Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fury ?

Fury I did say may not have the punching power, but any guy hitting you that's 17 stone is going to
    hurt, Ross if Tyson wins your going to be like a dog with 2 dicks, and I am sure we will never here
    the end of it.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Fury I did say may not have the punching power, but any guy hitting you that's 17 stone is going to
    hurt, Ross if Tyson wins your going to be like a dog with 2 dicks, and I am sure we will never here
    the end of it.
    Hear

Some will be lucky

Others will wish they werent so gutless and actually put their money where their mouths are

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    To give my answer to the thread , Wlad KO 2/3.
    Wlad has more experience , Hits much harder , is faster of hand , and much with an aging Tommy Hearns , Manny Stewart has made him very difficult to hit with his work then grab tactics. Fury can box southpaw all he likes against plodders but he isn't world class in that stance , so in reality he is just a big HW with a dogdy chin and not much hitting power.

Wlad by KO early.

Wlad has honed his style with age , lets face it fighting Wald is like fighting a Limbo Dancing Octopus , with a sledge hammer in every tentacle.
    Erm, Dereck Chisora was world ranked and mandatory and Tyson beat him comfortably, easy in southpaw. Only world class fighters beat Dereck and beat him easy, easier than another Klitschko.

Clocks ticking Al

Where you off to next? Are you trying to find another nemesis, another fighter to dislike?

Maybe you could make a fresh start in another forum and rattle on about Hughie Fury?

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Even Fenster has agreed with me you silly billys
    Ok, with all this knowledge you have on betting, you tell me what price you think Fury will be on fight night ?
    Now youve conceded im right I can see him going down to 2/1 maybe even narrower. He will make a few more believers the more the face to face press conferences happen and people see Wlad repeating his tired old rubbish he says at every press conference. It will start to look like the Klitschko v Haye conferences where Haye was muted for the first time in his career. Tysons confidence knocked Hayes own which is why the fight never happened.

When the Haye fight was announced Tyson was even shorter odds to win than he is here. I dont know what his odds went down to just before Haye pulled out.
    Firstly, I never Conceded that you were right.
    Secondly, do you seriously believe that Fury will be 2/1 or less on fight night based on the fact that Tyson is going to win the "War of Words and psyche out Wlad" ?
    The odds won't change a lot now, and Paddy Power isn't going to say "Shit! Fury didn't let Wlad get a word in there , and HE OUTSTARED WLAD!!!! chalk Fury up at Even Money!!!!!!!
    and Thirdly , that this is why Haye pulled out of a fight with Fury , and not the 4 inch Scar on his Shoulder that hasn't enabled him to make a living Since?
    Seriously Ross, are you Fucking Crazy?
    I don't know who is more stupid, you for writing this crap, or Me for not realising that this is a wind up and that you're taking the piss.
    as John McEnroe famously said "YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!!!!!" LMFAO!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Only world class fighters beat Dereck and beat him easy
    David Haye was world class? He got decked by the supermiddle Lolenga Mock, sparked out by an old pensioner, was terrified of Steve Cunningham and got his trainer to smash him in the mush with a baseball bat to get out of the Fury fight.

Haye was a useless coward. World class my arse. Fact.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    David Haye was world class? He got decked by the supermiddle Lolenga Mock, sparked out by an old pensioner, was terrified of Steve Cunningham and got his trainer to smash him in the mush with a baseball bat to get out of the Fury fight.

Your right, Wlad is even worse than gien credit for as Haye is is best win and most dangerous opponent

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your right, Wlad is even worse than gien credit for as Haye is is best win and most dangerous opponent

Haye is Wlad's best win??

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Richie the way I see it -
    Derek Chisora is a plodder with not much power , he had lost by early ko to Haye .
    His rating was flattering , we all know he is garbage.
    The simple fact is fury has hand picked his rated fighters , I feel that will show in his title shot.

Wlad KO 2 - 3

How do you see it going Richie ?
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 09-22-2015 at 01:19 PM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Haye is Wlad's best win??

Who was more dangerous than Haye?

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    That is not what odds mean. Learn about odds if you are going to talk about odds.

Odds are a reflection of the gambler, not what the oddsmakers think of the fight, but what they think of the money coming in on the fight.

Those odds for Tyson were made 4 months out from the fight before any money was being put down on it

Dear oh dear
    Ross, listen to what Ron is saying you dopey fuckwit. Because more people over here gamble more money on Fury than do on Wlad, the bookies will lay that bet and shorten the odds accordingly. Odds are not a reflection of the chance he has.
    e.g. In Vegas or wherever Tyson fought Douglas, nobody bet on Douglas , hence the odds being so long.
    Over here mugs like you and half the pikeys in the UK put money on Fury thinking it gives him a better chance! The odds started low in anticipation of this.
    Now run along and ask @Silkeyjoe will ya. There's a good lad! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Just since my names getting thrown up in the argument I might aswell put some input into the betting side of things.

1. Bookies put up prices that we think reflect the fight (taking some margin out of them for our profits).
    2. Bookies do react to large amounts of money coming in, but in saying that there hasnt been much money traded on this fight yet. We cut to 3/1 because I though 4/1 was too big or at best fair, so wasnt keen on laying.
    3. Rather then react to money (which may be the case in vegas and why their sports betting product is shite) bookies in England and Ireland react to "smart money". This is money from customers who are profiled as smart betters and have proven track records.

I do believe Fury has a better chance of winning the fight then Povetkin did.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post
    That is not what odds mean. Learn about odds if you are going to talk about odds.

Odds are a reflection of the gambler, not what the oddsmakers think of the fight, but what they think of the money coming in on the fight.

Those odds for Tyson were made 4 months out from the fight before any money was being put down on it

Dear oh dear
    Ross, listen to what Ron is saying you dopey fuckwit. Because more people over here gamble more money on Fury than do on Wlad, the bookies will lay that bet and shorten the odds accordingly. Odds are not a reflection of the chance he has.
    e.g. In Vegas or wherever Tyson fought Douglas, nobody bet on Douglas , hence the odds being so long.
    Over here mugs like you and half the pikeys in the UK put money on Fury thinking it gives him a better chance! The odds started low in anticipation of this.
    Just since my names getting thrown up in the argument I might aswell put some input into the betting side of things.

1. Bookies put up prices that we think reflect the fight (taking some margin out of them for our profits).
    2. Bookies do react to large amounts of money coming in, but in saying that there hasnt been much money traded on this fight yet. We cut to 3/1 because I though 4/1 was too big or at best fair, so wasnt keen on laying.
    3. Rather then react to money (which may be the case in vegas and why their sports betting product is shite) bookies in England and Ireland react to "smart money". This is money from customers who are profiled as smart betters and have proven track records.

Thank you!!

Primo and Ron suck on your lollipops you little nerds

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dear oh dear

Hello @Silkeyjoe , thanks for the input , much appreciated. Could you possibly answer a couple of questions please.
    1. in your opinion , on fight night, do you think the odds will have changed so much that Fury will be a 2/1 shot or less ?
    2. Do you think that the press conferences will have much effect on the Price if Fury is perceived to have the Mental Edge?
    ps. I beg to differ regarding Povetkin, but we shall see.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would expect Fury to shorten a bit before the start due to the patriot money but in all honesty its very hard to know. There isnt much interest in the fight from a betting POV yet but you would think once sky start hyping the fight everyone will punt on it.

Comparing this to the Haye v Klit fight where Haye opened over 2/1 and went off at 5/4 where there was huge volumes of money on Haye it doesnt look like we will see nearly as much money and as such not as big a move.

In these big fights it takes huge volumes of mug money to move the line as price confidence is high so early moves tend to be from smart business as opposed to just backing the popular selection. In general the patriot money comes the week of the fight.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would expect Fury to shorten a bit before the start due to the patriot money but in all honesty its very hard to know. There isnt much interest in the fight from a betting POV yet but you would think once sky start hyping the fight everyone will punt on it.

Comparing this to the Haye v Klit fight where Haye opened over 2/1 and went off at 5/4 where there was huge volumes of money on Haye it doesnt look like we will see nearly as much money and as such not as big a move.

In these big fights it takes huge volumes of mug money to move the line as price confidence is high so early moves tend to be from smart business as opposed to just backing the popular selection. In general the patriot money comes the week of the fight.
    Silks, thanks for the info , I appreciate it, and I can see you're being very diplomatic and don't want to get involved in this childish disagreement between Ross and Me.
    some things I noted from your reply , are that:
    1. there isn't interest betting wise, probably because the "smart money" wouldn't waste their dough on Fury.
    2. the Haye price went down because there was a lot of activity from the "Smart Money" leading up to the fight , presumably because clever people thought that Haye had a better chance than Fury does. and you don't reckon you'll see anywhere near that sort of money on this fight because of the reasons above.
    3. when you mention "Mug Money" , not wishing to put words into your mouth , and you don't have to answer , I'm assuming you mean people like Ross, who would lump on thinking the price is going to drop just because Fury stares down Wlad?
    Thoughts Ross?

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Silks, thanks for the info , I appreciate it, and I can see you're being very diplomatic and don't want to get involved in this childish disagreement between Ross and Me.
    some things I noted from your reply , are that:
    1. there isn't interest betting wise, probably because the "smart money" wouldn't waste their dough on Fury.
    2. the Haye price went down because there was a lot of activity from the "Smart Money" leading up to the fight , presumably because clever people thought that Haye had a better chance than Fury does. and you don't reckon you'll see anywhere near that sort of money on this fight because of the reasons above.
    3. when you mention "Mug Money" , not wishing to put words into your mouth , and you don't have to answer , I'm assuming you mean people like Ross, who would lump on thinking the price is going to drop just because Fury stares down Wlad?
    Thoughts Ross?
    My thoughts are as everyone can see you tried to prove me wrong and failed you mug

You and that bigger thick mug Ron Swanson. Pair of twats. How does it feel to be proven wrong by me?

People like Silkyjoe who are paid to make the odds know that Tyson has a much better chance of beating Wlad than Povetkin did. You disagree because you know fuck all and would never get a job as an odds maker!

You have now found out that yes, the bookies actually give Tyson the best chance of beating Wlad since Haye. Ross wins there... And that also, Ross is right that the odds will shorten once Sky actually start the media hype which hasnt happened yet. Wait till this time tomorrow after the London press conference

Wait till Tyson wins. What shite will you be typing then

Thread Information