Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Are these people retarded

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pac doesn't warrant a fight with Floyd? LMAO

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post
    Are these people retarded? Yes or no, Vote!

Someone please explain what this means? Also explain why every fighter floyd has fought warranted a fight with Floyd and why Pac doesn't. Is this a moronic statement or what?

Here is a list of fighters Floyd has fought recently;

Canelo
    Cotto
    "The Ghost"
    I agree! Why should everyone get a shoot at Floyd, except Manny?
    I'm a Manny fan, if they fight I hope Manny wins, but I don't think Manny can win. I still want to see the fight, to be sure Manny can't win.
    I don't think they will ever fight myself, but Manny should be in that line. If they were ever going to fight it should have been years ago, they couldn't come to terms then, I don't see them doing it now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pac doesn't warrant a fight with Floyd? LMAO

Actually the real and more pertinent question that needs to expediently be addressed is, Is Floyd SCARED to fight Pacquiao?
    Another one would be....Are all die-hard fans of Floyd Mayweather Jr afraid for him to fight Manny? Lastly, is he really chicken-shit as almost every boxing fans now, sans the "PBF Jr. die-hards" perceive him to be for not agreeing to that fight?

Let me hear the song and dance, it's OK, many have gotten used to it by now... but I would rather view objective opinions that may very we'll contribute to this historical fight ever happening if it gets more leverage to pressure FMJ to finally agree to fight Pacquiao.

People giving Floyd an easy pass, provides him plenty ammunition to avoid this fight and thereby remain as perception goes, to be singularly, the greatest "duckster" in the history of the sport of boxing!
    Last edited by KananKrus; 11-28-2013 at 01:24 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by KananKrus View Post
    Actually the real and more pertinent question is, Is Floyd SCARED to fight Pacquiao?
    Another one would be....Are all die-hard fans of Floyd Mayweather Jr afraid for him to fight Manny? Lastly, is he really chicken-shit as almost every boxing fans now, sans the "PBF Jr. die-hards" perceive him to be for not agreeing to that fight?

Let me hear the song and dance, it's OK, many have gotten used to it by now... but I would rather view objective opinions that may very we'll contribute to this historical fight ever happening if it gets more leverage to pressure FMJ to finally agree to fight Pacquiao.

People giving Floyd an easy pass, provides him plenty ammunition to avoid this fight and thereby remain as perception goes, to be singularly, the greatest "duckster" in the history of the sport of boxing!
    Floyd offered Pac the biggest money making fight of his career and Pac turned it down because he was scared of needles. Floyd has no pressure to do shit. He is sitting on top as the wealthiest athlete in the world and the p4p king. Floyd just had a shut out win over a young, upcoming superstar. Pac got his ass KOed by a 40 year old and came back to fight a punch drunk stiff. Floyd calls the shots because he is on top...and Pac didn't agree to the initial terms. Now that he Manny is past it and broke...he is desperate for his mega pay day. He might get it...and we can see Floyd school his ass 10 times worse than Marquez did. Keep hating.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post
    It depends at what weight. At 147 he deserves a shot. At 154 I think Lara deserves a chance. The fact of the matter is Floyd doesnt care who deserves a shot. Its just whos the easiest payday.
    Yep. Floyd last three opponents would be considered easy. Esp the last one.

I think you meant to say he makes it look easy..like a prime roy jones.
    yes it was easy. Canelo at that weight is tailor made for Mayweather. I said it before the fight and after. Only ever going to be one outcome in that fight. Canelo is good at everything but not great at anything. Good power, not great, good speed not great, good defense not great. Cotto was well past his best and Guerrero isnt elite level. Floyd is the best of our ere but he is a fucking pussy. He fights who he knows he will beat rather then people who he might lose too.
    Ok sure. The best of our era but still a p&ssy. That makes sense.

Hes a duckster as well. Superb.

Do tell me how pac would have done against these respected top tier fighters in canelo, cotto and robert?

Every fighter floyd fought he just knows he will beat and there all tailor made for him. The anger stems from the ease in which he wins not the opponent.

Thats just complete nonsense and you know it is but you just cant stop hating joe, thats all you do.

I can except that manny is fast with good power and comes across as a great guy but they need (esp roach) to keep mentioning floyd to keep them in the mix.

Lets have a look at who pac fights next but we all know it wont be marquez or bradley because that will stop the hype train in its tracks again and theres lots more money to be made in china with top rank fighters fighting each other again and again.

You will never see pac fight a smart fighter like marquez again..they will all be rios type fighters so he looks good.
    You know its true so stop fighting it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is he SCARED then? ...and chicken-shit? I mean Floyd Joy Mayweather, Jr.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by g3org3 View Post
    I dont think pacman does deserve a fight with floyd theres other fighters that deserve it more than him.Just cause he beat a very easy fighter in rios i do like rios but hes only ever going to beat other slugers, saying that i would love to see floyd vs pacman fight i really belive pacman and khan are the only two that can cause floyd problems right now but garcia, bradley deserve to be in front of pacman.
    Bradley has as good a chance as Manny and a better chance than Khan to best Floyd, but I don't see any of them beating Floyd.
    I do not see Manny and Floyd in the ring together. Arum, GoldenBoy, HBO and SHOWTIME...noway is that fight happening.
    The longer Floyd fights the better Garcia or some other young gun will look.
    Old age, the ultimate slap in the face and kick in the ass, in my opinion.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pac doesn't deserve the fight just for being a dumb fuck and being broke. All them fights. All them millions. And the muthafukka can't stop his accounts from being frozen. Damn shame how stupid some muthafukkas are. Pac don't want the Mayweather fight. Pac wants the payday that comes with a Mayweather fight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Question Re: Pac doesn't warrant a fight with Floyd? LMAO

In my opinion the only person FLOYD MAYWEATHER should is either Unify a welterweight title by fighting TIM BRADLEY. Only reason I say this is because no matter what we say Bradley is undefeated and defeated DEVIN ALEXANDER, JOEL CASAMAYOR, MANNY PACQUIAO, PROVADNIKOV, MARQUEZ. Shouldn't that be enough for a shot?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

AT LEAST BRADLEY ACCEPTED THE FIGHT WITH MANNY PACQUIAO SO TO ME IT DOESN'T MATTER IF HE WON OR LOST THE FIGHT!!!! PACQUIAO VS MAYWEATHER STILL HASN'T BEEN MADE -_-
    Bradley vs Marquez Tim Bradley on fighting Floyd Mayweather EsNews - YouTube

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No, they are right on the money. Boxing is a "what have you done lately" kind of sport. What has Pac done lately? He's 1-2 in his last 3 fights, his win being against a hand picked patsy coming off of a loss, and his previous fight being one of the most brutal KO losses in recent memory.

Does this kind of performance warrant securing a fight with the undisputed #1 boxer in the sport right now? Anyone who believes that it does has obviously been brainwashed by boxing's history of pointless fights and terrible matchmaking.

Who deserves the fight? How about Timothy Bradley, and undefeated fighter in his prime who is coming off a great win over one of boxing's best p4p fighters? How about Danny Garcia, who is in the same boat?

Pac doesn't deserve the fight right now and neither does Khan. Those are another example of greedy boxing promoters putting guys in there because they have a following and will sell more tickets, as opposed to who really deserves it.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bradley and garcia deserve the may 3rd slot.

BUT pac and khan will bring in more money.

I hope the right decision is made..lets not forget devon as well.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post

marquez is my man but he already got schooled by a cheating, weightgained floyd so that's that..

Don't forget the schooling he gave your other man, Canelo.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

marquez is my man but he already got schooled by a cheating, weightgained floyd so that's that..

Don't forget the schooling he gave your other man, Canelo.

Perhaps oscar can come back and avenge them..

After all, he does have the blueprint.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No one desrves to fight Floyd because he has his head up his own arse he sees himself.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The fact that floyd is avoiding the biggest money fight which is against pacman just shows how he really feels.. he's a fucking cherrypicker..

Fuck this guy.. I used to be a fan because his skills are unmatched but his pre madonna bullshit im fed up with..
    @FinitoElDinamita, lets be accurate and honest about this. The blame for this fight not being made does not just land with Floyd as Pacquiao is just as bad. The fight was there, but Pacquiao walked away because he didn't want random testing because he was "deathly afraid of needles' and didn't want to be drained in the build up to a big fight. Pacquiao's side also wanted 50-50, which is bullshit because Floyd brings in more money PPV wise than Pacquiao. Also, Floyd taking the fight with Canelo was a massive risk, and proves he is no cherry picker. The guys resume is fucking unbelievable. Any other fighter with a record like that would be given plaudits, but because Floyd's skill level is so high, he gets no credit for making decent fighters look ordinary. Pacquiao currently has a choice of 5 fighters to fight in a crap Welterweight merry go round and Floyd can fight pretty much who he wants. The only reason Arum & Pacquiao want the fight now is because Pacquiao got knocked out and they need him.

Thread Information