Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default What now at 147lbs?

What would ideally happen for me...

Collazo vs Hatton II. Gatti vs Baldomir. Winners of these two fights vs each other. Let Margarito eat Cintron again to quiet that hype and keep Margarito in the picture. Now the winner out of the Collazo/Hatton, Gatti/Baldomir tournament vs Margarito. Winner of that vs PBF, since DLH vs PBF may very well not happen.

If DLH comes back for two more fights, and is willing to fight PBF that could make for some exciting shit. Have PBF face the winner that comes out of Collazo/Hatton, Gatti/Baldomir. Have DLH fight Margarito (unless Cintron somehow wins which I don't see). Both PBF and DLH will look fantastic against these opponents in my opinion, and would set up for a huge fight at 147lbs between PBF vs DLH for all of the major titles I believe?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: What now at 147lbs?

[quote=YounGun ]

Collazo vs Hatton II. Gatti vs Baldomir. Winners of these two fights vs each other. Let Margarito eat Cintron again to quiet that hype and keep Margarito in the picture. Now the winner out of the Collazo/Hatton, Gatti/Baldomir tournament vs Margarito. Winner of that vs PBF, since DLH vs PBF may very well not happen.

If DLH comes back for two more fights, and is willing to fight PBF that could make for some exciting S***. Have PBF face the winner that comes out of Collazo/Hatton, Gatti/Baldomir. Have DLH fight Margarito (unless Cintron somehow wins which I don't see). Both PBF and DLH will look fantastic against these opponents in my opinion, and would set up for a huge fight at 147lbs between PBF vs DLH for all of the major titles I believe?

Dlh is really a non factor...He will fight one more time for money and a big send off...IMO Collazo could be a factor soon after last night's performance...Mosley may go and stay at 147....Gatti has already been dis mantled by Floyd and wouldn't fare much better against Ricky......Collazo Vs Gatti might be a good one...too many choices right now

Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope ODLH denies Mayweather the payday.
    It's about time Floyd fought someone under 40 who is a real welterweight.
    I want to see him handle a big stronger opponent for real and see how he copes.
    I'm not saying he can't but it would be nice to see him fight a serious fit contender like Hatton who would make life uncomfortable for him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Whirlwind
    I'm not saying he can't but it would be nice to see him fight a serious fit contender like Hatton who would make life uncomfortable for him.
    I like Hatton, but I think he'd have his ass handed to him by PBF. He was having problems with Collazo once he started moving his feet, popping in and out, or in, and then to the side. I don't think Hatton will cope well with a boxer who keeps moving and combination punching.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Whirlwind
    About time? He just got to WW. Are you serious? And if you haven't noticed floyd isn't that big of a guy and has been fighting guys naturally bigger than him for awhile now.Floyg is a natural lightweight and even there most of the guys were bigger than him.
    Step up so I can put you down

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by YounGun

If DLH comes back for two more fights, and is willing to fight PBF that could make for some exciting S***. Have PBF face the winner that comes out of Collazo/Hatton, Gatti/Baldomir. Have DLH fight Margarito (unless Cintron somehow wins which I don't see). Both PBF and DLH will look fantastic against these opponents in my opinion, and would set up for a huge fight at 147lbs between PBF vs DLH for all of the major titles I believe?

I'd pay to see any of those fights......unless it was Hatton vs PBF or ODLH..those would not be good fights....exciting yes but good no....any of the others might create decent matchups.....Hattons done at 147....PBF can pull it off because he has unbelievable BOXING SKILLS!!!! Hatton can only brawl.....he will be punished by the bigger fighters because he leads with his head and doesn't fight with brains...anyone can push forward and brawl if they are in condition and can take a punch..his style is archaeic..needs to be left in the 1800's..when will those brits get it together and realize that pub fighters will never be true champions?? this stuff is getting old....learn how to box then try....but I don't think Ricky's chin is going to grow along with his weight....
    It feels good to be back home.

Thread Information