Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mars!

Wow,this is something!!

A golden, toaster-size device successfully pulled oxygen from the hypoxic Martian atmosphere.

One day after successfully flying a tiny helicopter on another planet, the team behind NASA's Perseverance rover achieved another big first on Mars. The vagabonding science lab managed to pull a bit of oxygen out of the Martian atmosphere, which is about 96 percent carbon dioxide.

https://www.cnet.com/news/nasa-perse...rface-of-mars/

Will ours or the next generation pull off relocation?
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Matt Damian survived on Mars I am sure most people could.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't belittle Matt Damon's accomplishments on Mars with that sweeping statement. 'Most people' couldn't grow potatoes on Earth with the luxury of soil and water. Matt Damon did it on Mars, with no water, in his dead colleagues excrement you bastard!!
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Don't belittle Matt Damon's accomplishments on Mars with that sweeping statement. 'Most people' couldn't grow potatoes on Earth with the luxury of soil and water. Matt Damon did it on Mars, with no water, in his dead colleagues excrement you bastard!!
    Knew that would get you going.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

he scienced the shit out of it

hahahahah get it?
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    We're flying mini helicopters there.

So these human parasites will turn Mars into a dumpsite within a short time. Watch and see!
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Been a long time coming

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For all the people planning to set up new cities on the various planets in out solar system don't forget to take plenty of air and water because there's none up there.

If these clowns spent the time and money trying to fix the planet we can actually live on instead of on all this pie in the sky garbage then we could fix the climate problems in no time. I'm not kidding. They're eminently fixable and then we can just keep living here eh.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    We're flying mini helicopters there.

So these human parasites will turn Mars into a dumpsite within a short time. Watch and see!
    I wish I could find the verse I've heard some mentioned to me. Not sure if it was Bible or Koran making the claim of close to end times man will get a glimpse of heaven, then it will be closed up to him. (or the unrighteous?)

The reason I doubt man will make it that far isn't due to a lack of technology, rather I have some faith, that the originator of the heavens has control over such endeavors.

Also considering that out of thousands of years as a so-called civilized species- man has just come into a level of science unseen in just the past 60 or so years?
    Out of thousands.

100+ years ago -this world didnt have a clue on electricity in homes, talk about a dark world- literally!
    100+ years later we got an earth that is surrounded by space debris- trash.

Our earth is surrounded by a floating garbage dump- based on less than 60-70 years of implementing science.
    I would imagine if we did get to Mars, the first major object(s) would be garbage.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They have invented a device to clean that space junk by capturing it in a net. Very inventive.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Been a long time coming

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    They have invented a device to clean that space junk by capturing it in a net. Very inventive.
    From fishnet to spacenet, great!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/cl...t-years%20away.

Last year about this time, we found a blackhole close to earth- they state hiding just 1,011 light-years away.

The black hole -- which NASA defines as a great amount of matter packed into a very small area with a gravitational field so strong that nothing, not even light, can escape -- was discovered in a star system called HR 6819 and is about four times the mass of the sun, according to the findings published on Wednesday in the scientific journal Astronomy & Astrophysics.

Does this mean some time ago on earth, inhabitants saw 2 stars in the sky?

On a religous tip- ive heard some refer to Lucifer (the morningstar) as a folklore that resulted from the witnesses of that time to the star dying/exploding.
    And it was best visible in the morning- to which the term morning star was attributed.

Fallen- meaning the star no longer existed.
    Why else would a biblical creator give such a beautiful name to a low down back stabbing envious, rebellious angel?

It was initially astronomical, but then became religuous folklore to those who couldn't comprehend astronomy and the impact that stars and planets have on this particular 3rd rock from the sun!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyone familiar with Neil Tyson degrasse? He seems to be one of the more sought after in terms of describing the universe. One of the few times I've heard him on God and it's position on the universe.

He raises questions like volcanoes, tornados, earthquakes, typhoons; would an all powerful & all knowing being create these entities with an intent? What good comes from this?

Others who question why our hubble telescope can see planets like mars and question why would an all powerful God who is good create a planet like mars? What good is it? and if it once held life, wise it still spinning as a dead/frozen rock incapable of escaping the gravitational pull of the nearest star?

And when stars die, why do they appear to us to be of the most utmost violent ways to come to an end?

I do have a similar position to him on the question of us who are born blind, deaf, birth defects, retardation, missing limbs, 2 headed person, midgets.

And invisible warriors of death aka viruses, how in the world does anthrax make it into the God's concept of what this planet should contain? Then we seem to think what is out in the cosmos is what is here- just a variation of how atoms interact with matter.

I do have an answer -but I digress. My question to anyone is- how do you view the universe from the perspective of a supreme being?
    Did your supreme being create planets like mars, jupiter out of a grand scheme, or was it a reaction to the supreme creator- making itself?

and it has developed a means to better itself aka (evolve).

"Belief is the absense of evidence"
    Neil Degrasse Tyson

"Because I've been given the properties to describe what religious people call an almighty God, I find no evidence of that in the way the universe works."
    Neil Degrasse Tyson

I like when he mentioned in the video that there is a high probability that life exists, but as far as intelligence? How would we indentify any life form whose intellgence is comparable of ours to that of worms? LOL! We know worms exist, but do they know what we are? can they identify us as superior? Can they do what we do? Not just build houses, but interact with each other in social ways & improve their existance?

or could they see us, as -say oh, dark matter? we cant see matter, let alone dark matter, we can NOT see gravity- but we feel its power.

cause if a worm has no eyeballs, they have to detect us by other means, so too, would we be compromised to see anykind of lifeform that would be vastly superior to us.

Thread Information