Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Klitshcko - Fury the gloves are off

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Klitshcko - Fury the gloves are off

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    "Much like Ali vs Liston....and I'm not comparing Tyson Fury to Ali"

ENOUGH ALREADY! We all get it, Tyson is acting crazy, or is he? Oh it's a fun game look he's dressed like Batman! Tyson Fury knows his boxing history! He's got Wladimir flustered.

Wladimir speaks English as like a 7th language and he STILL speaks better than Tyson Fury. Tyson Fury and the whole of the Tyson Fury bandwagon of fans are mistaking Wlad's kindness for weakness and when the bell finally rings for the fight the reality of Wladimir's power and boxing prowess are going to crash down very hard on that giant gypsy gourd of Tyson Fury and all this frivolous bullshit will be recognized for what it is.....a fat dumb gypsy's attempt to try and sell himself as a great boxer. Tyson Fury isn't even the best boxer in his own country, much less the world!

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

ENOUGH ALREADY! We all get it, Tyson is acting crazy, or is he? Oh it's a fun game look he's dressed like Batman! Tyson Fury knows his boxing history! He's got Wladimir flustered.

Wladimir speaks English as like a 7th language and he STILL speaks better than Tyson Fury. Tyson Fury and the whole of the Tyson Fury bandwagon of fans are mistaking Wlad's kindness for weakness and when the bell finally rings for the fight the reality of Wladimir's power and boxing prowess are going to crash down very hard on that giant gypsy gourd of Tyson Fury and all this frivolous bullshit will be recognized for what it is.....a fat dumb gypsy's attempt to try and sell himself as a great boxer. Tyson Fury isn't even the best boxer in his own country, much less the world!
    See now this is what I was talking about and where I find it insulting. That is not constructive criticism.

El Kabong Guest

See now this is what I was talking about and where I find it insulting. That is not constructive criticism.
    Who's trying to be constructive? And I don't need to have had professional or amateur fights to call Tyson Fury fat, dumb, or a gypsy....he's quite easily pegged as all three. He admits he's a gypsy, you can look at him and see he's fat, and well if you listen to him talk about anything you can tell he's stupid. I haven't called him a coward though now have I Mr. I've boxed and judged and reffed all my life?

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who's trying to be constructive? And I don't need to have had professional or amateur fights to call Tyson Fury fat, dumb, or a gypsy....he's quite easily pegged as all three. He admits he's a gypsy, you can look at him and see he's fat, and well if you listen to him talk about anything you can tell he's stupid. I haven't called him a coward though now have I Mr. I've boxed and judged and reffed all my life?
    Just grow up and stop talkng like this fight affects you personally.

El Kabong Guest

Just grow up and stop talkng like this fight affects you personally.
    ...said pot to kettle

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well the thread says - Gloves are off , so as far as I'm concerned if Lyle wants to call fury a fat, stupid , gypsy then that's up to him.
    Fury is such an in your face buffoon you either like him or you totally despise him , and I think I know how most here feel.

Wlad KO INSIDE 3
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The crap about the sauna was odd. Was Fury expecting him to long cock him or what

I thought Fury was getting to Wlad but he overcompensated to the point that he was attempting to convince himself.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    The crap about the sauna was odd. Was Fury expecting him to long cock him or what

I thought Fury was getting to Wlad but he overcompensated to the point that he was attempting to convince himself.

For me fury and his cheerleading family have talked so much horse shit they are now in a position that will be difficult to handle after a defeat.
    I agree they seem to be trying to convince themselves , because any neutral can see it a load of garbage.

Wlad for me looks calm as the fight gets closer , he has been there before , fury has not.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well it's the week of the biggest fight of Ross's Life and this is the time when Fury's price to win will be steaming in, Right Ross? Actually no, Wrong Ross! a quick check on the oddschecker website shows me that Wlad's odds have SHORTENED with 7 bookies and drifted with just 1. Wlad is a very restrictive 2/11 with one bookie, and generally between 1/4 & 1/5.
    Fury's odds however have DRIFTED with 10 bookies and Shortened with just 1 . you can get a whopping 19/4 on Fury , that is virtually 5/1 !!!!!!!
    Ross, I distinctly remember you telling me with your wealth of betting knowledge that Fury's odds will come down to "below 2/1." If he shortens that much in the space of the next few days, that will be the biggest betting swing in boxing history to the extent that not only the governing bodies , but the Police will be looking into the matter.
    still think it'll be 6/4 Ross?
    my missus was asking me what I want for Christmas the other day from my kids. now I don't like them to spend too much on me and so I usually get them to buy me the smallest , cheapest book they can find. This year I've asked for one called "Ross's Knowledge of Boxing and Betting!"

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post

For me fury and his cheerleading family have talked so much horse shit they are now in a position that will be difficult to handle after a defeat.
    I agree they seem to be trying to convince themselves , because any neutral can see it a load of garbage.

Wlad for me looks calm as the fight gets closer , he has been there before , fury has not.
    Neutrals are lapping it all up. Thats why it was in the front pages of the news papers with the batman get up and so on.

Neutrals are for once excited for a Wlad fight and you have Fury to thank for that.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The thing is Ross, you think that if Fury wins, you think that you are gonna be able to shut everyone up on here. with one or two , that may be true, but with me , it won't matter, because although I've always said I think Wlad will win, it's not Fury that I'm slagging off, IT'S YOU! I like Fury, I'd quite like to see him win, I just don't see it happening.
    however, I swear that if/when Wlad wins, I am going to take the Monday off because from Saturday night for 48 hrs , I ain't going to sleep, I am going to set a new Saddo World record for non-stop posts pointing out everything single crock of horse shit that you have come out with in the past 6 months.
    and do not dare to come back under a different name.
    I also think that if you ever want to come back on the forum, fine, just like in real life you should do a bit of plea bargaining with the Mods.
    In return for coming back onto the forum , you should agree to changing your sig/name from Ross to "I know absolutely fuck all about boxing and betting!"
    that way, every time you spout off some horse shit about Fury or Eubank Jr. , before people pile in, both they and you will look at your name and say "oh, yeah, that's why," and completely ignore it!

El Kabong Guest

Neutrals are lapping it all up. Thats why it was in the front pages of the news papers with the batman get up and so on.

Neutrals are for once excited for a Wlad fight and you have Fury to thank for that.

Isn't that what everyone was saying when David Haye debuted the t-shirt with the decapitated brothers on the front?

How'd that work out ross?

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Isn't that what everyone was saying when David Haye debuted the t-shirt with the decapitated brothers on the front?

How'd that work out ross?
    Well Tyson is going in one better than Haye. He only got dropped by an old cruiserweight, Haye was going in with a knockout loss to an old cruiserweight

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Personally I have no idea how any Englishman with a brain doesn't find fury a poor depiction of both a boxer and countryman , when I see him on TV I am totally embarrassed.
    Wlad will win inside 3.
    I was with some American friends lately and it was cringeworthy to watch that fat idiot make an ass I f himself .
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 11-24-2015 at 03:55 AM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Al, I gotta hand it to you. You're English.... but you're among the worst critics of Fury. Can't say you're nationally-biased for anything. I have one question out of curiosity. Let's say for the sake of argument that Fury KTFO's Wlad unexpectedly, and looks great doing it. How will you feel, and how will you react to that?

Thread Information