Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Non-British perspective: Froch easier to like than was Calzaghe

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

As for the rest of it... frankly I'm tired of arguing with you. You're not worth the trouble.
    This is a classic cop out. You're specifically dodging answering the first point that The Fenster made in this post :

http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...ml#post1075988

You were clearly wrong about this, weren't you?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post

As for the rest of it... frankly I'm tired of arguing with you. You're not worth the trouble.
    This is a classic cop out. You're specifically dodging answering the first point that The Fenster made in this post :

http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...ml#post1075988

You were clearly wrong about this, weren't you?

What? That I said nobody had said anything about Calzaghe ducking and Fenst dragged up a post from Althugz to the contrary? Yeah so what? You want some fries with that medal? What's your fucking point? I didn't say anything about Calzaghe ducking. How about that? Better? You have any other constructive adds to this thread?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You have any other constructive adds to this thread?
    You go first.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You go first.

Fuck off. Your turn.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@TitoFan

1. The post number is in the top right hand corner of every post. Fact (surely not even you can get upset about that fact).

2. Your unprovoked malicious assault on The Fenster has only served to make you look a complete and utter disgrace. You have not attempted to answer a single question posed by The Fenster. You should be ashamed of yourself. Fact.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm a fan of both. I would wether watch Froch anytime. You get your money worth with Froch. To me Calzaghe is a much better all around fighter. Prime vs prime Calzaghe would win with ease.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    @TitoFan

1. The post number is in the top right hand corner of every post. Fact (surely not even you can get upset about that fact).

2. Your unprovoked malicious assault on The Fenster has only served to make you look a complete and utter disgrace. You have not attempted to answer a single question posed by The Fenster. You should be ashamed of yourself. Fact.

Malicious, yes. Unprovoked, no.

Your pathetic "not attempted to answer a single question" line is frankly overused. It's easy to use, and needs no substantiating. We've been going round and around so much you probably don't even remember what, if any, the questions were. We don't agree on anything... that's the bottom line. But I don't hold it against you. You can't help yourself.

If you notice, I'm trying to taper off on the "back-and-forth". But you and some other oddballs are not letting it go. So I'm forced to continue these tirades. Let the record show I'm trying to end these endless and pointless exchanges. Don't you have some other "Mod" things you need to be taking care of?

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We've been going round and around so much you probably don't even remember what, if any, the questions were. We don't agree on anything... that's the bottom line. But I don't hold it against you. You can't help yourself.

If you notice, I'm trying to taper off on the "back-and-forth". But you and some other oddballs are not letting it go. So I'm forced to continue these tirades. Let the record show I'm trying to end these endless and pointless exchanges. Don't you have some other "Mod" things you need to be taking care of?

I think that’s pretty big of you and I would like apologize for my part if I came across as a tool. We all lost the plot a bit once the hair was raised. I joined this forum a couple of years ago and don’t get around posting much but when I do this is one of the most level headed well informed of the forums I visit. I have no axe to grind with you and have respected your opinions on many matters. It just so happens we sit at different ends of the table where Cal is concerned and that’s cool. I sincerely apologize again if I was out of line in a personal way. Not my intent. My energy level for getting into key board wars on boxing forums ran its course.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    We've been going round and around so much you probably don't even remember what, if any, the questions were. We don't agree on anything... that's the bottom line. But I don't hold it against you. You can't help yourself.

I think that’s pretty big of you and I would like apologize for my part if I came across as a tool. We all lost the plot a bit once the hair was raised. I joined this forum a couple of years ago and don’t get around posting much but when I do this is one of the most level headed well informed of the forums I visit. I have no axe to grind with you and have respected your opinions on many matters. It just so happens we sit at different ends of the table where Cal is concerned and that’s cool. I sincerely apologize again if I was out of line in a personal way. Not my intent. My energy level for getting into key board wars on boxing forums ran its course.

You were never out of line in a personal way. Between you and me it was strictly debate. But I thank and appreciate that you came forth that way... it's something we can all learn from. I myself apologize for anything personally insulting I may have said. It's difficult sometimes to argue with several people at the same time, because while some are level-headed and can keep things on an even keel... others resort to insults and ridiculing. So when I respond, I need to keep my responses personalized. But I truly, truly appreciate you coming back in that manner. It shows why we all keep coming back to this forum, and stay away from other, less civilized forums.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@TitoFan

I know precisely what questions I asked. Would you like me to repeat them? The first question was - "Explain the difference between Hopkins and Cazlaghe's title defences?" (this question was posed after YOU claimed Hopkins 160 title reign was superior to Calzaghe's). The second question was - "what fighters did Calzaghe not face?" (this question was in conjunction with the other question).

Every other post you've made towards The Fenster has been to insult him. You don't even have the dignity to explain why The Fenster upset you so much and exactly why you have such vitriolic hatred towards him. You have shown nothing but a shocking lack of class.

You have offended my family, and you have offended the Shaolin temple. Fact.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well, I definitely do not want to offend your family.... NOR the Shaolin temple, lest I get hit with a lightning bolt.

Regarding the difference between the title runs of Calzaghe and Hopkins, they're not that all much different, in that they're both mediocre (lack of quality opponents, in case you require an explanation). I don't defend Hopkins as much as I do criticize some things about Calzaghe. Neither fighter was all that much fun to watch, for me. Hopkins because he often resorted to dirty tactics and many of his fights ended in controversy.... and Calzaghe because his punches were not the type of punches I like to see thrown by professional boxers. And when he threw a flurry, it looked funny in slow-motion replay. I do maintain that Hopkins' list of opponents throughout his career is a level above that of Calzaghe's. Matter of opinion, mostly.

Now... about your being offended so easily:

This appears to be a psychological problem. I can help with that, as I have some non-official training in such matters. First thing you do is you pour yourself a good shot of Puerto Rican rum before you sit down to post on the forum. You don't just down it... you sip it, to enjoy the full-bodied warmth of the liquor. Then, you look out the window (providing you have one nearby) and concentrate on a peaceful scenery outside. Birds chirping would be a plus. You do some neck and finger stretching exercises... you do some controlled breathing... and you try to think of something positive to say about everyone in the forum. Matter of fact... a heartfelt "Good morning!!" would be an excellent choice. And beyond that is your choice. I can, however, recommend that you indulge in some of my wisdom (no need to thank me), to guide you through your posting experience.

If that doesn't work... find yourself a 10-dollar hooker and get yourself good and laid.

Last edited by TitoFan; 06-05-2012 at 04:10 PM. Reason: no good reason

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You go first.

Fuck off. Your turn.
    You've spent fifteen pages of this thread trolling. It's definitely your turn to post something constructive.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You go first.

Fuck off. Your turn.
    You've spent fifteen pages of this thread trolling. It's definitely your turn to post something constructive.

Correction: I've spent 15 pages of this thread (which I started) defending my point of view. You come in out of left field with your smart-ass comments that don't contribute anything useful to the thread. Who's really trolling?

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@TitoFan you really have lost the plot if you think @Fenster needs lessons or encouragement when it comes to drinking.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bump! This is too much fun..

Thread Information