Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pac beats Tito Trinidad at 147

They dont call him Cheato for nothing. Not only did he try to put bricks around his fists but he cheated against vargas while on the verge of getting knocked out. He went straight for the nuts numerous times to escape the heat..

Pac is too much for him..

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trinidad would KO Pacquiao worse than Marquez did!
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
    Only if he can catch him his footwork is so herky jerky he might twist an ankle trying to catch pac.

It would be like a wannabe kung fu master attempting to catch a fly with chopsticks.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Have you actually seen many of Trinidad's fights at 147? Pacquiao's health would be in danger.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm pretty sure I could catch a fly with chopsticks if you gave me a few rounds, so that analogy probably stands.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    They dont call him Cheato for nothing. Not only did he try to put bricks around his fists but he cheated against vargas while on the verge of getting knocked out. He went straight for the nuts numerous times to escape the heat..

Yeah well there is no cure for Stupid. Some still believe the world is flat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

*Tito had a flaw in his game... he couldn't fight boxers. he couldn't fight fast movers. I hear a lot of "boxing experts" call Pac a slugger... he's far from a slugger. the guy has serious skill, serious boxing ability... ALSO, Tito's chin wasn't the best. No one ever really got a chance to test it cuz Tito had heavy fkn hands, but when Tito got hit, he either went down or was wobbled. It happened many time in his career. Manny would hit Tito and fk him up... there's no way Tito see's the 10th.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
    Only if he can catch him his footwork is so herky jerky he might twist an ankle trying to catch pac.

It would be like a wannabe kung fu master attempting to catch a fly with chopsticks.
    *I watched an old Salvador Sanches fight the other day...man, if u get a chance, check it out..i think it was the Gomez KO... but man, it looked like Pac's style. It's weird cuz u don't notice it until u go back and see it again... of course, it's still very different...but u can see a lot of in and out, bobbing and weaving 1,2,3 then weave out...constant motion., ill see if I can download it,..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    I think Tito most likely knocks him out. Tito had issues with movement because he started to look to get set once he discovered his power. He was not always a stalker. Manny's rinse and repeat attack is not the kind of movement that gives Tito problems and in fact Tito fed on that. It was what finally got Manny leveled. It would not take Tito 4 fights to get it right. Timing negates speed and Tito was one of the best in the business. A great counter puncher which is overlooked because of his power.Tito was a big welter and an even bigger puncher. Even a glancing blow from him would be heavier then a flush shot from Marquez.
    Exactly.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tito would catch up with Manny eventually as he caught up with Carr and ODH he was too powerful for the little man.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Smartest thing Trinidad did at 147 was ducking Ike Quartey

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Smartest thing Trinidad did at 147 was ducking Ike Quartey
    Who you trying to kid? It's a fight that could have gone either way. Sure Quartey had a great jab, but he was primed for Trinidad's left hook.

I'd see both guys getting dropped, but Trinidad would take over down the stretch as Quartey faded.

UD Trinidad

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    I can see Pac beating Trinidad. He would hit and move. In and out all night. Trinidad would follow him around aimlessly looking as lost as he did against Winky Wright.

I rather see Pac try and deal with Ike Quartey's jab instead. I don't think he would handle it
    Pac couldn't get past Morales' jab.. He looked like a deer caught in a headlight in their first meeting..

I could only imagine how he would handle Quartey's..
    I think that that, right there, is why trinidad would beat Pac. At one point Tito had an excellant jab and straight right hand, and he used them. He also was tall, and he used to use that pretty tough as well, like vs barnes. Potentially, he could maintain distance and pick at Pac with the jab and staright right hand the whole fight. beat him up and stop him
    At some point, Pac would make that spin out move to his own right- hell, it is his bread and butter move- and that runs him into the left hook. early on as a welter trinidad was a monster and at that point he is way too much for Pac. After he fell in love with his hook and quit throwing other punches, I think he still wins but I am less sure of it.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KananKrus View Post
    Against the "hands of concrete", Manny doesn't stand a chance, no cheating.... Manny still loses cause here at Saddo... I've yet to see PAC win any of these hypothetical, dream fights.

This is surely one dumb way, be it by design or consequence, to bring down the name of Manny which now is on a high in view of his win against Rios. Rain on his parade...

Dumbness the level by which dares to imply that people are dull and are uninformed to the fact that after Hopkin's trainer caught the "illegal wraps" that has won Tito Trinidad many a fight... (possibly all --this time trying to beat Bernard to depart his senses with) This Trinidad fella', undefeated at this point, has not won other any significant fight since. Well, Mayorga... if one would think so, I say, not!

Damaged reputations as with Trinidad's are better swept under the rug rather than stacking it up against legitimate ones. Better keep it under wraps. The "gray matter" compensates... Discuss it more, then you endanger the ugly truth to come out to damage further this, IMO, already and has always been a non-existent reputation, for good!

There!

Lol. Ridiculous. This is about Tito at 147 not Tito post Hopkins at 160. I think Tito beats him for reasons I have already stated so dont start with this lame conspiracy theory that people are trying to character assassinate Manny because he beat up a tree trunk with arms. And enough with the illegal wraps in Tito's gloves. It was horse shit then and it is horse shit now. Urban legend that sticks around.

Agreed, @IamInuit . Nothing but typical, rehashed, butthurt rhetoric from those who unfortunately don't know any better.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When all else fails, hit 'em with hate, right Finito? LMAOAY.

Thread Information