Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default I'M GAY!

I took the webcam back. Got my refund. I told them my computer rejected it.

Anway, I got the Hard Candy dvd like I wanted. WHile I was on my way out I passed the el cheapo section and saw Robin Hood : Men In Tights and bought that as well.

On the way home I stopped at Highs so my g/f could get a 2 litter of Pepsi (she got coke) and a newspaper. When she was in the store I started looking at the DVD's... Hard Candy and "Men in Tights" I'm gay...

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I'M GAY!

the dog pictures prooved that... :P Actually if I remember, they prooved that you weren't gay because you wouldn't post gay pictures of yourself if you where actually gay, so by having pictures of yourself being clearly gay it means your not gay because the gay pictures of you proove that because you have proof that you are gay that you are not gay.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB
    the dog pictures prooved that... :P Actually if I remember, they prooved that you weren't gay because you wouldn't post gay pictures of yourself if you where actually gay, so by having pictures of yourself being clearly gay it means your not gay because the gay pictures of you proove that because you have proof that you are gay that you are not gay.

That would only work if he was a closet gay. As he openly admits to being gay the dog pictures DO merely confirm that!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

its all good brother! i aint homophobic at all. living in beverly hills/westhollywood for the last 3 years makes you immune hahahaa. plus working in the enteratainment industry alone makes you best friends with jews/homos. plus gay guys: have the hottest female friends wink wink

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla

Anway, I got the Hard Candy dvd like I wanted. WHile I was on my way out I passed the el cheapo section and saw Robin Hood : Men In Tights and bought that as well.

On the way home I stopped at Highs so my g/f could get a 2 litter of Pepsi (she got coke) and a newspaper. When she was in the store I started looking at the DVD's... Hard Candy and "Men in Tights" I'm gay...
    dont u think u should be discussing this with ur g/f instead of us

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah, if I turned gay I would definetly tell my girl freind I found men more attractive than her/wanted to sleep with men... :P

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Robin Hood:Men In Tights is funny as fuck!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK

Robin Hood:Men In Tights is funny as F***!!!!
    yeah that was Dave Chapelles coming out party, oh oops prolly shouldnt have use the term coming out in a thread about being gay huh? hahaha

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah, I kind of figuered that. Your picture says it all. You look gay as fuck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your good in my book BG ! gay, str8 who cares . you good peoples, and thats what counts !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dont be so hard on yourself......You dont have to be bound by societies chains anymore, you can prance around freely with your dog humming Donna Summer tunes to your hearts content.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

apparently that hard candy is really good

i aint seen it though

i aint no poofta
    I'm the real pretty boy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock

Dont be so hard on yourself......You dont have to be bound by societies chains anymore, you can prance around freely with your dog humming Donna Summer tunes to your hearts content.....
    ahahah to keep it REAL i like Donna Summers: LAST DANCE cuz that was the theme song to when the BULLS won their last championship and MJ coined it as his last dance. so whenever i hear that song it kicks in mad nostalgia for me: CHI-TOWN partying, chicago food, chicago women, MJ's last prime championship season. the whole city of chi-town coming together in celebration. but yeah besides that its pretty gay assss song hahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I took the test last year & I'm apparently 36%.
    Like a ram getting ready to jam the lamb

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LMFAO !

Thread Information