Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Something ive been thinking

I like helping someone any way I can, but when it comes to this technical stuff Ive been reading, like the last post i responded too which is truecontenders question about how to counter a quick 1-2 punch, that people ask I always think "What if I have to fight you one day at a national competition and you whoop my ass with my tactics"

I'm not saying my tactics are the best, and I'm not saying all of you don't have really good questions because you do. I learn by reading this stuff Grey, Scrap, Adam, Md, Johnny and others i cant think of right now have great comments.

But seriously I hesitate to answer some questions because I'm afraid I might be helping some one kick my ass one day.

Does any one feel the same?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Something ive been thinking

how could i knock yo... i mean someone with your height weight and tactics out... hypothetically, of corse

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well I guess I really never thought about it like that but that should make "the thinking game" even better, right? Challenge one another even more, make the fight even better. Cause we all know boxing is an art and it is more mental than physical, right?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I share what Knowlodge I have because its the only way people learn. If people kept everything they know to themselfs boxing would die out... obviously there are a few secrets you don't tell any one... :P

Its one thing to have knowlodge... its a completely different thing being good at practicing it. If your good enough to fight and beat the best its no problem because the best people in the sport will have all the knowlodge you do... its all out there its just a case of finding it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

well if someone is asking questions, then that probably means they don't have a trainer to answer them. And if they don't have a trainer, then you're probably not going to compete against them. I ask questions because I don't have a trainer. I go to a jiu jitsu gym, just so you guys know I'm not useless, but I think your answers to my questions have really tightened up my stand up game. so please don't stop answering them because I'm sure i will never compete against you as a boxer. you're out of my league and that's why I am asking you
    and by the way, you give really good feedback so you especially shouldn't hold back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i wouldnt worry about that. the moves themselves are meaningless. it takes a complete and absolute knowledge to apply them properly, just knowing what the moves are themselves wont actually do anything. the moves mostly posted here are only what happens on the surface; you may know many things but if you lack the wisdom underneath those many things to link them all together, in the end, you know nothing at all. the boxing world is rich with people like this.

its like a freind of mine would say about it, "smart dumb motherfuckers"

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think its about time the middle of the road boxers thought out of the square and made life easier for themselves.
    Im also all for the sport increasing in pushing the limits to the edge like all the other sports have in modern times.
    Some have gone so far you wonder where they will possibly go to next!
    Yet old fashioned boxers would do fine in the ring against most modern fighters.(of course there are exceptions on both sides but generally not much has changed in regards pieceing the techniques together for a certain reason or outcome.
    Alot of middle of the road boxers are very one sided and dont think past what they are comfortable with and can only fight and therefore move off one side.
    I want you all to become champions, why waste your time aiming at anything different?
    ITs a tough sport a mini percent make it anywhere near the top, only the ones with the very best intentions for themselves will ever take on suggestions,aside from thinking further to them and then actually train them onto their own style and then plan and match them to an opponent they or their corner have studied in depth so that the champions limits are pushed to new ground.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Young Tobin, Your dead right, cc
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your comments have made me see things in a whole new, more positive, perspective.

Thank you

Thread Information