Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: The Great JAMES BROWN, His "wig", and Maxine Waters BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default The Great JAMES BROWN, His "wig", and Maxine Waters BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

@Gandalf @El Kabong @walrus @p4pking @greynotsoold hahahahaha!!!!!!

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Great JAMES BROWN, His "wig", and Maxine Waters BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Great JAMES BROWN, His "wig", and Maxine Waters BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

El Kabong Guest

Meh O'Reilly went for the low hanging fruit there and I'm guessing he'll get suspended or reprimanded in some way.

Maxine Waters is a dense cunt, but making fun of a Democrat's hair isn't the way to go about winning an argument.

....and of course, you don't throw stones in glass houses, they'll hit back at Trump of course

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That was hilarious

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    That was hilarious
    I'm of the belief that Lefties typically dress in what I refer to as "Crazy Professor Chic".....the I'm so smart, so brilliant, and so politically agitated I can barely dress myself look is quite popular with those nutjobs.

This is why SOME choose military uniforms to narrow the thought process of dressing themselves on the day to day basis and some choose ooooh I don't know Members Only jackets or pantsuits.

The disheveled political rogue look is tiresome to me. Everyone on their side does it bar the limousine liberal/jet set crew who dress to the absolute 9's and have the "Let them eat cake" attitude. Even talking heads have joined in this attack on professional attire. Look no further than "I drool and can barely make a decent knot in my tie" Chris Matthewssssssssss....his ties are forever crooked and the knot is so fucking tiny.

Karl Marx dressed like a bum and obviously never took a shower or bath, he was covered in boils as well.

They're called dirty hippies for a reason

***Although this does not mean all other politicians have amazing sartorial taste...the Oxford blue dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and some khakis is the international symbol of the politician in question pandering to the "working man"

type in any Presidential candidate and Iowa and I guarantee you'll find this

Examples

BLUE JEANS?!?!? Ted you rogue!!!

El Kabong Guest

OH NO....MORE JEANS!!! "I'mma look casual an' shit.....I may even throw out a Ya'll or two"

The white shirt says "I mean business" the sleeves rolled up says "I'm just one of Ya'll"

There we go, Jim Webb went the full Hee-Haw....too folksy bruh, too folksy

Makes me sick

Thread Information