Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default UK needs a FULL & FREE Referendum on EU Membership

But all they have now is a pro-EU charade. Put the British people first! How is it "politically correct" bwAAAAAAHAHAHA to deny British people healthcare who are senior citizens, for prostate cancer for example, or breast treatment, but yet the government is perfectly fine and prepared to let people from all over the world fly right in as tourists and when they test positive for HIV they get 20 thousand quid a year for treatment?

fucking hijacked, is the UK, hijacked by Bruxxxxxxxxxxxxelles.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: UK needs a FULL & FREE Referendum on EU Membership

Are you Farage in disguise!!!............Are......you Farage in disguise!!!
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

UK needs new Beatles!
    Learn Mike Tyson style and elements of Peekaboo @ SugarBoxing

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It looks like we might be getting Oasis back if that helps.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

is that what he is saying? I have only watched him lambast Mr Barroso about the euro/pound exchange rates and the bailouts/austerity measures. I know nothng of his domestic policies. Well then yes I agree with what I said above, FUCK HEALTH TOURISM

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    is that what he is saying? I have only watched him lambast Mr Barroso about the euro/pound exchange rates and the bailouts/austerity measures. I know nothng of his domestic policies. Well then yes I agree with what I said above, FUCK HEALTH TOURISM
    It seems you nothing about very much really. What would be nice and refreshing for a change, is a something that reflects your own thoughts, about a country you have at least lived in, rather than you just parroting back what a former conservative, public school educated broker from the city said two weeks ago.

Thread after thread from you and Miles about how shit the UK is or how bad the US is. Really ? Is that all you have to offer ?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the UK up until Blair and his henchmen started to really destroy immigration policy back in about what 1998 or 1999? I can't quite recall the exact year. But the average number of unskilled immigrants to the UK over the past 50 years has been about 30,000 maxing out at maybe 50,000. It should be kept this way. Also when I came to Turkey I needed to pay for and provide evidence of my own health insurance policy. That's the way it should be in the UK as well. These waves and waves of fortune seekers and twenty thousand pounds a year retroviral drugs for HIV health tourists are destroying the United Kingdom like nobody's uncle. None of them have their own health insurance. Yet people in the UK are getting their benefits cut. What a freaking joke. Nigel Farage is right to limit the number of unskilled immigrants to no more than 50,000 per year. I personally think with the way that goods and services are being pressured in the UK with Utter gridlock and jammed up and over stretched that there should be no new immigration to the UK beyond skilled workers at this point in time and perhaps 25,000 maximum unskilled workers per year who have their own health insurance before they step on the soil of the UK ha ha ha no doubt word up straight up for real. UKIP is going to surprise everybody

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hmm. The UK is a paragon of virtue. It doesnt invade countries, protect paedo's, drive the poor to death, ethnically cleanse, or ever ever allow unchecked immigration to destroy communal homogeneity. Not in a million years, say I, Winston Smith resident of room 101. Big Brother is glorious and long live the dried up old vampire hag.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Hmm. The UK is a paragon of virtue. It doesnt invade countries, protect paedo's, drive the poor to death, ethnically cleanse, or ever ever allow unchecked immigration to destroy communal homogeneity. Not in a million years, say I, Winston Smith resident of room 101. Big Brother is glorious and long live the dried up old vampire hag.
    hahaha brilliant old boy. YOu just rammed it up the butt-butt of a real shill, didnt you. You know, regarding that shill btw, he often finds it difficult to distinguish these reflexive thoughts he has from those that reflect his core beliefs (atleast we'll give him that benefit of the doubt bwaha), and he mistakes them for sincere insights about himself. And since his automatic thoughts ALWAYS seem to be harshly self-critical, he then likes to agonize over what his internal dialogue suggests about our potential for good or ill. It is really quite pathetic.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Winston is a naughty boy. There's nothing wrong with controlled immigration but when you open up borders it should have national consent. There should be a lot more referendums on many topics. That there isnt defines the system. Elections? Just nonsense really and I say that as a politics major. They refuse to allow what people want at the negotiating table. It is a very subtle bankerist fascism.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When you both refer to me as "they", you just reveal how deep the persecution complex you both have runs. Neither of you live here. Neither of you knows how to be honest or deal with anything but complete agreement or mutual back slapping in the stupid repetitive threads you start. Please try and keep up with reality and stop running away at the first sign of anything but sucking up to your ignorance. Bitter old men, the pair of you.

I am sure I am not the only one tired of your negative bullshit.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    When you both refer to me as "they", you just reveal how deep the persecution complex you both have runs. Neither of you live here. Neither of you knows how to be honest or deal with anything but complete agreement or mutual back slapping in the stupid repetitive threads you start. Please try and keep up with reality and stop running away at the first sign of anything but sucking up to your ignorance. Bitter old men, the pair of you.

I am sure I am not the only one tired of your negative bullshit.
    Who the ^&$%#%$ was talking about you, you paranoid mamby? We are both referring to Winston. Now unless you've changed your name to Winston, get a grip, get out and vote UKIP in May, and take back your country from the EU Supernaturalists.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

UKIP are going to bomb. And I will drink to that.

They will fade away after the election. They will be lucky to win 3 seats. The country en masse is just not right-wing enough to make them successful.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Nigel Farage has pledged to NOT raise the minimum wage.

UKIP are not conversative they are bloody retrograde.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bwahahaha. Bitter? Im loving it me, but I will not swallow the kool aid. Im not bitter at all but will comment on what I know and I know a few useful tidbits. We are free to speak on what we like so go suck a lemon.

Thread Information