Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: London will be overrun by 29 million Romanians and Bulgarians

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    All the flights were not sold out. All the trains were not full. All the ferries were not crammed full. The planned mass invasion never happened. The UK is part of the EU, it is not an isolated experiment. Mealymouthed protectionism from someone who would see the UK become a republic and remove a monarchy that earns far more than it costs.
    But it is only the start. I do believe in protectionism of domestic labour, as that is where our communities and families are. It is their country first. As for the monarachy, toss them overboard or buy them a one way ticket to Romania. At least then Buckingham Palace could be useful as well as the many other residences.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    All the flights were not sold out. All the trains were not full. All the ferries were not crammed full. The planned mass invasion never happened. The UK is part of the EU, it is not an isolated experiment. Mealymouthed protectionism from someone who would see the UK become a republic and remove a monarchy that earns far more than it costs.
    Oh please Beanz. The invasion is set for April 2014. Flights, trains and ferries WILL be crammed and you will be sorry.
    Stop moving the goalposts. Why will I be sorry ? I am Gypsy Chav Scum and proud. Bring it on.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh please Beanz. The invasion is set for April 2014. Flights, trains and ferries WILL be crammed and you will be sorry.
    Stop moving the goalposts. Why will I be sorry ? I am Gypsy Chav Scum and proud. Bring it on.
    @Greenbeanz dude this is the part you are not understanding. YOU are NOT scum. YOU are not implicated in crimes. Don't defend anyone who IS, even if they come from the same place. I am Italian and I can say that Italians are the biggest scumbags on earth. You go to Rome you get robbed--its THAT FUCKING SIMPLE. Does that mke me a racist Beanz? Im Italian and Italian are scum---everybody knows it. SCUM Italians robbing and pick pocketing in Italy. Raping. Cheating. Mafia. Sexual harrassers. etc. I have NO problem saying this, why do you have a problem when we say a lot of these gypsies and poor easterners are vagabond scum WHEN THEY ACTUALLY INDEED ARE JUST THAT!!!

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is no more social housing, the thing is vast emigrations is bad for ALL OF US, no housing and
    no jobs, this leads to poverty and slums and ghettos simple not rocket science.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Greenbeanz dude this is the part you are not understanding. YOU are NOT scum. YOU are not implicated in crimes. Don't defend anyone who IS, even if they come from the same place. I am Italian and I can say that Italians are the biggest scumbags on earth. You go to Rome you get robbed--its THAT FUCKING SIMPLE. Does that mke me a racist Beanz? Im Italian and Italian are scum---everybody knows it. SCUM Italians robbing and pick pocketing in Italy. Raping. Cheating. Mafia. Sexual harrassers. etc. I have NO problem saying this, why do you have a problem when we say a lot of these gypsies and poor easterners are vagabond scum WHEN THEY ACTUALLY INDEED ARE JUST THAT!!!
    I used to live in Milan amongst Italians who most certainly were not scum. You do your countrymen a disservice. I come from what Americans would call a social housing project full of crime and desolation but I don't think everyone from that Estate is scum. Before that it was inhabited by farmers and Gypsies. It really is not that simple. I have marched and fought against far right groups in Italy and here but I am not about to use sweeping generalisations against the population of either country.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I used to live in Milan amongst Italians who most certainly were not scum. You do your countrymen a disservice. I come from what Americans would call a social housing project full of crime and desolation but I don't think everyone from that Estate is scum. Before that it was inhabited by farmers and Gypsies. It really is not that simple. I have marched and fought against far right groups in Italy and here but I am not about to use sweeping generalisations against the population of either country.
    Beanz I think the point's are a open border, is no good for us at all I have many friends from,
    Council estates, remember we can not HELP everybody, we are all struggling at this moment
    in time energy bills food jobs housing.
    We can not have a open door, to house the poor of Europe, lets get our own house in order
    first, If I wished to emigrate to the US or OZ, the first thing they ask is what can you do for us
    what skills do you have,!!!
    Labour is something we are not short of, time moves on we have a large population do we need
    to add to it with the poverty struck of Europe.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

if country A has a 40% tuberculosis rate, and your country B has 0%, and you are the president --- shouldnt you have some concernfor your country and block or atleast screen carefully those country A people who want to come over? or is that a sweeping generalization?

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I know facts don't seem a very important part of this thread but here is an interesting article regarding a study -

BBC News - Recent immigrants to UK 'make net contribution'

Immigration has had a net GROWTH effect on our economy since 2000. GROWTH.
    And unless you are completely thick you understand that means that immigration makes the country WEALTHIER than it would otherwise be. I'm sure you all understand that.
    So the whole 'country is poor, don't need more people' argument is not valid.
    Not that I expect anyone to change their views. After all they are based on soundbites, headlines and gut instincts rather than evidence and fact.
    But every time you make that argument you are just being willfully ignorant.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Roma have been in Europe for at least 700 years. They are still minorities in both Romania and Bulgaria and yet they are a perennial scapegoat. The Gypsyfication of Eastern Europeans is lazy and stupid and ignores the facts. To be so hostile to an ethnic group who have spent 1000 years being persecuted and whose lifestyle amounts to living in a cardboard box beggars belief.

Let’s all support the Palestinians but not the smelly Roma because they are just not trendy enough. Never mind the fact that they are the largest minority ethnic group in Europe and have had to resort to a life as a nomadic tribe because everybody treats them like dogs. We don’t want them here..deport them, as though living in Europe for 700 years means they have no right to stay there. Let’s reserve as special kind of standardised homogenised acceptable form of ignorance and focus all our fear on them and blame the fact that they are forced to live in third world conditions on them because quite frankly, we are all right Jack. Lets’ call them Pikeys with no understanding of what we are saying. Gypsies get pissed off when you call them Pikeys because travellers and crusties are who they deem to be Pikies not gypsies themselves.

On top of all this lets follow an ignoramus like Farrage and hold him up as a paragon of freedom, pretending the he is standing up for the underdog and that it is he who is speaking for the oppressed. Let us follow like blind sheep as he lies and divides turning one underclass against the other all the while claiming expenses for a job he refuses to do, much like the Tory scum from which the bastard was spawned. Lets ignore the facts and just paint two entire countries with one huge brush, pretending all the while that the UK is so much more desirable than anywhere else in Europe despite always moaning about how shit it is here. Shit because of the hard working immigrants who shame us and must really all be spongers because then we will have someone else to blame it on.

What a fucking disgrace. Lets’ use the hoary old chestnut of Political Correctness to excuse the hateful bile that resides in everyone and is just bubbling up waiting for a target to vent on. Then when someone points this out let’s just accuse them of cowardice because they dare to point it out. They must be conditioned because they are not like everyone else and must listen when Nigel says that the entire population of two countries are going to move to the UK and all of them are thieving, murdering, child snatching, benefit scrounging, park shitting scum. Just like the Polish who all turned out to be stupid and uneducated and claimed benefits whilst not being plumbers and dentists and Barristers and Lecturers and Tattoo artists and Doctors. Every last one of them just like Nigel warned, the all seeing soothsayer that he is.
    Why the fuck should the British welfare state be responsible for thousands of Roma people from eastern Europe?

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kirkland is that your sole contribution to this thread? Have you thrown your lot in with Farrage and Brockton and resorted to distorting the argument to get some brownie points?

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They are not allowed to claim for 3 months! I thought the Tories made that clear.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kirkland is that your sole contribution to this thread? Have you thrown your lot in with Farrage and Brockton and resorted to distorting the argument to get some brownie points?

you racist cunt @Greenbeanz you better stop dissing brownies you fuckwit. Do you think we don't get your subtle innuendos?

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you racist cunt @Greenbeanz you better stop dissing brownies you fuckwit. Do you think we don't get your subtle innuendos?
    And you are green with envy about how he is beating your arguments.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm just asking you a question.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Our welfare system was set up to benefit ,people from our own Country who have contributed into
    the system. We should not give out money housing, to none British immigrants weather EU citizens
    or not, it is not sustainable giving hand out to people.
    You pay in you take out simple, no if's or buts we have a housing shortage why open the borders
    and let more people in, when we can't house the people we got madness.

Sorry to say this it's time we looked after our own citizens, not the Eu's I worry for my OWN
    not for other part's of the Eu, stay put and keep your poverty with you my worry is our poor
    people will be dragged down to there level of poverty.
    We will be returning to the beginning of the last Century, were people lived in squalor it's coming
    the Village were I live 10 to 15 people living in one house guess what my friends were are they
    from the eastern block.
    We are supposed to have evolved, but all I see us is devolving back into the dark ages.

Thread Information