky's body punching garners respect and caution but anyone who feels this fight hinges on a Castillo like Body shot myswell hold their hand on their own azz if they feel that Ricky will duplicate that feat against a prime superior conditioned Mayweather... 

ICB Guest

Default Re: Lets Clear Some Of This Shiz Up Before It Gets Out Of Hand Again

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    I'm so tired about hearing of Hattons body punching just like I was tired of hearing about Delahoyas Left Hook. Leading up to the DLH fight Oscars Left Hook was described as a mythical and majestic thunderbolt bestowed upon him by the God's of Olympus just as people are marveling at the atomic bomb of body punch that Hatton has... DLH and Ricky are solid with their respective punches but Fuk me already and give it a rest.

The thing that everyone seems to forget is that Floyd is a prolific body puncher and busts people up bad with it... It is never mentioned cause he dosent fit the Cotto, Hatton, Ward profile...

When Floyd hits the body its crisp, clean, sharp and loud... Recently Ask Gatti, Mitchell, Judah, Delahoya how Floyd digs to the bod.. Hatton dosent take well to the body at all

Floyd takes the body very well and just like how DLH'S hook wasnt a real factor, Ricky's body punching garners respect and caution but anyone who feels this fight hinges on a Castillo like Body shot myswell hold their hand on their own azz if they feel that Ricky will duplicate that feat against a prime superior conditioned Mayweather...
    Im not Hatton fan at all JT im Mayweather fan and im picking Mayweather by UD but Hatton is dangerous in the body punching department he gets good angles when he is on the inside and finds openings very well and it only takes one body shot but will it be as effective at Welterweight ?? i don't think Hatton will land that many body punches on Mayweather because Mayweather is too fast too slick for Hatton and like you said Mayweather does take a good shot to the body.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

agreed and cc for you rock.

Seems like Hatton's fans are spending so much time talking about what he could do to Mayweather that they are forgetting all the things Mayweather can do to Hatton.
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker
    agreed and cc for you rock.

Seems like Hatton's fans are spending so much time talking about what he could do to Mayweather that they are forgetting all the things Mayweather can do to Hatton.
    back

I'm not one to poo poo a fans optimism, but as the got closer with DLH his left hook got more publicity than his transtesticle hooker pics in circulation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING

Im not Hatton fan at all JT im Mayweather fan and im picking Mayweather by UD but Hatton is dangerous in the body punching department he gets good angles when he is on the inside and finds openings very well and it only takes one body shot but will it be as effective at Welterweight ?? i don't think Hatton will land that many body punches on Mayweather because Mayweather is too fast too slick for Hatton and like you said Mayweather does take a good shot to the body.
    understand it considers great caution, but clearly you remember the hoopla of the superhuman Left hook and its just a matter of time before we heal about the mighty body punch of Zeus Hatton

ICB Guest

understand it considers great caution, but clearly you remember the hoopla of the superhuman Left hook and its just a matter of time before we heal about the mighty body punch of Zeus Hatton
    Yes bro i certainly do you can say that again

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Havn't read much at all about this fight to be honest, just watched the press conferences. Still I don't think anyone is overblowig Ricky's chances at least not on here.

If Hatton is going to win it's clear it's going to be by going to the body, that's how he stopped Castillo and forced Tyszu to quit after all.

I also fully expect Floyd to dish out a one sided beating but I'm not about to suggest that Hatton's fans can't talk up his chances at least.

You never know, he's stopped plenty before with body shots and it could yet prove to be a factor.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can anybody find out how many people both Floyd and Hatton have knocked out? By that I mean guys who have not beat the 10 count, not stoppages.
    Just out of interest.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kel
    Can anybody find out how many people both Floyd and Hatton have knocked out? By that I mean guys who have not beat the 10 count, not stoppages.
    Just out of interest.
    Hatton has 15 KO.
    Mayweather has 3 KO.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just out of interest.
    Hatton has 15 KO.
    Mayweather has 3 KO.
    lol seems like some egg on JT's face right about now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just out of interest.
    Hatton has 15 KO.
    Mayweather has 3 KO.
    CC ICE, how did you find out?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As much of a Hatton fan that I am, I think he'll get smoked bad by PBF. The only reason talk so much about Hatton's hook to the body is because that's really the only thing Hatton has in his arsenal to do any damage. He can't outbox Floyd, can't headhunt Floyd, etc., so the only thing to get up about for Ricky is that hook. If he can land it successfully many times, who knws, he might be able to beat him. But he has to worry about all the things{which are many} that Floyd can dish out to him. A 1 sided fight IMO.
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree that Hatton is going to need to do much much more than go to the body alone. I think his holding will be a factor too. I think it's going to be an ugly fight and I also think Hatton will do better than most think.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just can't imagine Hatton pulling off what Oscar could not. Hatton moved up once before to struggle out a win against... Luis Collazo.

Hatton is getting the money while it is there to get, win or lose. Smart man, Hatton.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Dancing With The Stars factor works in Hatton's favor.

Mayweather playing games makes me very nervous. If Hatton wins I think it will be amazing and also exactly what Mayweather deserves.

Thread Information