Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  13
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: David Haye joins forces with US promoter Richard Schaefer wants "Major UK tv deal"

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default David Haye joins forces with US promoter Richard Schaefer wants "Major UK tv deal"

The pair have formed a new entity, named Hayemaker-Ringstar, and intend to sign a deal with a 'major UK broadcaster'.

Wonder which UK Broadcaster he plans on doing a deal with?
    Can't be Sky or BT as Hear and Warren have got them boxed off already

ITV..? Or Maybe "The home of Witty Banter" Dave?

David Haye’s Hayemaker Promotions has today announced a historic deal with boxing promoting giant,Richard Schaefer, to form Hayemaker Ringstar, a new promotions company set to change the landscape of boxing promotionThe deal brings together two world renowned boxing figures; former World Heavyweight Champion, David Haye, who has self promoted and navigated his way to multiple world title fights and Pay-Per-View mega showdowns, joins forces with former Golden Boy Promotions CEO, Schaefer, the brains behind many of the biggest-selling Pay-Per-View fights in history, and the founder of Ringstar Sports. The deal marks Schaefer’s first business foray into the UK market, and it also ensures that Haye will remain at the pinnacle of boxing long after he hangs up his gloves.

Hayemaker Ringstar will establish a stable of boxers, including current World Champions and the UK’s most exciting prospects. The company will be a unique promotions entity, one that puts boxers first, gives global exposure to the most talented fighters, bringing the sport to a new legion of fans. The company will sign an exclusive deal with a major UK broadcaster, and aims to be recognized as the home of World Champions and future World Champions.
    As CEO of Golden Boy Promotions from 2002 to 2014, Schaefer brings unparalleled experience to the new joint-venture. At Golden Boy, he promoted what were at the time the two biggest selling PPV events in boxing history – Floyd Mayweather vs De La Hoya in 2007, and Mayweather vs Canelo Alvarez in 2013 – while also bringing through the likes of Alvarez, Keith Thurman, Danny Garcia and Deontay Wilder from up-and-coming prospects to World Champions and Pay Per View main-eventers.

http://www.britishboxers.co.uk/2017/...oxers.co.uk%29
    Last edited by smashup; 01-21-2017 at 03:32 AM.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: David Haye joins forces with US promoter Richard Schaefer wants "Major UK tv deal

Wankers with their ppv, forget them all.

Haye has been fighting on Dave FFS!

Haye should be on the comedy channel with the opponents he picks.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: David Haye joins forces with US promoter Richard Schaefer wants "Major UK tv deal

Finally we get to see the real launch of PPV in the UK. Can't wait to see Haye fighting against the girls on Babestation. Hope they wear 16oz gloves though, he could get sparked.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye next fight is on Nickelodeon he is fighting the much bigger Barney , this could be worth a watch for £ 40 PPV.
    haye.jpgvbarney.jpg

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shows how strong the UK boxing scene currently is, Schaefer's coming back to boxing with a vengeance, bet it won't be long before he's the head honcho.

Haye was plugging Eubank's ITV PPV at the presser. Makes sense.
    Last edited by Fenster; 01-21-2017 at 11:57 PM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Shows how strong the UK boxing scene currently is, Schaefer's coming back to boxing with a vengeance, bet it won't be long before he's the head honcho.

Haye was plugging Eubank's ITV PPV at the presser. Makes sense.

I can See Haye/Schaefer signing Eubank Jnr up, he's certainly talking him up and i do have a gut feeling Haye might be doing this new venture through ITV

Haye told ITV Sport:
    “I think Eubank Jr. will go all way, I think he’s the real deal. I believe Eubank Jr. is a tremendous talent. If you were a fan of Chris Eubank Sr, his father, you’re definitely going to like Junior, because Junior is very much like his old man, but he throws way more punches. He’s actually got a lot more intensity about him as well.
    "It sounds crazy but he’s like an upgraded version, a new age version of Chris Eubank Sr. He’s got amazing gears, his endurance is insane. He was out in Miami, I watched him sparring and the kid is a force to be reckoned with, he really is."
    "If you’ve never seen this guy fight before, tune in and watch this guy fight because you want to be there when this guy wins his first title, so you can say: ‘yeah, I saw it live’. Make sure you buy that fight."
    Registration for Chris Eubank Jr v Renold Quinlan is now open at itvboxoffice.co.uk.
    Last edited by smashup; 01-22-2017 at 01:46 AM.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You can order the PPV here for £9.95

https://www.itvboxoffice.co.uk/

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No thank you.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No thank you.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Apparently they signed olympic gold winner Tony Yoka.

If true a very good signing.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so for the people not getting the ITV PPV, when the fight is on what are you gonna be doing?

its only a tenner

get some beers in, sit about with your feet on the poof, packet of crisps or 2, and pay the tenner and relax
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    so for the people not getting the ITV PPV, when the fight is on what are you gonna be doing?

its only a tenner

get some beers in, sit about with your feet on the poof, packet of crisps or 2, and pay the tenner and relax
    I love how people say 'its only a tenner'

its only a tenner on top of a sky sports subscription, on top of PPV for Haye Bellew, on top of PPV for AJ Klit, on top of boxnation subscription.

'only a tenner' for me is a lot of money at the best of times and it is not something I intend on spunking on Jr knocking someone about for a few rounds for a mickey mouse title

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post

its only a tenner

its only a tenner on top of a sky sports subscription, on top of PPV for Haye Bellew, on top of PPV for AJ Klit, on top of boxnation subscription.

'only a tenner' for me is a lot of money at the best of times and it is not something I intend on spunking on Jr knocking someone about for a few rounds for a mickey mouse title

Invite 9 mates over and split it 99.5 pence each

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post

its only a tenner

Invite 9 mates over and split it 99.5 pence each
    9 mates round mine? Fuck that, it'd be carnage, I'd not be able to get rid of them for days, I'd probably get evicted and if I didn't then the cost of cleaning up once they finally left would run into some serious £££

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

its only a tenner
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Thread Information