Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: ~Watch the FOTY candidate between Arce vs. Concepcion (Video Inside) ~ MUST SEE!!!!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default ~Watch the FOTY candidate between Arce vs. Concepcion (Video Inside) ~ MUST SEE!!!!!!

This is def. a MUST SEE!!!!
    I know many of you missed this one last night it was a barnburner...

My god! what a fight this was... You can thank me later just watch it!!!

Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev4dOVTWBoQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvlVX4n_3Hk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk0vOT0PIi8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no_62eJ29FU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyiz2fnARD8
    Last edited by CutMeMick; 09-16-2008 at 09:00 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ~Watch the FOTY candidate between Arce vs. Concepcion (Video Inside) ~ MUST SEE!!

Oh thank you sweetie!!!!!

I wanted to watch this last night, but wasn't able to, because I had no power.

I'll come back and rep you, after I spread some luv around.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ~Watch the FOTY candidate between Arce vs. Concepcion (Video Inside) ~ MUST SEE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post

My pleasure Lady Dee.

It was infact savage & beautiful all in one.

I'm really thinking about it and I'm starting to think this is FOTY.

Cotto-Margarito had the BIG names and PPV behind it and P4P status plus all the media. I get it I do.

But from a fight point of view and how back and forth this fight went and how Arce was on the verge of being KO'd in the early rounds and how he came back was just gut wrenching for me.

I don't know I'm really thinking hard here. Gonna have to give both fights a watch back to back.

Anyone else that has seen this Arce-Concepcion care to weigh in on their point of view as far as it being FOTY?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is an outstanding scrap,here in the 2nd .Im taking a stab Mick... were you filming and typing away like a mad man . Awesome stuff

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Smoger looks like a macy's day float.Arce is killing that left to body abit.In the 6th,Torito doing some tying up

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli surfs 'Nawlins View Post
    This is an outstanding scrap,here in the 2nd .Im taking a stab Mick... were you filming and typing away like a mad man . Awesome stuff
    Actually I didn't record this I just found it on YouTube.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm a big Arce. I'm glad he got the win. The guy is a warrior. Always leaves it in the ring. And yeah, I wouldn't mind if it was FOTY
    The wicked shall die by there own wickedness.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick View Post

My pleasure Lady Dee.

Cotto-Margarito had the BIG names and PPV behind it and P4P status plus all the media. I get it I do.

But from a fight point of view and how back and forth this fight went and how Arce was on the verge of being KO'd in the early rounds and how he came back was just gut wrenching for me.

I don't know I'm really thinking hard here. Gonna have to give both fights a watch back to back.

Anyone else that has seen this Arce-Concepcion care to weigh in on their point of view as far as it being FOTY?
    It was a great fight. But ain't not topping Rafael Marquez-Israel Vazquez 3 for me.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post

My pleasure Lady Dee.

It was a great fight. But ain't not topping Rafael Marquez-Israel Vazquez 3 for me.
    It don't top Joel Casamayor vs Michael Katsidis either i still think Marquez vs Vasquez 3/Casamayor vs Katsidis are the 2 best fights of the year. Both fights were so dramatic with Vasquez being knocked down in the 4th heavily then coming back to hurt Marquez later in the round, then with Vasquez being behind coming back to do a Chavez vs Taylor in the 12th round knocking Marquez down with only 10 seconds left in the fight.........

And Casamayor vs Katsidis was dramatic as you could get it looked like Katsidis was gone in the first round with 2 knockdowns against him, then he comesback and floors Casamayor in the 6th, then Katsidis looks on the verge of winning then boom. Counter left hand and its all over, i think Acre is the 3rd best fight this year with Cotto vs Margarito coming in at 4th.
    Last edited by ICB; 09-17-2008 at 01:15 PM.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My pleasure Lady Dee.

My mind COMPLETELY slipped past Izzy-Rafa III....
    and I was there...

I agree Izzy-Rafa III is def. FOTY still but I think this ones a close second.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My pleasure Lady Dee.

that is the foty

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No way Arce-Concepcion is FOTY, It bankrupted me in the Fantasy League

Seriously though, great fight, I was happy, should be in the top 5 based on what's left in the year.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post
    No way Arce-Concepcion is FOTY, It bankrupted me in the Fantasy League

Seriously though, great fight, I was happy, should be in the top 5 based on what's left in the year.
    Was it ever...
    These 2 brought it on.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fantastic stuff!!! Need to spread rep Mick but it's in the post

Thread Information