Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jimrex Jaca Gaining Respect ~(JMM's next opponent)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Jimrex Jaca Gaining Respect ~(JMM's next opponent)

Jimrex Jaca Gaining Respect ~(JMM's next opponent)

Possible upset

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Jimrex Jaca Gaining Respect ~(JMM's next opponent)

Who knows, I haven't seen him but I wouldn't bet against JMM.

I've heard this is PPV. That can't possibly be true.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yep,PPV and I think Daniel Ponce De Leon is on the undercard against a slick boxer by the name of Seeger. Most think Ponce is too raw and will be exposed,I differ,I think he is going to be a big big player at 122 starting from that fight.

As for Jaca,I favour JMM by far but anyone that gets Bernstein's attention must be good.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    Yep,PPV and I think Daniel Ponce De Leon is on the undercard against a slick boxer by the name of Seeger. Most think Ponce is too raw and will be exposed,I differ,I think he is going to be a big big player at 122 starting from that fight.

As for Jaca,I favour JMM by far but anyone that gets Bernstein's attention must be good.
    Yup, I'd have to agree with your points there. de Leon looks raw, but then again his record of KOs is impressive, and I don't see Seeger changing that.

As for JMM, if he is still even 50% of what he was then he should have no bother in dispatching this guy and booking a bout with some proper opposition.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm dissappointed in JMM truth be told. He should be looking for the bigger fights,he is an AWESOME boxer and would cause ANYONE problems,and I include EM,MAB and anyone else. He should be at 130!

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm dissappointed in JMM truth be told. He should be looking for the bigger fights,he is an AWESOME boxer and would cause ANYONE problems,and I include EM,MAB and anyone else. He should be at 130!
    Of course he would, Id be surprised if he didn't beat the MOrales and MAB of today, a few years ago at feather it still would have been 2 fantastic match ups.. And totally agreed, I don't know what he's doing. I still don't know why he wen't over and fought Chris John too, talk about the risk reward of that fight.. Supposedly John is world class but I and probably most anyone haven't seen him whatsoever. Hopefully now that Pac and Barerra are both on Golden Boy with him, it will be easier to get him a big fight.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking
    Of course he would, Id be surprised if he didn't beat the MOrales and MAB of today, a few years ago at feather it still would have been 2 fantastic match ups.. And totally agreed, I don't know what he's doing. I still don't know why he wen't over and fought Chris John too, talk about the risk reward of that fight.. Supposedly John is world class but I and probably most anyone haven't seen him whatsoever. Hopefully now that Pac and Barerra are both on Golden Boy with him, it will be easier to get him a big fight.
    I think EM gives him a harder fight than MAB and I think the MAB fight would be a bore fest if MAB gets on his bike,but I think JMM wins both now too. Oh,please let us not talk about the fooking Chris John fight,first it was the DUMBEST move ever and second,I think JMM won that fight CLEARLY!!! Have you seen it P4P bro? I don't think John is world class,he's good but JMM won. Well JMM is singed with GBP now isn't he? and this is the PPV fight he has gotten??

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think EM gives him a harder fight than MAB and I think the MAB fight would be a bore fest if MAB gets on his bike,but I think JMM wins both now too. Oh,please let us not talk about the fooking Chris John fight,first it was the DUMBEST move ever and second,I think JMM won that fight CLEARLY!!! Have you seen it P4P bro? I don't think John is world class,he's good but JMM won. Well JMM is singed with GBP now isn't he? and this is the PPV fight he has gotten??
    Exactly... Nothing promising from Golden boy yet for JMM so let's hope so.. And no I haven't seen John fight, which is why it was a ridiculous choice of opponents, as Im sure most people haven't seen him fight and certainly not before that night. Why did you see JMM winning clearly? I read a few articles after the fight and it was supposed to be razor thing by most accounts.. Also, I believe Marquez got something like 40,000 for that fight, Im serious.. And in Indonesia, holy cripes.. As if there was any idea as to how the judges would score the fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

great opportunity for Jaca, the only way to capitalize on it is to train hard and have his confidence against a well-tested JMM.

Go Jaca!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Exactly... Nothing promising from Golden boy yet for JMM so let's hope so.. And no I haven't seen John fight, which is why it was a ridiculous choice of opponents, as Im sure most people haven't seen him fight and certainly not before that night. Why did you see JMM winning clearly? I read a few articles after the fight and it was supposed to be razor thing by most accounts.. Also, I believe Marquez got something like 40,000 for that fight, Im serious.. And in Indonesia, holy cripes.. As if there was any idea as to how the judges would score the fight.
    I(along with a few experts like Doug Fischer and someone else I cannot remember) thought JMM won because he was controlling the action,had points deducted for no reason(I think!) and I just thought was the better fighter which is why he asked John for a rematch in USA. I have only seen the fight once but will be watching it again today and I'll tell you what I think. I don't think it's a smart move by GBP to put him on PPV yet,I think the buys for this are going to be horrendous!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Was hoping GBP would make his 1st fight a big one, and it would have if not for 'Drunkarrison' I will assume this fight was set up just to keep JMM active. I hope it doesn't blow up in their face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why are people forgetting that Chris John beat JMM?

Where's the tv time for Chris John?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by P.G.H Angel Eyes

Chris John didn't beat JMM,it was a robbery,he didn't desrve it first and second,why didn't he take JMM's offer of a rematch stateside? If he wants to stay in Indonesia after JMM gave him the courtesy of travelling all that way for peanuts,then he can do the same or get lost.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Chris John didn't beat JMM,it was a robbery,he didn't desrve it first and second,why didn't he take JMM's offer of a rematch stateside? If he wants to stay in Indonesia after JMM gave him the courtesy of travelling all that way for peanuts,then he can do the same or get lost.
    While I haven't seen the fight, I have to agree with the point made about the rematch. If Chris John is the true champ, then why doesn't he give JMM a proper beatdown in the states in a rematch and settle that question once and for all. Hopefully, this fight is just a keep-him-busy fight until the next title shot comes along. Hopefully against Harrison here in Britain, with a massive home support. Who knows, he may even get robbed again.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Spot on, JMM won that fight but anyway thats that. Look at who John is fighting next that shows you the kind of champ he is.

Thread Information