Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    I'm just wondering who in the hell actually kept calendars in High school detailing parties weeks in advance . This whole process is a mess. Do think a potential Supreme court justice needs to come off level headed without division. I get the anger, but right now he looks like he's going full rage mode.
    Dude they call him evil and threatening to lives. He is being accused of uncorroborated horrible things. If he wasn’t pissed I wouldn’t beleive him

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I’d be calling anyone who called me evil to fuck off

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I'm just wondering who in the hell actually kept calendars in High school detailing parties weeks in advance . This whole process is a mess. Do think a potential Supreme court justice needs to come off level headed without division. I get the anger, but right now he looks like he's going full rage mode.
    Dude they call him evil and threatening to lives. He is being accused of uncorroborated horrible things. If he wasn’t pissed I wouldn’t beleive him
    Who called him evil? Thats just not right. But man life time appointment in what Trump calls one of the most powerful positions in the world . You gotta keep it steady and not let frivolous feckers rattle you.

El Kabong Guest

He kept detailed calendars because these are the kind of nerds that get nominated to the supreme court

He apparently brought Alyssa Milano a big time Resister (sitting behind him) to tears while talking about his daughters praying for Dr. Ford.....dude has been put through the ringer from the Democrats....I know there will be questions later but right now the Dems look pretty shitty. I'm sure there will be time for them to scramble.

Welcome to the SCOTUS Justice Kavanaugh

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Going out on a limb..I think Trump-Republicans pull him. Get a feeling he already knows something.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Going out on a limb..I think Trump-Republicans pull him. Get a feeling he already knows something.
    Not sure about his appointment but I think the dude is honest, decent and truthful and got a snow job

El Kabong Guest

Fucking scum of the Earth journalists are attacking Kavanaugh's testimony already on Twitter complaining about his anger......I'm sorry if someone accused me of a rape I never committed while simultaneously my family was under attack from deranged lunatic lefties I would probably be able to work up a spit.

From WaPo's James Hohmann
    "Brett Kavanaugh notes that the summer that the sexual assault allegedly took place, when Christine Ford says he pinned her down on a bed, he had spent a lot of time lifting weights and doing strength training."

Bruh

Luke Russert
    'Oh boy-Kavanaugh is going full angry belittled marginalized white man. Tough sell for today.'

Wew lad

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not sure about his appointment but I think the dude is honest, decent and truthful and got a snow job
    It's a clusterfook all around. That's for sure. They should have subpoenaed the friend allegedly involved. Either way someone gets publicly slammed and scarred.

El Kabong Guest

Did Feinstein actually just ask Brett Kavanaugh "Why didn't you want an FBI investigation?".....Senator Feinstein HERSELF sat on this allegation for TWO MONTHS...uuuuummmmm what the fuck are we doing?!?!?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This questioners haircut is very annoying.

El Kabong Guest

It's a clusterfook all around. That's for sure. They should have subpoenaed the friend allegedly involved. Either way someone gets publicly slammed and scarred.
    It's a clusterfuck on ONE side Spicoli....this is straight out of the Democrat playbook they did the same thing to Clarence Thomas. Meanwhile Congressman Keith Ellison is accused of legit abuse allegations and where are the Dems

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Have u ever been accused of shit u didn’t do? For me it’s a horrible thing and of course for me it’s minor shit of little consequence but still it’s a real shitty thing. I can’t imagine it being something of this much significance. People saying his anger is inappropriate? He actually is holding it together relatively well. By the way, I hate my senator blumenthal but he lives the camera.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why wouldn’t Feinstein ask for an fbi investigation while she had the info she leaked to the media?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    It's a clusterfuck on ONE side Spicoli....this is straight out of the Democrat playbook they did the same thing to Clarence Thomas. Meanwhile Congressman Keith Ellison is accused of legit abuse allegations and where are the Dems
    Nope it's a total shit show all around. Demodon'ts and Republican'ts are never short on hypocrisy and hopefully Ellison gets his. But this is life time and all measures should be taken to flush it out with both Ford and Kavanaugh reminded they are under oath.

Then again we knew this would all come down to camera appeal and he said she said with zero way to confirm. I actually find both credible but means nothing.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Have u ever been accused of shit u didn’t do? For me it’s a horrible thing and of course for me it’s minor shit of little consequence but still it’s a real shitty thing. I can’t imagine it being something of this much significance. People saying his anger is inappropriate? He actually is holding it together relatively well. By the way, I hate my senator blumenthal but he lives the camera.
    Yes. I've been on a stand under oath full of anger. We'll leave it at that .

Thread Information