Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: I supported my Irish Brothers & Sisters at the Liffey River "3 Year Anniversary"

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default I supported my Irish Brothers & Sisters at the Liffey River "3 Year Anniversary"

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I supported my Irish Brothers & Sisters at the Liffey River "3 Year Anniversary"

This was a great effort Steve. I know you we engaging in other social unrest type of vents pretty soon back in that part of the world

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I supported my Irish Brothers & Sisters at the Liffey River "3 Year Anniversary"

One of any saddos finest moments

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks walrus. It really was one of the finest moments of any saddo poster. And if that is not true then they should step forward and post it otherwise stick a sock in it!

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Thanks walrus. It really was one of the finest moments of any saddo poster. And if that is not true then they should step forward and post it otherwise stick a sock in it!
    Next u need to start a free Tibet protest in bejing, that would be the shit

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes I am planning for the Tibet very shortly actually

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If u do it in china you will be in jail. You can do it in NYC across from the consulate

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    If u do it in china you will be in jail. You can do it in NYC across from the consulate
    You want me to stand in the middle of the Hudson River on so-called 11th Avenue

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This was indeed one of those momentous events in Saddo's history. I have never seen anyone ever so selflessly document a revolution as in this instance. You made your mark here Brock and you even befriended Walrus who claims to be Irish too. If you were to grow a beard, which would be a terrible thing, you might even find you have bits of ginger in it.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks Gandalf. You are right I think God that I met walrus twice. It was an excruciating protest it was very cold that day and I was there with nothing not even a hot chocolate or anything like that in the driving wind along the Liffey river right in the heart of Dublin Ireland. I am really an activist and I am sure that my beard would be Ginger

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i went to thhrow the beer and a guy grabbed it out of my hand---- i thoughht i was busted but then saw a toothless guy hurl it holding my hand in his hand.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What were they demonstrating about there?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    What were they demonstrating about there?
    Water Tax increase

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    This was indeed one of those momentous events in Saddo's history. I have never seen anyone ever so selflessly document a revolution as in this instance. You made your mark here Brock and you even befriended Walrus who claims to be Irish too. If you were to grow a beard, which would be a terrible thing, you might even find you have bits of ginger in it.
    Yes, my grandfathers father was Irish. I had family that collected money for the IRA although he only did so at bars so I really don't think the money made it to the IRA. I do have family from England, I'm not 100p sure of my ancestors, my uncle said we had Native American. I just know I'm white and catholic which is really all I need to know. Most of us in the US are mutts.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Yes, my grandfathers father was Irish. I had family that collected money for the IRA although he only did so at bars so I really don't think the money made it to the IRA. I do have family from England, I'm not 100p sure of my ancestors, my uncle said we had Native American. I just know I'm white and catholic which is really all I need to know. Most of us in the US are mutts.
    why mutts i thought you love cats

Thread Information