Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: 4 maybe 5 fights coming up ( ones a big one potentially )

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default 4 maybe 5 fights coming up ( ones a big one potentially )

Straight back to the gym for ME im 12 stone 12 now. Got my first one in the Adelphi hotel against an oppoent TBC, should be a cracking show though. I was also offered a fight which if work let me I'll be flying out to Malta to fight Malik Zinad, who's very good and turning pro soon. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity for ME to fight abroad, flights, food, accomdation and purse paid for. Think it's a 6 rounder though but I'm allowed to be 12 stone 2.

He boxed an opponent who boxed that fella James higgy I boxed last time and it looked even. It didn't say who won though so I'll try and do some how work. Some guy has told me he boxed in the Olympics but ive checked and couldn't find anything about they. Either is way im up for it, would be a great experience and if I impress again it could lead to more fights.

I'm booked to box in liverpool at envi 28th November and 4h December, so trying to keep as busy as possible before Christmas. I'm in the process of arranging my own show in southport for hopefully late December if not February, I know ebough people to do a show and with the help of a guy who's been one of my trainers since I'm 13 we know more than enough people to run another successful show.

Keeping fit and happy though and I'll have show other new news coming doing, I'm not turning pro before you ask. But until actually happening im not saying what it is.

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: 4 maybe 5 fights coming up ( ones a big one potentially )

That is a tough schedule just before Christmas. Excellent experience and stay safe.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    Straight back to the gym for ME im 12 stone 12 now. Got my first one in the Adelphi hotel against an oppoent TBC, should be a cracking show though. I was also offered a fight which if work let me I'll be flying out to Malta to fight Malik Zinad, who's very good and turning pro soon. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity for ME to fight abroad, flights, food, accomdation and purse paid for. Think it's a 6 rounder though but I'm allowed to be 12 stone 2.

He boxed an opponent who boxed that fella James higgy I boxed last time and it looked even. It didn't say who won though so I'll try and do some how work. Some guy has told me he boxed in the Olympics but ive checked and couldn't find anything about they. Either is way im up for it, would be a great experience and if I impress again it could lead to more fights.

I'm booked to box in liverpool at envi 28th November and 4h December, so trying to keep as busy as possible before Christmas. I'm in the process of arranging my own show in southport for hopefully late December if not February, I know ebough people to do a show and with the help of a guy who's been one of my trainers since I'm 13 we know more than enough people to run another successful show.

Keeping fit and happy though and I'll have show other new news coming doing, I'm not turning pro before you ask. But until actually happening im not saying what it is.
    Tough schedule, but right now I'm looking into the future and seeing Tam Seddon Boxing Promotions.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cheers guys don't worry lll be fine, I spat sometimes over 12 rounds per day so these 3x2s are nothing.

The future plan will be revealed soon

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Isn't 12 stone 2 a lot lighter than you have been fighting? Lose the weight properly without losing strength Tam. All the best. 😀

Thread Information