1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    This sums it up ha ha ha

Trump is in many ways the perfect foil for a left that has become more moralistic than political, that sees protest as a means to express their own moral objections rather than to mobilise to achieve specific aims. This is what has made protests in recent decades so off-putting, even where one might agree with them. The rallying cry of the Iraq War marches wasn’t Hands off Iraq, or Down with Western Imperialism. It was Not In My Name. The slogan of today might as well be I’m Better Than Him.
    On some level, the protesters know this. To the charge that these protests are merely ‘symbolic’, a writer in Vice says that ‘protests, at their best, can be moments of powerful catharsis for participants, and a lifeline for those who feel alone as the world slides out of shape’. What he’s talking about is therapy, not politics. And if there’s anything truly striking about political life today, it’s not the illiberal blowhard that is Trump – it is how hysterical, disconnected and feeble the left has become.
    You can justify it however you like but there is a great number of people who are against what your President stands for and it hurts your delicate souls. Bless.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    This sums it up ha ha ha

Trump is in many ways the perfect foil for a left that has become more moralistic than political, that sees protest as a means to express their own moral objections rather than to mobilise to achieve specific aims. This is what has made protests in recent decades so off-putting, even where one might agree with them. The rallying cry of the Iraq War marches wasn’t Hands off Iraq, or Down with Western Imperialism. It was Not In My Name. The slogan of today might as well be I’m Better Than Him.
    On some level, the protesters know this. To the charge that these protests are merely ‘symbolic’, a writer in Vice says that ‘protests, at their best, can be moments of powerful catharsis for participants, and a lifeline for those who feel alone as the world slides out of shape’. What he’s talking about is therapy, not politics. And if there’s anything truly striking about political life today, it’s not the illiberal blowhard that is Trump – it is how hysterical, disconnected and feeble the left has become.
    You can justify it however you like but there is a great number of people who are against what your President stands for and it hurts your delicate souls. Bless.
    This is the problem that I have with it though @Master, now I'm not saying that I am pro Trump at all but this 'great number of people who are against Trump' wouldn't be able to give a single example of why they are against him, people just make their minds up because tabloids like The Sun run articles on his silly haircut, how he drinks from a bottle of water, whether his missus doesn't hold his hand when he gets off a plane.

@walrus is spot on when he says that the left has become moralistic rather than political, half of them don't even understand their own arguments and often contradict themselves when put to task.

Obviously I'm not talking about everyone but a large number which is ever growing because of the way that the media has been dumbed down.

El Kabong Guest

Oh dear....Beanz is rather "triggered" it seems. Trump has nothing to do with Liverpool FC so I don't mind if he talks to The S*n he's under no moral obligation not to. CNN is indeed fake news. Beanz, you'll do nothing but pout is what you'll do. "I'm going to line up on the beach! GRRRRRR!!!!"....what would you do you delusional bastard? Would you take the place of a Czech hedgehog and attempt to stop an amphibious landing? Soooooo worried about Americans and no cares about Islamic extremists.....PRIORITIES.

Protest all you want....your own politicians don't give one single fuck about you (unless they can use you for political theater) why should Trump?

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    This sums it up ha ha ha

This is the problem that I have with it though @Master, now I'm not saying that I am pro Trump at all but this 'great number of people who are against Trump' wouldn't be able to give a single example of why they are against him, people just make their minds up because tabloids like The Sun run articles on his silly haircut, how he drinks from a bottle of water, whether his missus doesn't hold his hand when he gets off a plane.

@walrus is spot on when he says that the left has become moralistic rather than political, half of them don't even understand their own arguments and often contradict themselves when put to task.

Obviously I'm not talking about everyone but a large number which is ever growing because of the way that the media has been dumbed down.
    I disagree, Trump gave an exclusive interview to the Sun. I am not saying people are jumping on the bandwagon but not that many that have taken the time out to demonstrate. Most despise what he does and his attitude to certain groups.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Batman it is incredibly unlikely even 1% of people protesting read the sun ffs. Have you not noticed how cunts like Walrus and Lyle will not engage on anything. Like Trump it's all just bluster and bullshit. Their contempt for Europe and Brirain is pretty undisguised just like Trump to the point where everything is a middle finger up to us and you are just going to stand there and take it?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump has done alright and deserves praise. It's just a London protesting and London isn't even English.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Trump has done alright and deserves praise. It's just a London protesting and London isn't even English.
    People from all over the country travelled to protest so your parroting Trumps propaganda for him will not work. Glasgow, Turnberry, Belfast, Europe it was never just England. Blatant 180s in 24 hrs, utter contempt for everyone and choosing The Sun to sell his bollocks and here you are defending the cunt and attacking the English as usual.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

BEANZ ~TRIES~ to hold back war hero.

Yeah let's see how that works out for you

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    People from all over the country travelled to protest so your parroting Trumps propaganda for him will not work. Glasgow, Turnberry, Belfast, Europe it was never just England. Blatant 180s in 24 hrs, utter contempt for everyone and choosing The Sun to sell his bollocks and here you are defending the cunt and attacking the English as usual.
    Trump- I’d like a bilateral trade deal with England

Crowd- you are a fascist racist cunt bilateral trade deals are racist

Good argument from the crowd

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes that is exactly what crowd said. Or what something inside your head says.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Utter bullshit again from those willing to swallow Trumps regurgitated lies. There were protests against Trump all over the UK in towns and cities from Cornwall to the tip of Scotland people came out in huge numbers to voice their disgust at being treated with contempt by the traitorous cunt who continues to do the bidding of the Deep State that are pulling his strings. Already Bannon and Trump have interfered in a democratic referendum, done their best to tear apart Europe and any alliances that do not reflect their own Xenophobic totalitarian dogma and now the fatuous fuckwit has shat all over the memory of Churchill, had a tantrum at Nato, dissed a 92 year old woman who unlike him actually did not bottle it when the call came to fight for her country, stuck his middle finger up to both Brexiteers and Remainers managing to gob at the entire British population, mocked and patronised the British Prime Minister and suggested that another lechereous buffoon in his mirror image be installed as a replacement. He lied by denying everything he was broadcast saying the night before across all the British News networks and Lyle, Brockton, Walrus and Gandalf none of whom live here fell for it.

So low and desperate have they become in their clamour to be the first to insert their tongue up his arse that they have now resorted to questioning the character of basically anyone in Britain who clearly saw how much Bullshit this Orange bullshit artist spouts in just 48 hrs.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Master what was up with the baby trump ballon? I thought it would fly high over London it looked like it didn’t get more than twenty feet up. I will say it looked like a nice day is it warm in london

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A bunch of people who would normally be yelling “fuck the monarchy” and whinging about how the UK taxpayer is subsidizing the lavish lifestyle of a bunch of unrepentant aristocrats suddenly find it in themselves to take the side of the Queen in her struggle against the God Emperor.

RT:

US President Donald Trump failed to impress the British during his visit to the UK, due to both his policies and the way he behaved with the Queen. He broke etiquette several times during his short meeting with the royal.

President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump arrived at Windsor Castle to meet Queen Elizabeth II on Friday, becoming the fourth US president that the 92-year-old monarch has received at the palace, but the 11th that she has met during her reign.

The encounter got off to a bad start, as Trump failed to greet the Queen properly, omitting to offer a neck bow as required in official guidelines on the royal website. Melania also failed to perform the required “small curtsy.” The two rules are not obligatory, as the etiquette provides that “other people prefer simply to shake hands in the usual way.” However, bowing and curtsying are considered good manners and are usually practiced by officials when meeting the royal family.

This is usually what the leaders of friendly nations do. But the attitude and the welcome that the UK has given the President of the United States is absolutely shocking and loathsome.

Why expect courtesy when you fail to give it yourself?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Master what was up with the baby trump ballon? I thought it would fly high over London it looked like it didn’t get more than twenty feet up. I will say it looked like a nice day is it warm in london

I expected a bigger balloon, and flying higher. It looked a bit constrained in a video I saw, clearly not what the balloons creators had in mind.

BTW, will Trump be handed the deflated balloon as a souvenir to take home with him?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The complaints that I hear British people making who are against Trump just don't make any sense at all. They are all hyperbole. They are all melodramatic get the violins kind of exaggeration trying to make Trump look like he is doing some really really terrible stuff. None of their complaints are terrible at all. They're trying to make it like it is terrible stuff. Listen what Master said a few posts above. He said so many people are against what Trump stands for. What in God's name Master are you saying that Trump stands for? He stands for Law and Order. He stands for having a border for a Sovereign Nation. He stands for not wanting people to illegally enter. He stands for helping the United States first. He stands for not wanting to be part of globalist agenda is like the trans-pacific partnership and like NAFTA. How is that something bad? Just like Batman said the people who are opposed to Trump have been so dumbed down by the constant left this media attacks on Trump just saying the word orange over and over Orange monster orange gorilla orange fascist orange hair cheeseburgers Diet Coke etc. Etc this is literally enough now for people like beans and his gang to portray Donald Trump as a kind of fascist dictator or Monster. That is literally how dumbed-down people people like beans are and I think that master is just playing along because he never has anything concrete to say that proves that Donald Trump is such a monster as beans and everybody else who was were at those ridiculous protests in the UK yesterday or claiming. Batman is right that these people cannot debate anything they're just reactionary Marxist George soros-funded revolutionaries who all want open borders and lawlessness just like Obama and Clinton wanted. master and beans can just not simply come out and say that all countries need borders and illegal should not be allowed to enter. Nor should countries take in millions and millions of refugees whose cultures and religions do not embellish our country's but in fact are counterproductive to our societies here.

Thread Information