Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Fast Eddie or the Hayemaker

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eddie Chambers v. David Haye

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Eddie Chambers v. David Haye

Who do you think would win? Below is Eddie calling Haye out.

Eddie Chambers Says Let Him And Haye Fight Now, The Winner To Then Face Wladimir

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Eddie Chambers v. David Haye

Eddie is a top fighter but he lacks interest.... Which is a contradiction of sorts because he is obviously interested in David Haye..

Hmmm...

David has poor punching technique when he loads up and Eddie can snipe beautifully (even in combination) if when he wants to and David's chin is so so so fragile, I could see Eddie doing a bit of a number on David.

Thing is, he could see all the flaws in the world on tape but he'd remain in his psychological shell until he actually found one in the ring. And because David's power is so legitimate, it's hard to see Chambers opening up and taking the initiative.

Ah fek it... Chambers will no doubt disappoint and let the fight go via UD. He's got the tools but he's no killer.
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Chambers has the skill to outbox Haye but i can see Chambers been negative as soon as he feels Hayes power. If its in England Haye stops him late with Chambers covering up not throwing back while not been that badly hurt the reff jumps in.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

haye would KO him

Id like to think he would make a fight of it but realistically he wouldnt
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I believe Chambers is an out of shape cruiserweight personally and I honestly think Haye would smoke him earlier on than the Klit managed to.

Haye would even smoke an in-shape Chambers at Cruiserweight also.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If there is a fight that i could care less about than this is probably it. Eddie was ko'ed by a phanton punch so he sure as hell can't take a real one. And haye as a whole is just laughable. Chambers this month and then which non klitchko will he not fight next. But hey can't blame the promoters for this one. If they were able to get more than ten people to care about and watch his last fight, then why not ? They could probably even make it for a belt for what any of those retarded belts are worth.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye by TKO.

El Kabong Guest

Well #1 the fight will never happen as Eddie is too young (as in he's not 36 years old) and technically sound #2 Eddie's chin isn't bad, he ate a load of crosses vs Wlad and he's got good defense.

I think its an ugly boring decision win for whoever is most effective with their punches.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Unless Chambers becomes Haye's mandatory, or is willing to go in there for a very low fee, don't see why Haye would want to make this fight, but stranger things happen all the time I suppose.

I think Haye would get the KO in 4-5.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd actually love to see this fight, am I alone?

I think Chambers can take Haye, certainly he's the best fighter he would have ever faced as a heavyweight by a large distance.

He handled Sam Peters' power ok and went 12 rounds with Wlad. His only ever loss is to Povetkin, again on points.

I certainly don't see Haye getting him out of there in 4 or 5 rounds, Monte Barrett lasted that long.

I think it either goes to a decision which Haye wins if his power is enough to force Chambers to fight defensively or else Haye gasses and Chambers piles it on to win late.

No more than 60/40 in Hayes favour imo, maybe 55-45 is about right.

El Kabong Guest

Chambers throws straighter (and therefore quicker) punches and I think IF he was focused on countering he'd have a good chance of winning.

The way the WBA title holder loves to load up on the overhand right Chambers could pick that off all night long.

Mentioned
    430 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye seems more and more a ticking timebomb at hvy. Needs to seriously get with the program and make a statement if he wants to leave legacy of any sort less his stamina, chin or just plain lack of interest catch up to him. He cant fight complete tomato cans as Champion and he cant-wont fight serious top threats. He's stuck in a way and is waisting time fighting an also ran in Eddie chambers. Yeh he may make mega payday with this back home but your bank account is not included in the record book.

El Kabong Guest

Just saw a pic of the WBA title holder and RJJ having a stare down.....if that fight happens I swear to God I'm going to fly to Cyprus or England or where ever that bastard is and kick him square in the balls what a pathetic gold bricking phony of a heavyweight!!! Not enough bad shit can happen to him!

Sure Wlad is fighting Dereck Chisora, but #1 Chisora is a legit heavyweight #2 he's undefeated and #3 he's relatively young. So before anyone says anything about who Wlad is fighting you can be damn sure its not a washed up light heavyweight.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Just saw a pic of the WBA title holder and RJJ having a stare down.....if that fight happens I swear to God I'm going to fly to Cyprus or England or where ever that bastard is and kick him square in the balls what a pathetic gold bricking phony of a heavyweight!!! Not enough bad shit can happen to him!

Sure Wlad is fighting Dereck Chisora, but #1 Chisora is a legit heavyweight #2 he's undefeated and #3 he's relatively young. So before anyone says anything about who Wlad is fighting you can be damn sure its not a washed up light heavyweight.
    No way is that going to happen, it's not even being mooted, just fightnews putting a headline to a picture.

El Kabong Guest

I wouldn't put it past either of them

Thread Information