Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: }{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}vvvvv{}}}}{}{}{}{{}{}}}\/\/\/\//\/\//\/\vvvvvvvv}{}{}{}{}{}}}

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default }{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}vvvvv{}}}}{}{}{}{{}{}}}\/\/\/\//\/\//\/\vvvvvvvv}{}{}{}{}{}}}

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}}{}{{}{ }}{}}{][]][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

}{}{}{}{}{}}{}{}}{ @walrus \/\/\//\/\//\/\/VVVVVVV\/\/\/\/\///\\/VVVVVVVVV

@SlimTrae

orangeclock kicks ass to this very day @Greenbeanz He is a zombie don't you know boy?

@Dia bando
    @Beanflicker
    @palmerq

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: }{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}vvvvv{}}}}{}{}{}{{}{}}}\/\/\/\//\/\//\/\vvvvvvvv}{}{}{}{}{}}}

|||||_____________--------------7766111_______________||||||| @p4pking @Gandalf @denilson200 VVVVVVV\/\/\/\/\/\/VVVVVV```````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` ````````````````````````````

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: }{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}vvvvv{}}}}{}{}{}{{}{}}}\/\/\/\//\/\//\/\vvvvvvvv}{}{}{}{}{}}}

What does all this mean @Greenbeanz
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post
    you don't read it.

You

Feel it.
    Vibes
    Vibration
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Always hippin' me to something sho nuff

Dat beat be sho nuff
    1:50 in....dat break down is the stuff
    Too hip to be ruff
    Too smooth to be tuff
    Now I know the time

Time to vibe ,could listen to this while I'm cruisin down da block
    It's half past timeless on my old orange clock
    Clock in Orange work tick tock
    Don't read me...

Feel me.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now I want French fries

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post

You

Feel it.
    Vibes
    Vibration
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Always hippin' me to something sho nuff

Dat beat be sho nuff
    1:50 in....dat break down is the stuff
    Too hip to be ruff
    Too smooth to be tuff
    Now I know the time

Time to vibe ,could listen to this while I'm cruisin down da block
    It's half past timeless on my old orange clock
    Clock in Orange work tick tock
    Don't read me...

Feel me.
    ohhhh HELLLLL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What it means is that not only was Brockton so desperate to troll and attack other posters and rep himself that he created an alt account and called it Orangeclock, but he also invented the character of a virtually illiterate and poorly educated black guy and used that invented persona to justify his own judgemental lazy stereotyping.

This was something he denied during the whole charade until it became impossible to maintain the deceipt. Now he thinks that it is somehow clever and radical to constantly refer back to that to show how untouchable he has become. So much so that he can casually drop things like "ass-rape" into thread titles and just ratchet up the desire to outrage with thread after thread about his anal fixation which when commented on gets you accused of being abused by your own father.

Then there is holding a grudge and then there is involving everyone else in that grudge and desperately dragging the same group of posters in to back him up. Anyone who feels they may have been slighted, real or imagined by the object of that grudge are encouraged to also become hypersensitive and default to their most judgemental and ignorant. That way his own delusions can be justified and he can continue to transform what was a laid back and funny place to discuss boxing and the world in general, into a personal perverted soap box, littered with the faecal debris of a shit slinging simian.

That's what I think it means, but I could be wrong so maybe you should ask him.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=brocktonblockbust;1336234][SIZE="7"][

orangeclock kicks ass to this very day @Greenbeanz He is a zombie don't you know boy?

i'll go with
    Forum fishing non live bait version.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your talents are wasted in here,you should really come with me into the youtube dark ponds of self justification to fish. Get you some some White supremacists, or some Baptist sign waving gimp fish or Holocaust deniers when in season are even more fun. Or whats even more fun is to attack trolls relentlessly for days exposing them and get their lines tangled up with yours so they are fully exposed and you can fish deep into that psyche once their head comes up, they bite then wriggle, even spit the dummy right out and keep hold of the bait all at the same time.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brock is simply trying to bring us together. I think ass rape is code for forum group hug. I do vaguely remember the orangeclock thing. Didn't somebody track down the ip address. I must say, a few things people wrote have stuck with me for sometime but for the most part I forget very shortly after I read it. If something really gets under your skin, you remember it. Very few things here have gotten to me like that, yet.
    Last edited by walrus; 07-06-2015 at 03:25 PM.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    What it means is that not only was Brockton so desperate to troll and attack other posters and rep himself that he created an alt account and called it Orangeclock, but he also invented the character of a virtually illiterate and poorly educated black guy and used that invented persona to justify his own judgemental lazy stereotyping.

This was something he denied during the whole charade until it became impossible to maintain the deceipt. Now he thinks that it is somehow clever and radical to constantly refer back to that to show how untouchable he has become. So much so that he can casually drop things like "ass-rape" into thread titles and just ratchet up the desire to outrage with thread after thread about his anal fixation which when commented on gets you accused of being abused by your own father.

Then there is holding a grudge and then there is involving everyone else in that grudge and desperately dragging the same group of posters in to back him up. Anyone who feels they may have been slighted, real or imagined by the object of that grudge are encouraged to also become hypersensitive and default to their most judgemental and ignorant. That way his own delusions can be justified and he can continue to transform what was a laid back and funny place to discuss boxing and the world in general, into a personal perverted soap box, littered with the faecal debris of a shit slinging simian.

That's what I think it means, but I could be wrong so maybe you should ask him.

Thread Information