Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  418
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 179 of 311 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 4664

Thread: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default re: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Watched Red on TV and it is absurd.
    @Master
    What? How could you not have liked RED?
    I thought it was an underrated film. One of the best I saw that year.
    I recently saw RED2 and it was just as good. I really enjoyed both films.

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    I finally saw 'Klitschko' it was an interesting documentary and quite well done. I think it shows the class of Chris Byrd, Lamon Brewster, and Lennox Lewis to all appear and be honest about their fights with the brothers. It did offer great insight to the different characters of the brothers and how they became who they are today. Vitali the protector, and Wladimir the prodigy...I think the movie showed aside of their hard work and dedication what makes them has made them great champions.
    @El Kabong
    How about that scene where Don King is pretending to be playing the piano for them only to be exposed that the piano was playing by itself... LMAO.
    To think he was almost gonna sign them wonder how different things would have been.

Watched Machete it is so over the top that it is good. The Mexican women are truly beautiful.
    @Master
    Can't stand Machete it's so fucken stupid... I've never seen the films but I don't need to, watching the trailers is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Watched Dirty rotten scoundrels too that is one well done movie, a classic clever comedy.
    @Andre
    This movie reminds me of my dad. He came home with it one day when he bought a box of VHS tapes at a yard sale. We put it on and it quickly became a favorite of his.
    My little brothers favorite scene is the dinner scene when Steve Martin asks permission to use the bathroom, Michael Caine and his new fiance think he's gonna get up and go but he just sits there and pisses on himself... LMFAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
    Red 2 & Prisoners
    Red 2 is fantastic!
    @Galaxy
    I have to agree I enjoyed both films. The first one I saw it opening weekend at a theatre and it was for the underrated film of that year. I recently saw RED2 and I enjoyed it thourouhgly. Both films are funny, filled with action and a good storyline.
    Last edited by CutMeMick; 11-21-2013 at 10:55 PM.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Perks of Being a Wallflower - Easily one of the best films I've seen. A great story and a very underrated film with no critical acclaims. I strongly recommend it.

Stuck in Love - A must see... I really enjoy films like this one. They just open your eyes and make you realize not to sweat the small stuff in life.

The Internship - It was ok... Not a laugh out loud comedy but worth a one time watch.

Pain & Gain - What a fucken waste of time... 30 minutes in and I was done. It's not even funny and it's not even entertaining.

Now You See Me - It was decent I mean, it kept me interested but it's nothing to rave about.

World War Z - It was good the only thing I didn't like is that everything happened too fast and I felt the film was a bit short. It was like one minute their zombies coming next scene he's in the middle east.

21 - I actually really liked this film. I thought it was a good story and it kept interested the whole way thru.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rock n rolla. Great watch.

Dark British circle of crime story in only the way Guy Richie can produce, also funny in a confronting kind of way.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I watched American Gangster again and all I can say it, movie is overrated.. Im going to throw away the dvd.. That's how low I think of it.

Russell Crowe as some squeaky clean, high and mighty cop ( very gay ) and Denzel just acting like Denzel.. so boring.

Im going to watch Road to Perdition... some real gangster shit.. Daniel Craig's character is so fascinating in there.. So dark..

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ive got the best to see list,all from this thread I take down to the video shop for those five weeklys for 5 bucks specials.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Ive got the best to see list,all from this thread I take down to the video shop for those five weeklys for 5 bucks specials.
    Im with that.. Im actually about to head out right now for DVD shopping ..it's like a Sunday ritual

I always make 2 stops.. FIrst I go to Best Buys, then to Wherehouse Music.. I know folks nowadays would rather download movies but for a film lover like myself, I got to have the real thing..

IM probably going to get Showtime's Drama series THE BROTHERHOOD 3rd season..

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So i just came back from DVD shopping.. Check out the list of movies i got and u guys rank them..

- True Romance

- From Paris With Love

- Homeboy ( Mickey Rourke )

- The Original Scarface with James Cagney

- On The Waterfront

- Streetcar Named Desire

- OZ Season 1

- Brotherhood Season 3

All these are used DVDs from Wherehouse Music so i didnt spend much..

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sexy Beast. Ben Kingsley plays a world class nutter. Brilliant scene where he's shaving and talking to himself.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I watched Departed and did not like it. Leonardo De Caprico just cannot act and looks unreal trying to play a mobster. Mark Walberg was funny as his character but the whole film unravelled poorly at the end.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

3000 miles to graceland is very underrated... I highly recommend it..

Im watching True Romance right now and wow this movie is so good.. ive always liked Christian Slater ever since I saw him in Mobsters but this has to be his best work. I never realized how great of an actor Slater was until I saw True Romance again.. he has a James Dean feel, but more of a bad boy..

True Romance mofuckas!,,

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I watched Departed and did not like it. Leonardo De Caprico just cannot act and looks unreal trying to play a mobster. Mark Walberg was funny as his character but the whole film unravelled poorly at the end.
    word!

the original that Departed was remade from was far superior with the cat and mouse games/tension (Infernal Affairs I - hong kong movie)
    "A good stickgrappler has good stick skills, good grappling, & good stickgrappling & can keep track of all 3 simultaneously. This is a good trick & can be quite effective." - Marc 'Crafty Dog' Denny

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Made some GIF's of Rickson Gracie's cameo in Ed Norton's Incredible Hulk - IMO the only good thing about the movie lol at me - he's famous brazilian jiujitsu man/mma fighter

4 more GIF's:
    Rickson Gracie in Incredible Hulk (200 GIF Set 1 ~ Stickgrappler's Sojourn of Septillion Steps

3 more here:
    Rickson Gracie in Incredible Hulk (200 GIF Set 2 ~ Stickgrappler's Sojourn of Septillion Steps
    "A good stickgrappler has good stick skills, good grappling, & good stickgrappling & can keep track of all 3 simultaneously. This is a good trick & can be quite effective." - Marc 'Crafty Dog' Denny

El Kabong Guest

'The Big Sleep' (1978 ) starring Robert Mitchum and Joan Collins, it is a lot different than the Humphrey Bogart version. I don't think it's better than the Bogart version, just different, but it was a good movie.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    3000 miles to graceland is very underrated... I highly recommend it..

Im watching True Romance right now and wow this movie is so good.. ive always liked Christian Slater ever since I saw him in Mobsters but this has to be his best work. I never realized how great of an actor Slater was until I saw True Romance again.. he has a James Dean feel, but more of a bad boy..

True Romance mofuckas!,,

early tarantino scripts are awesome... wonder how it would be if he directed

but nevertheless, great movie!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I finally made myself watch A Clockwork Orange a couple of nights ago. Started of fairly optimistically but slowly descended into sheer disappointment.

A very interesting film called Melancholia. The synopsis sounds absurd but it's the insight to human phycology that makes this film a winner for me. Plus Kirsten Dunst has great boobs.

Watched Silver Linings Playbook last night. Very very very good film. Crazy characters, warm and complex relationships. Jennifer Lawrence popping her butt. A+

If you have children, NEVER EVER watch Antichrist. Just don't. Disparity is such a nasty emotion.
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Thread Information