Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  25
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

View Poll Results: Has anyone in your family actualy had the Corona virus?

Voters
10. This poll is closed
  • Yes

2 20.00%
  • No

8 80.00%
  • The Corona beer was an issue

1 10.00%
  • I wish Pervy Uncle Albert would get it.

1 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anybody in your family had the Corona virus?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Has anybody in your family had the Corona virus?

I know it is another in the Corona thread anthology, but I just thought I would put it out there. We all know someone who has had heart disease, cancer, or got diabetes, but does anyone have a confirmed Corona infection in their family on here?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Has anybody in your family had the Corona virus?

I do apologize for the spelling in the poll. I was drinking a protein drink and typing with a solitary digit at the same time. It is a messy habit.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

can i ask how would we know? i mean really know & have 100% proof someone had it
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

& thank you for setting the poll so we can see who voted for what
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I know it is another in the Corona thread anthology, but I just thought I would put it out there. We all know someone who has had heart disease, cancer, or got diabetes, but does anyone have a confirmed Corona infection in their family on here?
    @Gandalf your asking for people to give out personal information it should be private. Health information is protected. How do I know google won’t use your poll to sell me masks or tell my health insurer

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Poor Palmer with with drunk old, sit on my knee, Uncle Albert. No wonder he wants him to get it. Bloody Uncle Albert.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nothing yet and hopefully not before a vaccine.

When we look at related deaths you also have to factor in the lock down would have slowed down the virus.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i call bullshit on the one yes vote

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

When we look at related deaths you also have to factor in the lock down would have slowed down the virus.
    i thought you would be against vaccines. are you aware of what bill gates did in india? we never locked down the world for tuberculosis

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

i thought you would be against vaccines. are you aware of what bill gates did in india? we never locked down the world for tuberculosis
    Why would I be against vaccines? I made sure my kids had the MMR when a crazy doctor said it caused problems and he was proved wrong.

I heard you mention Gates and TB but not sure what you were getting at.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    i call bullshit on the one yes vote
    I suspect Palmerq is joking having voted for 3 options including the Corona beverage and Pervy Uncle Albert. or he might just be very unlucky.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Both my sisters, all their friends and family and even one of their dogs has had it. 111 said. All beat it. None officially tested. I kid you not.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

El Kabong Guest

Not to rain on your parade here Master, but #1 A vaccine ain't coming anytime soon and #2 even if we do get a vaccine, by that time the virus will likely have mutated.

Looking at the revised models at present the death toll is similar to the flu WITH flu vaccine and that's with the folks in charge chalking everything they can up to Chinese Coronavirus sooooo I'm feeling like we can get back at our regular lives sooner rather than later.

I can tell you this, there's a lot of bullshit going on with certain governors here in the US Gov. Whitmer in Michigan is wielding power like a tyrant. She's banned people from buying seeds to grow their own food, she's banned people from travelling between properties they own, she's banned a drive in Church service where parishioners were in their own cars, she set the fucking state police on them.

The governor of my state has now limited any business to 20% of their capacity so going to get groceries will now be like trying to get into the hottest night club.

It's bullshit hell in England they're arresting people being out in nature, sunbathing, having picnics. But hey anything for "safety" right

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think they have warned/advised people and if anyone has been arrested they probably deserved it.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Not to rain on your parade here Master, but #1 A vaccine ain't coming anytime soon and #2 even if we do get a vaccine, by that time the virus will likely have mutated.

Looking at the revised models at present the death toll is similar to the flu WITH flu vaccine and that's with the folks in charge chalking everything they can up to Chinese Coronavirus sooooo I'm feeling like we can get back at our regular lives sooner rather than later.

I can tell you this, there's a lot of bullshit going on with certain governors here in the US Gov. Whitmer in Michigan is wielding power like a tyrant. She's banned people from buying seeds to grow their own food, she's banned people from travelling between properties they own, she's banned a drive in Church service where parishioners were in their own cars, she set the fucking state police on them.

The governor of my state has now limited any business to 20% of their capacity so going to get groceries will now be like trying to get into the hottest night club.

It's bullshit hell in England they're arresting people being out in nature, sunbathing, having picnics. But hey anything for "safety" right

There is no evidence anywhere suggesting that Coronavirus deaths are similar to the Flu with Flu vaccine. You are comparing an average 0.1% death rate with something multiple times that number even if you don't believe the 3% estimate.

You just made it up. And you saying

"...I'm feeling like we can get back at our regular lives sooner rather than later. "

is not just you voicing an opinion, it is you demanding that money and your wishes take precedence over the saving of other people's lives. Just like this entire thread, if it is not your direct family you and Gandalf don't give a shit. Like most nationalists what you really mean is there is no such thing as society, only me and my own, and i will watch anyone die before i give up an ounce of anything that is mine. You are basically Gollum with a gun.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information