Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default The paranormal

Just watched darren brown investigates the paranormal and wondered does anyone here believe in all that stuff, or do u have any stories involving strange goings on, such as ghosts UFOs etc
    Last edited by paddy448; 05-10-2010 at 11:43 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The paranormal

Not personally mate but i do know people that claimed to of seen UFO`s/ghosts etc

Im a huge believer in life outside of this planet. You`d have to be incredibly naive to think of all the world around us we are the only life forms.

Not too sure about ghosts. Spirits returning to earth etc- seems a bit far fetched to be honest
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by HattonTheHammer View Post
    Not personally mate but i do know people that claimed to of seen UFO`s/ghosts etc

Im a huge believer in life outside of this planet. You`d have to be incredibly naive to think of all the world around us we are the only life forms.

Not too sure about ghosts. Spirits returning to earth etc- seems a bit far fetched to be honest
    Naive? I'd say that's the wrong word. There's a possibility, but at the minute we can only go by what we know, and not by what we've seen in films. Mars is the one planet that could sustain life as we know it...if it had oxygen.

Ghosts - scientifically impossible.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ono View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HattonTheHammer View Post

Naive? I'd say that's the wrong word. There's a possibility, but at the minute we can only go by what we know, and not by what we've seen in films. Mars is the one planet that could sustain life as we know it...if it had oxygen.

Ghosts - scientifically impossible.

Mars is the only planet that we are physically able to analyse that has the potential for life

Theres a whole galazy still to be unearthed which we know very little about

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

100s of billions of galaxies each containing 100s of billions of stars just like our own in the universe, i think its 99.9% certain that their is other life out there, ranging from primitive life forms to intelligent life forms millions of years more advanced than us.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Had some interesting talks, with 3 Test Pilots 2 English 1 American in private. What they told me and the information Ive gathered on my travels, Im certain we have been visited often.
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As I've said in my 'scientific' thread, if you wait for some phenomena to undergo strict scientific scrutiny, you might be missing out on many fascinating things in this world. I'd rather enjoy the mystery of these phenomena now than wait for scientists to prove them. Remember, many things scientifically proven now used to be considered 'paranormal' or myths many years ago.

Particularly, I think telepathic transmission is very possible. Since our brain operates on electric signals, I think it's possible for us to actually send out and receive these signals beyond the body, just like radio transmitters and receivers. Most people probably don't know this but radio signals can be picked up and listened on radio made of purely inert electronic parts. On a so-called 'crystal radio', a popular hobby during our grandpa's time, you can hear radio broadcast, though in a very feeble sound, without any battery. They use only inert electronic parts with absolutely no power supply. What the ordinary radio receiver does is to purify and amplify these received signals so they come out loud and clear...
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Scrap View Post
    Had some interesting talks, with 3 Test Pilots 2 English 1 American in private. What they told me and the information Ive gathered on my travels, Im certain we have been visited often.
    Yeah I've seen programs where pilots have described things they have seen in the skies, for me there one of the most Credible witnesses, and from what they've said I also believe we've been visited.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I saw a UFO along with my mate having a fag in her back garden at about 2am. Never seen anything like it in all my life. It was a red glow but quite dull, we watched it for about 3-4 minutes before it shot off over the house and out of sight.

No sound at all was heard and the way it moved made it pretty freaky, from a stand still it just bolted!

Never forget that night.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What did they say mate?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The English pilots one was a Big Boxing Fan, who use to pop in a cafe where we use to have Dinner and talk Boxing, Buncy was the main talker in the early 80s. He would turn up at the end of the month for 4 days, said it was his monthly fix . Anyway got talking to him and it turns out He is a Test pilot, one of his duties was the radar run going up the East coast to the Orkneys low flying to test the Radar. I asked Him qiutely if He had ever come across UFOs, He said lots of times. Mentioned one time where one time one as big as Wembly Stadium followed them up the coast for an Hour. They shit themselves, radar picked it up everyone was aware and for an hour everything was hectic in security.
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The English pilots one was a Big Boxing Fan, who use to pop in a cafe where we use to have Dinner and talk Boxing, Buncy was the main talker in the early 80s. He would turn up at the end of the month for 4 days, said it was his monthly fix . Anyway got talking to him and it turns out He is a Test pilot, one of his duties was the radar run going up the East coast to the Orkneys low flying to test the Radar. I asked Him qiutely if He had ever come across UFOs, He said lots of times. Mentioned one time where one time one as big as Wembly Stadium followed them up the coast for an Hour. They shit themselves, radar picked it up everyone was aware and for an hour everything was hectic in security.
    It really makes you wonder Scrap, if you are gonna see UFO's it's more than likely gonna be when you are up there.

You gotta write a book dude!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kel View Post
    I saw a UFO along with my mate having a fag in her back garden at about 2am. Never seen anything like it in all my life. It was a red glow but quite dull, we watched it for about 3-4 minutes before it shot off over the house and out of sight.

No sound at all was heard and the way it moved made it pretty freaky, from a stand still it just bolted!

Never forget that night.
    Me and my dad saw something that convinced him that it was a UFO. Anyway we watched it for half an hour. he was in awe/shock. As it got closer, it turned out it was a helicopter. The morale of the story: My Dad knows jack shit.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kel View Post
    It really makes you wonder Scrap, if you are gonna see UFO's it's more than likely gonna be when you are up there.

You gotta write a book dude!
    haha, i say this to him all the time, i can sit there for hours and listen to things he has to tell, im part way through reading 'The Day After Roswell' by col. philip j. corso and theres some very interesting things in this book to say the least, so far its mainly about the technology that they found from the roswell crash, and the struggle they went through to hide the fact that they had these ''artifacts'' even from their own govournment, started reading it yesterday and couldnt put it down for more than 10 minutes lol, aswell a good series called ancient aliens has a lot of interesting subjects about history and the technology they had that you didnt learn at school lol, one i found really interesting was a sort of tradition that different tribes had to try and sort of distort/elongate their skulls, these tribes being thousands of miles away and apparently having no way of contacting eachother all coming up with the same tradition of elongating the heads of their children by using a sort of band around their heads to distort the growth of their skull, just the other day on embarrassing bodys their was a small child with a skull deformity and they pulled out a cap and started explaining that with this ''cutting edge'' technology they can now start to correct the deformity, strange how this ''cutting edge'' technology was globally known back in times when people would be consider by people nowadays as being not so bright.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Were they charging £3.50 for a pint of carlsberg

Thread Information