Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Now what lame excuses will lil Fraud Mayweather have to NOT fight Manny???

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Now what lame excuses will lil Fraud Mayweather have to NOT fight Manny???

Well your lame excuses and twisting of the blatant obvious to rescue your hero boy Floyd are not worth even mentioning but sure, Pac ain't the number 2 anymore but he has been historically considered the unsorted business of Floyd.

Marquez might be better but Floyd PROVED he could beat Marquez.

Andre Ward is beyond Floyd and Pac in weight.

Floyd cannot use triangulation to claim a nominal victory over PAc without a fight, that's BS!

There are no impediments for the fight except that Floyd doesn't want it. They have been CALLING HIM OUT!
    "Enough with the games mate! Your messing with the Grand Master!"

Lennox Lewis

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Well your lame excuses and twisting of the blatant obvious to rescue your hero boy Floyd are not worth even mentioning but sure, Pac ain't the number 2 anymore but he has been historically considered the unsorted business of Floyd.

Marquez might be better but Floyd PROVED he could beat Marquez.

Andre Ward is beyond Floyd and Pac in weight.

Floyd cannot use triangulation to claim a nominal victory over PAc without a fight, that's BS!

There are no impediments for the fight except that Floyd doesn't want it. They have been CALLING HIM OUT!
    They are worth mentioning as its facts.

I dont need to rescue anyone.

Was marquez with top rank when they fought?

My issues have never been with pac it has always been top rank.

I dont need to call pac a chicken because no matter what freddie or pac say they are puppets and have no control over anything...bob arum controls everything they do..

I want to see the fight as much as you do but the problem still remains that manny is a top rank fighter!

Ignore pac saying he wants 50-50 and turned down 40 million

Ignore pac saying he is scared of needles

Ignore everything that he says because he cant make anything happen apart from what he does in the ring.

Is pac the best fight for floyd right now or even 5 years ago?

YES.

Manny did a good job last night and its great that he is putting that devastating ko behind him AND i hope he has another prime opponent in his next bout.

Im just tired of all the bickering.

Its pathetic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Now what lame excuses will lil Fraud Mayweather have to NOT fight Manny???

Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Or what excuse has Pac had all these years for not fighting Floyd? They are both to blame. Mayweather would absolutely destroy Pac. It wouldn't even be close.
    Here here Bud . .couldn't have put it better myself . . Paq
    is a great fighter no doubt about it . . But I believe that Floyd would do as he liked in a fight with paq before he eventually stops him . . Floyd is maybe a victim of his own success. . But far too good for pac man.-
    Hidden Content
    A lot of boxing promoters couldn't match the cheeks of their buttocks. Mickey Duff..

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He'll probably say they can't do it without 6 months of promotions
    or
    That his little cut can't heal in 7 months
    or
    That they need a new stadium
    or
    That he doesn't know who to negotiate with
    or
    Tell the media he will accept one amount then demand a higher percentage in actual talks

Oh wait.....

Anyone that thinks one side to blame is daft and frankly dishonest. They each improve the others PPVs as long as the possibility is looming next. If the fight they get one big payday, if they don't fight they get many big paydays. You can only kill a sheep once but you can shear a sheep.....

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok Imp, I have one question then,

What does Bob Arum have to say on the matter?

I always hear everybody bag Arum about this shit but I've not seen any statements made from him directly.

Lennox Lewis

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@imp

It seems Arum's position is in line with Freddie, Pac and the rest of the world

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/here-s-...00-boxing.html

Only Mayweather promotions seem to be eluding the big fight from what I'm seeing!

Lennox Lewis

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Manny is past his best.

But I do not find maywether a exciting fighter, he is boring.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

10 years ago this was a 50 million dollar fight.

I do not think Manny has ducked floyd, I can not say with certainty Floyd has ducked Manny, but he has successfully avoided him and made a lot of money, Floyd is not a active fighter, but has been very successful at what he does.

I do not even see this as a entertaining fight, maybe 5-7 years ago, but not now.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok Imp, I have one question then,

What does Bob Arum have to say on the matter?

I always hear everybody bag Arum about this shit but I've not seen any statements made from him directly.
    I'm on my mobile so I can't do a link but if you go back a little ways it's not hard to find pieces where Bob says he is not even accepting calls from GBP. And Shaeffer confirmed, Bob would neither accept nor return his calls. Bob started the "I won't work with..."stance. Floyd just used Bobs play against him. You can see this over and over like a game of frickin ping pong. Remember when Floyd said he was fighting May 5th and Pac could be the opponent but Bob gave the whole "who is he to tell Manny when...." fake rant? If you recall it was only about 5 months earlier Bob did the whole "countdown clock". Bob does it then Floyd doees it, Bob does it then Floyd does it. You can even watch the years go by and whoever wants to fight goes back and forth. Late 09 early 10 Floyd had the 50/50 contract out there. 11 Floyd wasn't negotiating. 12 was when Floyd was pushing for it but the cut err stadium err needs 6 months promotion errr. 13 would have been Mannys year to push for it but he got sparked so it's a nothing year. So here we are 14 Manny says he wants it but he becomes Floyds mandatory and he immediately takes the one fight that will remove him from being Floyds mandatory. Keep in mind that "I don't need a rematch with Bradley", suddenly he does. It's clear as day both sides are playing the fans and fans are bliind to the fact they are remembering what they want and ignoringg the rest. I can list dozens of reasons not to fight frim either side, reasons they've made up. Both sides

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lol at this thread. Look even if you believe FLOYD WAS SCARED four years ago when this traveling circus started what exactly did you people see last night to suggest he still is? Please explain based on Manny's performance last night what Floyd needs to be scared of. I'll say it again slowly.

I f i t w a s a n y t h i n g o t h e r t h e n b a d b l o o d b e t w e e n F l o y d a n d A r u m a n d b a s e d o n M a n n y ' s p e r f o r m a n c e l a s t n i g h t , F l o y d w o u l d b e o n
    M a n n y ' s d o o r s t e p.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@imp

It seems Arum's position is in line with Freddie, Pac and the rest of the world

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/here-s-...00-boxing.html

Only Mayweather promotions seem to be eluding the big fight from what I'm seeing!
    Max,

Listen, i could say the same crap bob or freddie say..its words...no action..stop jumping on the train and believing this rubbish!

None of us are aware what is going on behind the scenes.

When i hear from leonard ellerbe or al haymon its on..its on!

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But, and also sad to say, the PAc 5 years ago- even though he whooped Rios and Bradley just recently, soundly and was beating the living shit out of JMM before he got ko'd- is not the same fighter we see now.

It's an easy win for Floyd if he faces Pac now... you can tell, it just isn't there.

The Pac that destroyed DLH and nearly killed Morales and Barerra, just isn't the same guy...
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

jon09 Guest

I love Floyd but... Its not about what the fans want because we have wanted this for quite some time and the fans wanted Khan but Money shrugged that off also. Manny has now agreed to whatever terms that Floyd has put out there including the random drug screening and the 40 million deal. I do not like Arum but I think this is something that can be worked around because if Don King and Arum can work together then so can GBP and Top Rank. Anyways here is my list of other long shot excuses for these 2 not to meet.

1.Floyd will say he does not want to fight any Asians unless they are Chinese or Japanese.
    2.He will no longer fight southpaws.
    3. He has started his own religion and does not want to start a holy war.
    4. Justin Bieber and Floyd Sr. said no.
    5. Manny has to fight Khan, JMM and Bradley on the same night and then maybe.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The majority of fans wanted maidana and said khan didnt deserve it after his last performance..

If he would have picked khan then floyd would have got the same abuse..then hes labelled a fraud by some posters..jeez

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Fans want it, have been calling for it for so many years, both parties are guilty of not providing it too us, such a shame as now it wont be as good, both fighters are past there primes.

Thread Information