Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Just a racist man trying to get some money from poor Cory Booker. I know he’s innocent.
    Stop accusing people of being racist. You are very boring.

Last edited by Freedom; 02-02-2019 at 08:27 PM.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Your idiocity amazes me. I put something up about England and u cry for three hours

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Just a racist man trying to get some money from poor Cory Booker. I know he’s innocent.
    Stop accusing people of being racist. You are very boring.

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/sta...85792386961408
    Racist is the word now used to shut down debate instantly. No Trump, no
    KKK no racist USA. Wtf does that even mean.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Your idiocity amazes me. I put something up about England and u cry for three hours
    No need for that. I very rarely post on Trump or the US and this is not attacking, degrading, mocking, bad mouthing, slagging off your country Is it? Its not pretending one state is the entire union or any of the condescending rubbish you post about Great Britain.

I posted it because not having a new nuclear arms race is kind of an international issue... Doh.

The original treaty was signed in the year I left school and I can remember how the end of what seemed like an inevitable march to a nuclear WW3 was started with decent common sense moves with treaties like this. I expect you were still in short pants.

Your President is playing with fire to save his own skin.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No need for that. I very rarely post on Trump or the US and this is not attacking, degrading, mocking, bad mouthing, slagging off your country Is it? Its not pretending one state is the entire union or any of the condescending rubbish you post about Great Britain.

I posted it because not having a new nuclear arms race is kind of an international issue... Doh.

The original treaty was signed in the year I left school and I can remember how the end of what seemed like an inevitable march to a nuclear WW3 was started with decent common sense moves with treaties like this. I expect you were still in short pants.

Your President is playing with fire to save his own skin.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews...%3fid=53435150

You are blind

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Russia's lap dog still doing anything for his master's approval.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    Yup, trying to force Putin to comply and destroy missiles he shouldn’t have really shows he is a secret agent working with trump. If Trump does nothing with Putin Trump is his lap dog, if he takes a stand against him he is a racist Nazi mad man looking to kill Putin. WTF is wrong with people it makes no sense

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Kirkland Laing I’m surprised u didn’t put this up right away. It’s not true and it’s against Republicans your favorite type of shit

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cnn...ok-controversy

I’m sure it was an honest mistake because we all know all republicans are racist so they just figured he must be as well

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    Yup, trying to force Putin to comply and destroy missiles he shouldn’t have really shows he is a secret agent working with trump. If Trump does nothing with Putin Trump is his lap dog, if he takes a stand against him he is a racist Nazi mad man looking to kill Putin. WTF is wrong with people it makes no sense
    No. Putin would love an arms race, and by pulling out of the agreement, Trump is escalating the situation and allowing it proliferate with no limits.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A little clip from your post Kirk

The lower tax rates, however, had an impact in the goods producing sector, with 50 percent of respondents from that sector reporting increased investments at their companies, and 20 percent saying they redirected hiring and investments to the United States from abroad.
    I see things like “84% of respondents report” who are these respondents and how big was the sample. Was it small caps, fortune 100, Fortune 500 was it tech was it a mix what the fuck was it. Why would this shit article begin with Bernakie and QE which was a ponzi we will never outlive. You basically just hopscotched over Bernakies QE to get your shot in about Trump. Plus u scared of my buddy @elkabong and I’m not one percent sure you did not commit some foul play on him.
    You could try looking at the actual data then which shows precisely zero increased investment or net capital expenditures. Whether or not QE is a bad thing or not isn't the point of the article. The article is comparing the hypocrisy in what these finance people said about QE versus what they said about tax cuts. I was on holiday when snowflake Lyle got triggered by something and ran away.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/econo...131039386.html

Here Kirk u can find some negatives here if u like as well. I don’t think you are after any truth, if u want bad trump news there is plenty of it, some of it is actually true. I thought you would have been ejaculating yourself about the swat team arresting Roger Stone, I don’t think you even mentioned it.
    It's a paid article/sponsored content by a tax cut lobbyist organisation written by a tax cut lobbyist. It's full of shit from start to finish. You're another fucker you can fool all of the time. You're just gagging to let them fool you. The first thing that comes up on google and that's good enough for you.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Kirkland Laing I’m surprised u didn’t put this up right away. It’s not true and it’s against Republicans your favorite type of shit

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cnn...ok-controversy

I’m sure it was an honest mistake because we all know all republicans are racist so they just figured he must be as well
    Final proof of liberal media/deep state bias then. When they have GOP talking hrads arguing with Democratic talking heads who are endlessly repeating the fact that this fucker is a Democrat they make a mistake and it's headlines on Fox. What a bunch of fucking clowns.

In related news:

I await the forthcoming several day wall to wall media coverage of this along with the entire GOP asking him to resign. Followed by Trump.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here's what actually happened once the tax cut bill was signed. Remember this tax cut was going to help workers. The corporations concerned were going to pass that tax cut onto their employees. Amazingly it didn't work out like that. It worked out exactly like all the previous corporate tax cuts did. Candidate Trump got elected by saying, quite correctly, that the economy was rigged against the American worker and he was going to fix it. Instead he's rigged it even further in favour of the tippy top people.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/econo...131039386.html

Here Kirk u can find some negatives here if u like as well. I don’t think you are after any truth, if u want bad trump news there is plenty of it, some of it is actually true. I thought you would have been ejaculating yourself about the swat team arresting Roger Stone, I don’t think you even mentioned it.
    It's a paid article/sponsored content by a tax cut lobbyist organisation written by a tax cut lobbyist. It's full of shit from start to finish. You're another fucker you can fool all of the time. You're just gagging to let them fool you. The first thing that comes up on google and that's good enough for you.
    Ha ha ha says the fucking fool who posts fake shit and numbers with agendas.

Thread Information