Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Happy Christmas Gandalf

Happy Christmas Miles ( @Gandalf ). Apologies for calling you a cunt. Have a lovely Christmas.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Happy Christmas Gandalf

Mary Fistus Miles.

메리 크리스마스 마일
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gandolf is born on christmas eve and andre on christmas day. Great fellas.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thank you for the apology and the same in return as I said bad things at the start of that thread too. People say bad words, people respond with more bad words, and before you know it Dante's Inferno has set the forum alight.

Happy Christmas to all and I hope you are all fine and being nice to your families (including your Mother in-law and strange Uncle Bertie). I am going to be quieter for awhile as I need a break. I guess I burned myself out with stress over recent months and where most people look to relax outside of that to burn off the stress, I have been coming on to this forum taking all kinds of abuse. A bad mix, and so a rest from all things toxic. Just some gentle language study and private reading. It's a little how I imagine Syd Barrett started to live (don't call me out on that, note the word 'little').

That is my Christmas gift to you all, a little peace and quiet. Enjoy.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Thank you for the apology and the same in return as I said bad things at the start of that thread too. People say bad words, people respond with more bad words, and before you know it Dante's Inferno has set the forum alight.

Happy Christmas to all and I hope you are all fine and being nice to your families (including your Mother in-law and strange Uncle Bertie). I am going to be quieter for awhile as I need a break. I guess I burned myself out with stress over recent months and where most people look to relax outside of that to burn off the stress, I have been coming on to this forum taking all kinds of abuse. A bad mix, and so a rest from all things toxic. Just some gentle language study and private reading. It's a little how I imagine Syd Barrett started to live (don't call me out on that, note the word 'little').

I look forward to reading more great posts from you 2014.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

I'm breaking my vow too early, but when I go quiet I will go quiet.

I intend to chronicle the first 18 years of my life in book form over the first 6 months of next year. I will post, but want to get away from using that language here, as I think that is perfect for a book. There is a certain style I am looking to emulate.
    Last edited by Gandalf; 12-26-2013 at 04:18 PM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Having just been voted off the site for good, I should do that. In shock really. Off I go.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Having just been voted off the site for good, I should do that. In shock really. Off I go.
    See you soon.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What does he mean voted off the site for good, he and I just became buddies, I feel abandoned.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    What does he mean voted off the site for good, he and I just became buddies, I feel abandoned.
    He has made a thread where he and smashup will be voted out like the reality big brother show. He lost but he fortunately has a tendency of coming back when he cools down.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

shame on all of you. Gandalf and I just became friends after some turbulent times. Did any of you think of me as you rushed to get rid of Miles. Maybe I'll go zero dark thirty on your asses, then how will you feel.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    shame on all of you. Gandalf and I just became friends after some turbulent times. Did any of you think of me as you rushed to get rid of Miles. Maybe I'll go zero dark thirty on your asses, then how will you feel.
    Miles will be back and that's a fact,! don't worry this place is like a drug he NEEDS his fix of Saddo
    and we Need Miles, and he needs us he's like a old dog you tell him off, but he always comes back
    home indeed he does.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What if he finds God while he's away. That would be terrible for us. If he comes back all lovey dovey I'm leaving.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My plan is to start the self ban on Jan 1st and hopefully, find a new me in that time. A little how Gandalf changed from the gray to the white. A new perspective and a new robe and the absence of beard dye. I need to learn to be more communal as I used to be long ago, instead of this nihilist, burning on his own fractured past. Basically, a strongly opinionated person, but who will treat others better, who will suggest change rather than hammer it home with a rusty nail into an open eye socket.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

I'm breaking my vow too early, but when I go quiet I will go quiet.

I intend to chronicle the first 18 years of my life in book form over the first 6 months of next year. I will post, but want to get away from using that language here, as I think that is perfect for a book. There is a certain style I am looking to emulate.
    Quite serious on the book idea. My upbringing is very Oliver Twist and would put to rest some of the notions that I was middle class. Seeing as I have given up sharing anecdotes on here already, it is best to use them as the basis of a series of books. The first would be from rags to nail polish.The story of a poor child jumbled, city to city, never having any stability, eventually moving half way across the country to a different universe where people spoke like Geoffrey Boycott. They put down family dog, the parental breakup, the homelessness, the eventual house where baby sister gets the big bedroom and me the tiny box, school absenteeism because of misery, made up illness to avoid school. Such a heartbreaking tale of hopelessness, but then eventually he discovers rock and roll and wears black nail polish to an economics class where he is called up to draw a diagram on the board. Whatever, will happen at this juncture? Some of the anecdotes could be very funny, but will I have the commitment, dunno, but I certainly have the time.

Thread Information