Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The United States of America

Hell no, homie, fuck no n shitz, they didn't leave Armenia, they left the crumbling imploding ottoman Empire.

Nailed your argument down with tacks, Scotch tape and Phillips head screws. A big victory you didn't expect. Bam, just like that. Case open and shut.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha ha ha it was ur father what he came here in 1923. Bam, double bam, I just broke your vsop right on the street.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Ha ha ha it was ur father what he came here in 1923. Bam, double bam, I just broke your vsop right on the street.
    How can you have VSOP because after half a Guinness you said Uncle

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Mehhhhh, for the for the general Civility and decency of human beings in the Middle East is much better than the West
    Ha ha ha ha stop trolling
    Turks and Syrians and Persians and Armenians are FAR MORE HOSPITABLE THAN WHITES.

HANDS DOWN, JACK.

DA FUCK ATTA HE.
    Armenian genocide

Did they only do that because it's some sort of hospitality ritual?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Mehhhhh, for the for the general Civility and decency of human beings in the Middle East is much better than the West
    Ha ha ha ha stop trolling
    Turks and Syrians and Persians and Armenians are FAR MORE HOSPITABLE THAN WHITES.

HANDS DOWN, JACK.

DA FUCK ATTA HE.
    Armenian genocide

Did they only do that because it's some sort of hospitality ritual?
    It was toilet Pasha and Enver who carried that out. The general Turkish population lived side-by-side with the Armenian population for 800 years and peace and harmony for the most part

El Kabong Guest

It was toilet Pasha and Enver who carried that out. The general Turkish population lived side-by-side with the Armenian population for 800 years and peace and harmony for the most part
    Yeah...well Americans haven't genocided Armenians but yet you choose to stir the turd and say there's no hospitality in the US, nothing good here.

Now just the other day you tried to assure me that you're not a troll and that you're very light hearted....well some folks, some AMERICAN folks are proud of how they treat their neighbors and they are helpful and kind and generous etc.

Do you want yet another flame war thread? Do you want to go back to the old days of constant fighting? I mean I'll take you at your word (whichever word it is you choose to stand by at the time) about what you say and I'll get in the trenches with this stuff or you know you could chill out with the trolling.....totally up to you.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Yeah...well Americans haven't genocided Armenians but yet you choose to stir the turd and say there's no hospitality in the US, nothing good here.

Now just the other day you tried to assure me that you're not a troll and that you're very light hearted....well some folks, some AMERICAN folks are proud of how they treat their neighbors and they are helpful and kind and generous etc.

Do you want yet another flame war thread? Do you want to go back to the old days of constant fighting? I mean I'll take you at your word (whichever word it is you choose to stand by at the time) about what you say and I'll get in the trenches with this stuff or you know you could chill out with the trolling.....totally up to you.
    he knows no other

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are right Brock.

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Beanz, two things have just happened right here in this thread. The first one is that Lyle would love to go fishing in so many threads EVEN STARTING ONE TITLED "BEANZ, IS THIS OKAY?!" ....but doesn't like it if I say something negative about America. The second thing that happened is that walrus who just admitted that we had a kind of a truce just decided to pile on the bandwagon with Lyle against me. And I had a really good exchange the other day through private messages with one of them. So I thought the Vibes were pretty good, we even made a joke about Razzing him and he responded how is that working out for you. But here he has bared his teeth and I don't know why he has now shifted the vibration of it as I said nothing about him at all in any way

as for walrus I have just said many good things about him on several different threads yet now he wants to pile on the bandwagon with Lyle.

wait let me guess was it my joke in the referral to a smoking jacket the other day that perhaps he has just come across? I even messaged the guy telling him that I was just joking whenever I think that I have gone a little too close to the Bone in a personal way

YYYYYYYYYEAH, the KEY WORD THERE BEING PERSONAL AS THAT IS THE ONLY THING WE SHOULD REALLY WORRY ABOUT HERE.

But when a person is so defensively patriotic or patriotically defensive to take the attitude that Lyle has taken in his above post well and right there you just know right there and then you just know and you can see it and feel it that that person is Prickly as a pair and could also have the nickname of porcupine.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz, two things have just happened right here in this thread. The first one is that Lyle would love to go fishing and so many threads doesn't like it if I say something about America. The second thing that happened is that walrus who just admitted that we had a kind of a truce just decided to pile on the bandwagon with Lyle against me. And I had a really good exchange the other day through private messages. So I thought the Vibes were pretty good we even made a joke about Razzing him and he responded how is that working out for you. But here he has bared his teeth and I don't know why he has now shifted the vibration of it as I said nothing about him at all in any way

as for walrus I have just said many good things about him on several different threads yet now he wants to pile on the bandwagon with Lyle.

wait let me guess wasn't my joke in the referral to a smoking jacket the other day that perhaps he has just come across? I even messaged the guy telling him that I was just joking whenever I think that I have gone a little too close to the Bone in a personal way

YYYYYYYYYEAH, IS THAT KEY WORD THERE BEING PERSONAL AWAY IS THAT AS THE ONLY THING WE SHOULD REALLY WORRY ABOUT HERE.

But when a person is so defensively patriotic or patriotically defensive to take the attitude that Lyle has taken in his above post well and right there you just know right there and then you just know and you can see it and feel it that that person is Prickly as a pair and could also have the nickname of porcupine

It is astonishing after 97 pages of far more offensive stuff about England. They fucking hate and rag on England,virtually EVERY single day

"They don’t like it up ’em, Captain Mainwaring."

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thing I don't get is I didn't say anything personal to Lyle or Walrus I just said that in my experience so many cultures in the Middle East and Asia are far more civil and Hospitable than the American culture and that has really set him off. I thought we had freedom of speech FFS

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thing I don't get is I didn't say anything personal to Lyle or Walrus I just said that in my experience so many cultures in the Middle East and Asia are far more civil and Hospitable than the American culture and that has really set him off. I thought we had freedom of speech FFS
    Never been the case here. The real mods are not those handing out bans but those drowning out the voices of anyone else. The last word, right of no reply, can dish it out but can't take it crew
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    It is astonishing after 97 pages of far more offensive stuff about England. They fucking hate and rag on England,virtually EVERY single day

"They don’t like it up ’em, Captain Mainwaring."
    I don't hate ENGLAND....I just find ridiculous things happening in England and post on them. You yourself called the last one "ludicrous" yes I agree, it's why I posted it.

I do the same with America, that "Everything wrong with the left" is pretty much all American stuff.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You see the thing Lyle is when I talk about Civility and Hospitality I'm not confining it to the left or to the right I'm not talking about political stuff I'm just talking about in general and then again it's based only on my experiences. Now I have lived 11 years out of the United States was quite a long time I am willing to bet that is longer than any other American on the form or at least close to it. I can seriously tell you that I found it far more hospitable and all the countries I lived in outside of the US. That doesn't mean that you Lyle would be inhospitable I was just talking about in general

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You see the thing Lyle is when I talk about Civility and Hospitality I'm not confining it to the left or to the right I'm not talking about political stuff I'm just talking about in general and then again it's based only on my experiences. Now I have lived 11 years out of the United States was quite a long time I am willing to bet that is longer than any other American on the form or at least close to it. I can seriously tell you that I found it far more hospitable and all the countries I lived in outside of the US. That doesn't mean that you Lyle would be inhospitable I was just talking about in general
    Don’t let the door hit u in the ass on the way out

Thread Information