Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddoboxing head to head debates

Quote Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
    Picture of a part of a Cambodian temple built 800 years ago, when Western science only began assembling dinosaurs skeletons in the past two centuries..

Egypt, 3300 B.C.

It's possible!!

Your skull Diz could merely be a cow's skull, seriously. Also, even accepting that it might be a dinosaur skull, how hard would it be to imagine that people at the time did find skulls like it and were fascinated as they didn't know what it was? What kind of proof is that they really lived with Dinos? The conclusion are far to fast with a substantial lack of proofs.

Google Image Result for http://www.fallingpixel.com/products/5678/mains/cow-skull_00.jpg
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There are a few things that I would like to point out. A scientific theory and a everyday ho hum theory are 2 entirely different things. A scientific theory is backed up by copious amounts of data and are verified by the experts in their field and can be modified in the future with new discoveries and information. Like the theory of relativity, theory of thermodynamics, theory of computation, and yes the theory of evolution. Like I've said, entirely different than the everyday layman's theory that isn't really backed up by anything.

And another thing, we didn't evolve from monkeys. No scientific journal states this. It's been misrepresented by dolts who don't know what they're talking about. We and the apes today shared a common ancestor and both groups branched off far different than evolving from monkeys.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    Jesus is just a rip off Mithra and Horus life, who did exist a couple thousand years before he was ever born: died at 33, had 12 disciples, walked the desert, resurrected after 3 days, it is the copy/paste of the exact same life, really. I am always astonished to discover that most "Christians" do not even know that when dozen evidence have been collected and found for the past couple thousand years, from inscriptions in Luxor to Thebes and in many ancient Indian palaces.
    As for Darwin, the only reason why he said he did "believe" was simply to not get the same fate as Lavoisier, Copernicus or Galileo, the guy strongly believed in evolution, gave countless excellent examples (especially his larks).
    Now the Dinosaurs thing: It's one of the funniest argument ever advances, all the radiometry and stratigraphy tests conclude unanimously that earth is far far older than 50 000 and so were the dinosaurs. Such arguments as Bilbo stated about "being carved in a palace's wall" are extremely funny, it's like if people in 2000 years would get their hands over a tape of Jurassic Park and conclude that we did live with dinosaurs. Dinosaurs skeletons have been found for a long long time now and it would be naive to imagine that people at the time didn't have a fascination for these bones just like we, modern, do today.
    As for the argument of the "hidden agenda", except if you take for granted that all the modern scientists working on archeology and evolution are member of the same plot (for which reason, by the way?? I don't see any reasons why they would secretly and unanimously against a creative factors), that argument just doesn't make sense.
    Well imo what makes these sacred texts and stories so fascinating is that the stories are virtually the same but in some instances the peoples that believed and taught these similar stories never had ANY contact. Look at creation stories, stories of great floods etc. Its the same in India as it was in North America, odd isn't it unless psychologically man just by chance explained things in a similar manner across different cultures (will post a vid proving this point later)

As for your "hidden agenda" deal...what about Global Warming? The scientists seem pretty keen on feigning that man caused that.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Jesus is just a rip off Mithra and Horus life, who did exist a couple thousand years before he was ever born: died at 33, had 12 disciples, walked the desert, resurrected after 3 days, it is the copy/paste of the exact same life, really. I am always astonished to discover that most "Christians" do not even know that when dozen evidence have been collected and found for the past couple thousand years, from inscriptions in Luxor to Thebes and in many ancient Indian palaces.
    As for Darwin, the only reason why he said he did "believe" was simply to not get the same fate as Lavoisier, Copernicus or Galileo, the guy strongly believed in evolution, gave countless excellent examples (especially his larks).
    Now the Dinosaurs thing: It's one of the funniest argument ever advances, all the radiometry and stratigraphy tests conclude unanimously that earth is far far older than 50 000 and so were the dinosaurs. Such arguments as Bilbo stated about "being carved in a palace's wall" are extremely funny, it's like if people in 2000 years would get their hands over a tape of Jurassic Park and conclude that we did live with dinosaurs. Dinosaurs skeletons have been found for a long long time now and it would be naive to imagine that people at the time didn't have a fascination for these bones just like we, modern, do today.
    As for the argument of the "hidden agenda", except if you take for granted that all the modern scientists working on archeology and evolution are member of the same plot (for which reason, by the way?? I don't see any reasons why they would secretly and unanimously against a creative factors), that argument just doesn't make sense.
    Well imo what makes these sacred texts and stories so fascinating is that the stories are virtually the same but in some instances the peoples that believed and taught these similar stories never had ANY contact. Look at creation stories, stories of great floods etc. Its the same in India as it was in North America, odd isn't it unless psychologically man just by chance explained things in a similar manner across different cultures (will post a vid proving this point later)

As for your "hidden agenda" deal...what about Global Warming? The scientists seem pretty keen on feigning that man caused that.
    I suppose dramatic events have always been the same through history. Every so often you get great tsunami's, floods or great plagues. Natural disasters are one common theme which I am sure humans can relate to from way back. I would argue that this has no particular religious significance, though early man may have tried to justify it to himself as such. Whence religious scripture where we are told of such events. I don't really see what role god had to play in the tsunami of 2005. The same as I don't think he was involved in shocking events of yesteryear.

As for the hidden agenda with global warming. That was a small circulation of emails in the great scheme of credible scientific research. Global warming is for real and if you want to ignore the valid opinion of scientists in perhaps one of the most researched areas of recent years, then fair enough. But you've most likely been taken for a ride by corporations whose very future relies upon the continued destruction of the earth.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

The thing is: It is very possible that such thing as a huge flooding happened, matter of fact, I recall some scientists stating that it happened in some part of the desert based on some sediments they did find. Incorporating things that really happened with some fiction and some myth is more or less what the bible is: they took the fiction of Jesus in the modern testament, clogged some facts to it and asked people to shove it down their throat as if it was the truth. MAtter of fact, Jesus probably never existed, neither all the non-sense creation gosspell around it, they just incorporated some facts to the whole and told people "this is how it went, period", which is what the Church did for hundred of years. Still, according to the christian religion, you have to adopt the dogma that Jesus exists, that it happened the way they said it, that the "devil" under a snake appearance forced Eve to eat the evil apple etc, these dogmas are quite necessary to believe in the "real christianism", now some movements are playing the "interpretation" card because the non-sense of all it is getting way too obvious but at the core, that, the holy trinity and the child of God came here to save us (From what??) are necessary to the christian faith/gospell.
    Now as for the global warming, there is not much doubts that is true. The thing, however, is that you have some "wise" ones in the whole who thought: "hey, we have to do something for it but we could make it look even scarier faster to make some dimes out of it". So in the whole, you have problems who have one common factor: global warming is real BUT you have those who wants to reverse the thing to save as much human and species as possible, some who just want to make some bucks out of it and the prophet of doom for which we'll all die tomorrow.. or after tomorrow if finally tomorrow happens. It is a very complex situation with many actors having different interests linked to the same problem.
    Last edited by Nameless; 09-30-2010 at 04:35 PM.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

The vid I was talking about

All religions that had 0 (or very little) personal or written contact and they all come up with the EXACT SAME stories/legends/sacred texts...quite odd don't you think?

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Most of these dogmas come from one source: It's probably an astronomic interpretation; the 12 disciples are the 12 signs of the Zodiac, the 3 days for the resurrection are the 3 days where the sun is at its lower before it raises again, based on the rotation of earth and the astral themselves, the famous 3 kings present in all the egyptian/indian/christian religion are nothing more than the 3 bright stars that are lined up with earth and the sun around the 25 of december

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/ca...136412r9FtfQ4X
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Well that's Bilbo's post in. Now time for Andre to weigh in with his own take on whether or not man truly walked with the dinoaurs.

And then we will have to set up another debate. Maybe a debate between HTH and Amat about whether it's better to put a finger up another girls nose or another girls bum. There could be some serious pearls of wisdom with that one.

But alas, we must await on Andre and his counter to Bilbo's insights.
    Sorry I dont read all the threads Im slack. Must have missed this.

I agree with Bilbo completely.

Although if they did coexist it sort of smashes his other theory that Adam and eve were the very first humans here, because you'd think they'd mention in the good book after Adam and eve and cain and able etc with all their familys and all their history that just once one of those Giants would get a mention (not in a past tense of times gone). But in a real time tense like " and Cain begat JAcob who begat Horab who begat Fiddla who was squashed flat by a giant foot behind a bush one morning.

Prior to Adam and Eve yeah for sure but that makes other men and women being here prior to the first white skinned people 4 wreal mon.
    (They were black by the way ).
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Well that's Bilbo's post in. Now time for Andre to weigh in with his own take on whether or not man truly walked with the dinoaurs.

And then we will have to set up another debate. Maybe a debate between HTH and Amat about whether it's better to put a finger up another girls nose or another girls bum. There could be some serious pearls of wisdom with that one.

Although if they did coexist it sort of smashes his other theory that Adam and eve were the very first humans here, because you'd think they'd mention in the good book after Adam and eve and cain and able etc with all their familys and all their history that just once one of those Giants would get a mention (not in a past tense of times gone). But in a real time tense like " and Cain begat JAcob who begat Horab who begat Fiddla who was squashed flat by a giant foot behind a bush one morning.

Prior to Adam and Eve yeah for sure but that makes other men and women being here prior to the first white skinned people 4 wreal mon.

Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days;

There you go, right after Cain and Able.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post

Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days;

There you go, right after Cain and Able.
    How would you respond to something like this Bilbo:

Answers.com - What does genesis chapter 6 verse 4 mean

It seems to my admittedly untrained eye that the term 'giants' (and all of Genesis 6 really) is very open to interpretation...

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't feel dinosaurs or man have ever existed at all , it is all an illusion created by the matrix.
    I for one am a negative reality inversion.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    I don't feel dinosaurs or man have ever existed at all , it is all an illusion created by the matrix.
    TBH I have always felt the same way. "Why do they keep trying to put me in a box?" I would argue as a kid. "Don't they realise that I am a negative reality inversion?".

Any ideas for the next debate anyone?

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

TBH I have always felt the same way. "Why do they keep trying to put me in a box?" I would argue as a kid. "Don't they realise that I am a negative reality inversion?".

At least we can admit it Miles

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You two are mad, which one of you is the chosen one?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

You two are mad, which one of you is the chosen one?
    We all have to accept Kid Thunder is the chosen one .

Thread Information