Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How did you learn about Saddoboxing.com and become a Saddo member?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default How did you learn about Saddoboxing.com and become a Saddo member?

I cant remember.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: How did you learn about Saddoboxing.com and become a Saddo member?

Came across it by chance, about 6 years ago its the best forum for ME, with a good cross section of
    lunatics think I've been banned twice in the past. Live and learn don't you.

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When I first got a computer, I found the old Larry Homes site as "greyandold." They called me a senior citizen (I was only 39 then) and hurt my feelings. So here I am...
    These days, the "trainer..." section is slow for my tastes. I hold back, not really riffing on my theories on boxing and how it is practiced...
    The best people on line.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I read for a few months and thought I would sign up. It was great to be saying things in front of others that I had been reading. I was perhaps a little overawed and really only stuck to boxing in those days. It was good that Calzaghe/Lacy was coming up as I knew that was an easy fight and a lot of others seemed to be seeing it differently. I stuck diligently to the boxing posting in those days.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

came for the training section. ( as grey said, is slow now) had a look around the internetz and this place had some of the best knowledge with least hyperbole. guys like grey and Scrap with forget more than most of us will ever know so it's nice to get some of that. mostly just like punching people in the face.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was googling a book on degenrate losers decided to stick around
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I got onto Saddo because no one else would let me in.

Truthfully it is the only one that I can access from my work computer . I was reading the threads for a year before I signed up. Felt intimidated at first and did not introduce myself to the posters just started some Tyson threads. The rest is history.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I read about forums and the internet s in a mag. I typed in boxing forum via dial up and clicked on one called ES...well that crappy one. Made an account and saw how dark and depressing that place was and deleted that night. Saw Saddos and floated for a few hrs on front page asking myself "who the Hell are some of these fighters in these articles"? Literally didn't recongnize half. Then clicked "boxing talk" and that was it!! I felt like an addict who had just walked into much needed meeting Made a long ass name and intro thread, got a cc from Bilbs and company and my first sc from VD and haven't left since.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was on Naz forum and it was closing down so being a big deal on there I charged a young upstart poster by the name of Saddo Lonely Poster to create a new site.

He obeyed and the rest is history. I joined at my own leisurely pace.

Fact
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    I was on Naz forum and it was closing down so being a big deal on there I charged a young upstart poster by the name of Saddo Lonely Poster to create a new site.

He obeyed and the rest is history. I joined at my own leisurely pace.

Fact
    I feel dirty that this place had been spawned by you and Naz.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When I got out of prison all I was given were the clothes I went in with, one stick of gum and saddoboxing.com written on a beer mat.

I assumed it was the same for everyone
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was visited by an Angel. He warned me that I would meet someone with a tree growing out of his arse and his strange ghostly grey, Badminton playing mentor, but to stick with it, because although more of an Agora than a forum there is no better place on earth to discuss the noble art.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i think i was also on some larry holmes forum in 2001 and came across this site.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Being well into internet stockings, I started off as an attention seeking 13 year old whore called Andrea.
    I started testosterone therapy shortly after being submissively pounded by all the chauvinist pigs that run this place, its aged me prematurely like dog years and Ive grown a set and I've dropped the A off the name game to Andre - a sad reflection of my former self. I was with Saddo long before this place was ever created or even thought of, a bit like the one sitting on left side of God, but in the Saddo case Dog. Grrrrrrrrrrr
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

After reading for a few months, I decided this place was full of loons and utter cunts. The perfect place for me to fit in.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Thread Information