Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero

23 - 1 - 16
    Win Loss record, i wonder why they didn't give him a championship fight yet. This kid is a real deal but whoever handling this kid should has delayed his road to glory.

He can beat Humberto Soto who has dificulty handling the lowly Gaudet

__________________________________________________ ______--
    Hidden Content
    RIP, Crazy Samurai. Thank you for your Drumming.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero

Quote Originally Posted by spade View Post
    23 - 1 - 16
    Win Loss record, i wonder why they didn't give him a championship fight yet. This kid is a real deal but whoever handling this kid should has delayed his road to glory.

He can beat Humberto Soto who has dificulty handling the lowly Gaudet

__________________________________________________ ______--
    ummm didn't he give up his title, and Guerrero looked like a bitch his last time out compared to Soto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes he was as a featherweight.

The fight was stopped because of a bad cut against Yourdan

But didn't he disposed Ruiz in 27 seconds?

He is fighting Super Featherweight now and a really good prospect. He can give Soto a problem because of his youth and ability.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Yordan and he need to rematch,1st time seeing Yordan,very shifty and I think he was bothering Guerrero and cut opened up a door for him.Hes going to need a bit more in the backbone if he wants to hang with Soto....would be a nice scrap,Soto looked a bit raggedy last time until the power came out

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He is fighting Super Featherweight now and a really good prospect. He can give Soto a problem because of his youth and ability.
    Even though the fight was stopped on cuts Yordan was certainly looking like he was getting the better of the Ghost. Looks like he is trying to stay busy which is exactly what he needs to do, and I'm glad his next fight is on ESPN. He really needs to step on the gas, HBO took offense to him stopping the fight on his last outing.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

XaduBoxer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post

Even though the fight was stopped on cuts Yordan was certainly looking like he was getting the better of the Ghost. Looks like he is trying to stay busy which is exactly what he needs to do, and I'm glad his next fight is on ESPN. He really needs to step on the gas, HBO took offense to him stopping the fight on his last outing.
    Yep, I remember Guerrero being dropped out from HBO's roster of boxers... Too bad for him...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The fans even booed the fight but what can he do?

GBP signed him, i think they can arrange a fight for him with a bigger name instead of fighting with mediocre records.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SaddoBoxer View Post

Yep, I remember Guerrero being dropped out from HBO's roster of boxers... Too bad for him...
    when was he ever a marquee HBO fighter? and his last fight wasn't that long ago

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He was but when his fight was stopped due to bad cut, HBO lost airtime of the fight probably also with the commercial paid and lost some profit.
    Hidden Content

XaduBoxer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post

He was considered a HBO fighter before the Yordan fight... After that fight HBO kicked him out from its roster...

link --> http://www.examiner.com/x-802-SF-Boxing-Examiner~y2009m3d24-HBO-confirms-Guerrero-is-out-of-its-picture-unless-he-can-restore-enthusiasm-elsewhere

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He was considered a HBO fighter before the Yordan fight... After that fight HBO kicked him out from its roster...

link --> http://www.examiner.com/x-802-SF-Boxing-Examiner~y2009m3d24-HBO-confirms-Guerrero-is-out-of-its-picture-unless-he-can-restore-enthusiasm-elsewhere

that's so gay lol yet HBO keeps fighters who 9 times out of 10 put on boring performances like Juarez on

XaduBoxer Guest

that's so gay lol yet HBO keeps fighters who 9 times out of 10 put on boring performances like Juarez on
    It's not my problem if HBO kicked off Guerrero... Guerrero is not one of my favorite boxers... Juarez not on my list too...

Just accept you're wrong dude instead of coming back with "that's so gay" or "you're so gay"... It's lame and becoming old...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's not my problem if HBO kicked off Guerrero... Guerrero is not one of my favorite boxers... Juarez not on my list too...

Just accept you're wrong dude instead of coming back with "that's so gay" or "you're so gay"... It's lame and becoming old...
    lmao i was referring to the article you jackass hahaha if you thought i was talkin bout you again well then that's your agenda, but this might be the little push you need

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8IVlfyIc8g

XaduBoxer Guest

lmao i was referring to the article you jackass hahaha if you thought i was talkin bout you again well then that's your agenda, but this might be the little push you need
    Well you quoted my post... I assumed you're talking to me...

HBO not really happy with Guerrero quitting that early in the fight... At least Juarez gave them 12-rounds fight most of the time, meaning more air time...

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And that was the only reason the fight was stopped. For some reason, Guerrero didn't want to let his cutman attempt to stitch the cut up. And then decides not to grant Yordan a rematch...Contrast this with Andre Ward's reaction to the cut Miranda gave him in the first round.

Thread Information