Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  68
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: White Nationalists and the alt right. Racist as fuck is no better than woke as fuck

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: White Nationalists and the alt right. Racist as fuck is no better than woke as fu

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I am hardly lecturing you Al, come off it. If you don't want to discuss it then why constantly bring it up? You can't blame all societies ills on immigration, particularly things like an underfunded and ill managed health and education service that is struggling due to the Tories privatising both through the back door.
    We agree to disagree , that's fine.
    ....yyyyyyeah you can't blame ALL problems on immigration, but you can certainly blame SOME problems on immigration.

For example one could PROBABLY find a strong positive correlation (which of course doesn't show cause and effect) between immigration from Muslim majority countries and saaaaay Acid attacks which have curiously been on the rise in England.

.....but you're right, it doesn't account for underfunded and ill managed health and education which is obviously a priority over you know stopping acid attacks. Hmmm, I do wonder about those neighborhoods, can a Brit tell me anything about the people who call those neighborhoods home? @Dark Lord Al can you educate me on who lives in those boroughs?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: White Nationalists and the alt right. Racist as fuck is no better than woke as fu

I am hardly lecturing you Al, come off it. If you don't want to discuss it then why constantly bring it up? You can't blame all societies ills on immigration, particularly things like an underfunded and ill managed health and education service that is struggling due to the Tories privatising both through the back door.
    Right so there's nothing wrong with any of those crowds of people Milling around doing nothing causing problems who are not welcome in the country and who would did not ask our permission if they could be there. You're right beanz as there's absolutely nothing wrong with that absolutely nothing wrong you're right beans nothing wrong at all nothing to see here let's move along now

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    We agree to disagree , that's fine.
    ....yyyyyyeah you can't blame ALL problems on immigration, but you can certainly blame SOME problems on immigration.

For example one could PROBABLY find a strong positive correlation (which of course doesn't show cause and effect) between immigration from Muslim majority countries and saaaaay Acid attacks which have curiously been on the rise in England.

.....but you're right, it doesn't account for underfunded and ill managed health and education which is obviously a priority over you know stopping acid attacks. Hmmm, I do wonder about those neighborhoods, can a Brit tell me anything about the people who call those neighborhoods home? @Dark Lord Al can you educate me on who lives in those boroughs?
    So you are reading my posts then and you don't have me on ignore?

So it is interesting that in a thread about White Nationalists you would find a way to make it about Muslim Immigration in England. And that you would plead with Al to furnish you with some confirmation bias to avoid talking about the thread, and avoid answering any questions raised by the opening post.

So does this white nationalist look like a Muslim Immigrant to you

or how about this one?

or how about the infamous Newham attack of 2014 in which the perpetrator disguised herself behind a Muslim Veil before jealousy led to her disfiguring her friend Despite not being one Does she Look more like a Muslim Immigrant to you ?

These are the people carrying acid attacks in those areas. Gang violence and youth crime not Muslim Immigrants as the main perpetrators but often the victim

"Worldwide, about 80 per cent of acid attacks are by men in women, often in revenge for spurned sexual advances or marriage proposals.
    But in the UK, acid attack charities believe that a high percentage of attacks are male-on-male, with gang members increasingly using acid as an easily-obtained weapon."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7821701.html

But you know best... Narrative huh?
    Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Life is bad if we are now quoting from the daily mirror comic lol.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Better than the Daily Mail.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://youtu.be/7iHXt6DzC9g

I need to put this up again it's catchy

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It doesn't matter the white nationalists are born citizens in that country they have much more of a right then foreigners who are invited in without having asked the population of they wanted farmers in to begin with who and then coming over and instead of being grateful carrying out a disproportionate amount of crimes. You are comparing apples and oranges. The white people who are born in Germany or Germans and the right people who are born in the UK who are British citizens have every right to protest and be white nationalists.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Life is bad if we are now quoting from the daily mirror comic lol.
    You need to seek the news that fits what ur saying

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The UK has a 5% Muslim population and they make up 15% of prisoners too. Definitely some issues there. Terrorists are seldom called 'David Middlegate'.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    The UK has a 5% Muslim population and they make up 15% of prisoners too. Definitely some issues there. Terrorists are seldom called 'David Middlegate'.
    Yeah and I saw no terrorists in South Korea or Japan either the two countries that don't let those people in. Gee I wonder why

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Yeah and I saw no terrorists in South Korea or Japan either the two countries that don't let those people in. Gee I wonder why
    But they are missing out on #diversity

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Well it's not a surprise since u were in NYC unless you mean on tv

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Apparently (this is testimony from ex-prisoners/wardens/guards) muslim gangs run UK prisons these days, as not only do they act as protection, being the largest by numbers, but they are awarded special rights which means they get a far more attractive menu and better recreational/living conditions (lots of "prayer time" without the presence of the dirty kafir guards) hence making it very enticing to convert.
    Last edited by Fenster; 10-12-2017 at 08:28 PM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Better than the Daily Mail.
    that is a childish silly answer , who has quoted from any other paper ? and who stated that any tabloid was better than another ? or are you saying the mirror is a good paper ?
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 10-12-2017 at 08:47 PM.

Thread Information