Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Floyd sn says pacman fight will happen

Just seen on esnews floyd sn says when floyd finally beats pacman it will shut everyone up and he will ko him better than Marquez did. Do you think this fight happens ? I do cause pacman needs a big payday and if he looks gd against rios I think he will agree to whatever terms mayweather says.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd sn says pacman fight will happen

Because circumstances has changed, I think there's a great chance of this fight happening more than ever before..

Pac needs and wants this fight and floyd probably views him as an easy prey now after seeing marquez knock him out. Floyds a cherrypicker who preys on vulnerable fighters and pac fits that bill right now.

I hope pac gets this fight and go balls out.. through higher workrate, who knows. Maybe the judges will favor his activity and rob floyd..

I hope pac destroys this guy

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by g3org3 View Post
    Just seen on esnews floyd sn says when floyd finally beats pacman it will shut everyone up and he will ko him better than Marquez did. Do you think this fight happens ? I do cause pacman needs a big payday and if he looks gd against rios I think he will agree to whatever terms mayweather says.
    Why does Manny need a big payday?

jon09 Guest

Its all about the Money which is what drives Showtime and Mayweather. There really are no star power players atm other than Pacman. If Pacman wins impressively then I'm sure it will finally happen. If marketed right it will surpass the Alvarez ppv numbers and will be more entertaining.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by beenKOed View Post

Didn't he sell his house in la due to money problems and he's already said he doesn't want to fight in America again cause he loses to much money paying tax.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd must smell blood in the water. Floyd said in interviews prior to the Alvarez fight is one reason he's great is his ability to pick fights. Maybe they think Manny has slowed enough to where Floyd can take him. I don't think Floyd would get the knock out and he'll say how he was going to knock Manny out but he hurt his bicep. Either way this is a fight that should happen. Perhaps it will justify those of us who are Pactards.

jon09 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by beenKOed View Post

Didn't he sell his house in la due to money problems and he's already said he doesn't want to fight in America again cause he loses to much money paying tax.
    http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/08...going-bankrupt. I guess that makes sense.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pac's definition of broke has to be different than normal people. He lives in the Philipines and those dollars he changed to pacels could feed an entire village for years. He should be living like a king right now. He aint broke.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That report seems a little suspect. Not a news source I would turn to. Anything's possible but Pac has been fighting top tier for so long a kind of doubt it. As far as the tax thing, you can't blame him for trying to dodge that.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    That report seems a little suspect. Not a news source I would turn to. Anything's possible but Pac has been fighting top tier for so long a kind of doubt it. As far as the tax thing, you can't blame him for trying to dodge that.
    Yep.. Pac is fighting outside of US only because he wants to avoid taxes. IT sure aint because he's broke.

Once youve reached a certain level financially, it's kinda hard to turn broke unless one is really really stupid like Antwone Walker.. Even Tyson isn't broke..

Especially at this day in age, rich people like Pacman has all kinds of advisers around him to keep his finances in order.

Regular businessmen be going to PI and living like a fuckin Saudi Prince so how da hell would Pacman go broke..

SOme of these dudes needs to stop believing in everything they read. It's bullshit

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's probably far from broke but I've read articles before on him being a big spender, he probably doesn't have the money a lot of people think and at this stage in his career he will be chasing that big payday with floyd that's for sure.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it makes sense for both of them at this point in their careers. for one, this fight will still make a ton of money which will be hard to walk away from. but relating to their careers, pac doesnt have too much to lose. he is already seen as over the hill. if he loses, pac fans will still say that he would have beaten mayweather a few years before. mayweather on the other hand gets to say that he beat pac and that he is the better fighter. mayweather definitely has more to lose at this point in his career though by taking this fight.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope this fight never happens, they wasted the chance when it should have happened. They know it can still make money and want to get as much as they can but both need to knock each other out, that would be perfect ending to both camps.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I hope this fight never happens, they wasted the chance when it should have happened. They know it can still make money and want to get as much as they can but both need to knock each other out, that would be perfect ending to both camps.
    ko each other like rocky. lol. that would be perfect. pac lands a straight left as floyd lands a devistating uppercut. then they both go to sleep

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by chris6878 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

ko each other like rocky. lol. that would be perfect. pac lands a straight left as floyd lands a devistating uppercut. then they both go to sleep

The fighter the referee counted out first would be the loser?
    The fighter who went down first would be the loser?
    The first fighter to get up within 10 seconds is the winner?

Haven't seen it happen.

Thread Information