Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Sky Sports Youtube channel views.

Prograis-Taylor - 55,000 (5 days)

Chisora-Price - 291,000 (5 days)

Canelo-Kov - 179,000 (1 day)

Logan Paul-KSI Live Workout - 569,000 (8 hours ago)
    Stack a pile high enough and guarantee the flies collect . crazy days, Devin Haney 'next for Loma and I just found a trinket' riding the undercard as much..more..than Saunders to this gar'bage. Dazn is playing celebrity sports last few cards
    Update

1.1m views for the live workout on that one Sky platform alone.
    By workout youz means shadow boxing in the bathroom mirror and chanting 'I'll smash his fookin face in'. Thunder and Zelenoff watching this pop and contemplating the comebacks bet cha .

It is a different world mate. The grandkids are not even interested in TV they want to be Youtubers when they grow up and hang off their (not these guys but gaming and other Youtube peeps) every word. There are plenty on her who are just as invested in what they laughing believe to be alt media from other vacuous airheads. Masquerading as experts in everything from politics, social issues, health and why women and other people not like you are bad ,,,mmkay
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Logan Paul vs KSI

Yep, Beanz, the times they have a-changed. I am taking a English classes now and my professor said how that's younger peeps nowadays can't even able to engagement for conversation or problem solution, so those younger peeps are mesmerization into video games and into non-interacting with others people AT ALL. A kind of hypnosis is been performed on them, it's! Only I am seeing them with there heads down to there screens, mesmerizationally, stare at things like that's KSI or Whip/Ne Me. If we can see that's Whip/Ne Ne again for retrospective of 2015 Summer, we can able to see the beginning of the end of peeps personalite and peeps abilite to interact with the others. No more interest there is NOT, to anything intellectual or existentialism, or philosophy, and the vacuum of them regarding history or music or art, is that most!

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You da man Brock

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Sky Sports Youtube channel views.

Prograis-Taylor - 55,000 (5 days)

Chisora-Price - 291,000 (5 days)

Canelo-Kov - 179,000 (1 day)

Logan Paul-KSI Live Workout - 569,000 (8 hours ago)
    Stack a pile high enough and guarantee the flies collect . crazy days, Devin Haney 'next for Loma and I just found a trinket' riding the undercard as much..more..than Saunders to this gar'bage. Dazn is playing celebrity sports last few cards
    Update

1.1m views for the live workout on that one Sky platform alone.
    By workout youz means shadow boxing in the bathroom mirror and chanting 'I'll smash his fookin face in'. Thunder and Zelenoff watching this pop and contemplating the comebacks bet cha .

It is a different world mate. The grandkids are not even interested in TV they want to be Youtubers when they grow up and hang off their (not these guys but gaming and other Youtube peeps) every word. There are plenty on her who are just as invested in what they laughing believe to be alt media from other vacuous airheads. Masquerading as experts in everything from politics, social issues, health and why women and other people not like you are bad ,,,mmkay
    Every dope with a phone now insists on their 15 minutes and 1 million views, that whole dumbing us down thing . This is another gar'bage step by Dazn for me after just making Canelo and Kovalev lay around on a couch and fans stir in the seats while Dana White rubbed boxings nose in it.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I first realised I was getting older and not cool and with it anymore when I read a list of the richest youtubers, only heard of one of them... But wotever if these two gits are putting the training in and people want to see then good for them, I might watch it if I'm not doing yoga at the time, I watch a lot of garbage at other times so why not :S

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post

I first realised I was getting older and not cool and with it anymore when I read a list of the richest youtubers, only heard of one of them... But wotever if these two gits are putting the training in and people want to see then good for them, I might watch it if I'm not doing yoga at the time, I watch a lot of garbage at other times so why not :S
    This is pretty much my thinking, I remember when Freddie Flintoff had that pro fight, I pretty much stayed in every Saturday night and watched whatever rubbish was on BoxNation, all of a sudden I had about 5 mates wanting to come round to watch the big Flintoff fight, I had to explain to them that he was bottom of the card and it was 4 rounds, they didn't care they still wanted to come round to watch it...I didn't let them, I told them to find a pub that was showing it but that is by the bye, I still watched it purely because it was on, it'll be the same with these punks, I'll watch it but I would never dream of paying for it.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who the hell are they by the way?

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Who the hell are they by the way?
    People who post videos on YouTube, think the black fella does videos about computer games and the white fella found a dead body and posted the video online.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post

I have more respect for the circus that was Butterbean first breaking through genuine Tough man contests..in the snow..up hill ..than this point and click coattail riding steamer.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm confused, have these dudes fought before? I've had a fair few drinks so I could be getting confused...they have just showed black dude squaring off to some white dude, white dude doesn't look like the dude that he is fighting tomorrow.

I dunno man, I don't know what I'm fucki g watching and this is the the g that is supposed to help me know what I'm watching...I've gotta cut down on my drinking

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think I'm watching the thing that I think I'm watching, I don't think these are the people fighting tomorrow...I can5 even say I'm confused, nonplussed is probably a better word for it

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know, I don't care, @Master I will fight you if every one on the forum pays £5...I'll take a dive in the 4th round

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

These fuckers fought last year and filled out Manchester arena and were ppv. I watched it with the kids and they were awful fighting under amateur rules. My nephew and nieces were streaming it illegally through twitch (whatever that is) and even though they hate these 2 they still wanted to watch the fight because of the hype. I said to them it would be a draw because it was all fake and there was so much money in a rematch.

Now they are fighting under professional rules. X factor celebrity boxers trying to be something they are not. Hope they do not hurt their pretty faces too much.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

KSI vs Logan Paul 2 rematch: ‘For a million dollars I’ll fight both of them at once’, says Tony Bellew ahead of YouTubers’ bout

The future of boxing is NOT KSI vs Logan Paul, says Tony Bellew ahead of the YouTubers’ fight this weekend.

KSI and Paul rematch on Saturday in Los Angeles after their first bout last August ended in a draw, with the likes of Billy Joe Saunders and Devin Haney on the undercard.

There will be no headguards this time around as both KSI and Paul have turned professional, with the fight taking place in the cruiserweight division and lasting for six rounds.

KSI claimed last year’s bout sold more than 1million pay-per-view buys, with the majority viewing the fight on YouTube.

The rematch has been picked up by the traditional media, with DAZN showing it in the United States and Sky Sports broadcasting it for £9.95 in the United Kingdom.

While no one will know exactly how many pay-per-views are registered until after the fight, breaking the 1m mark is well on the cards given how well the first bout did.

And while Tony Bellew is impressed a fight between two YouTube personalities will outsell nearly every other pay-per-view, he is confident this is NOT the future of the sport.

Speaking to talkSPORT’s Sports Breakfast last month, Bellew said: “You can’t knock it, you’ve gotta give them fair play and credit for doing it.

“But to start saying it’s the future of boxing, give me a break, don’t talk nonsense…

“I’m not gonna lie to you guys, it’s probably gonna do more buys than 90 per cent of pay-per-views.

“That’s the crazy situation we’re looking it, it’s just insane.”

Billy Joe Saunders has been criticised for accepting a place on the undercard, and he’s defended his decision to play second fiddle to the YouTube stars.

But would Bellew have made the same decision as Saunders for, say, one million dollars?

As a matter of fact, it turns out he’d do even more than that.

“For a million dollars I’ll fight the two of them at once,” he added to talkSPORT host Alan Brazil.

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/6...ellew-youtube/
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default KSI vs Logan Paul

The game is terrible.

Sat here quietly watching these videos on YouTube, trying to be excited. You can tell from my lack of posting on this site (the only site ive ever been on) that I don't care too much about current boxing.

My children, 3 of the 4, know who the Paul's are and they are a bit excited about this fight .. despite coming to my boxing training over the years and despite their own TKD back ground, they wanna see this.

In spite of the 30/40 Dvds in my house of boxers and boxing matches, regardless of the Ppvs I begged my Mrs to let my 3,4,5 year old sons to get up and watch at 5am with me...... they wanna see this.

I'm a little broken about this fight.

I can't make them watch Ali vs Fraizer, mayweather vs Pac and certainly not any Marciano fight.

Am I wrong for feeling so terrible about this or is it just a stepping stone of whats to come?

With love, V

Thread Information