Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Brexit Thread

Gandalf you need to take a long good look at yourself princess. Here you are berating me because after divorcing my English Mum in the seventies, my English old man chose to remarry somebody who was not English. That apparently is enough to make me not English in your eyes.

Fucking hell man. This is coming from you a supposed Englishman who moved to South Korea and chose to marry somebody who is not English, and has done nothing but moan about England for the last ten years, whilst choosing not to live here. My old man has lived all over because of his work and research, The Solomon Islands, The Philippines, Israel, Iran, India, Morocco, Cyprus etc but still lived more of his life here in England where he has chosen to retire. He is to a tee more English than you could ever hope to be. He also voted for Brexit but unlike you is not a complete and utter cunt.

I love Europe and consider Britain part of it. There are literally millions of us who do. We are no less British than those who do not. I love art, the Renaissance, the rococo, the romantics, the impressionists, gothic, baroque, neoclassicism, realism, expressionism, futurism, fauvism, cubism, dada, surrealism, postmodernism etc and all of these things are European. They are not the exclusive realm of Britain we made these great strides in art, just like we did in science and culture and music and philosophy, together, not as introverted , walled in, frightened rape spray carrying book readers. All my family, including my half siblings live here in the UK where they were born. Some may travel to Europe to work and study, just like many other bands and artists and actors and writers and business people go there to work and tour etc. Though now because of people like you who sit in there room and read a book it will be much harder.

We all know what you think about Brexit, but it doesn't make you any more British you gooseberry.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh wait. So that is your actual name? I am sorry about that. It is a rather odd name, but in no way merits being called a 'racist bastard' in a rep comment. There are polite ways of doing things and you did after all tell us your name was Hynes.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He said Hyne. Not Heinz. And was gracious enough to proactively offer his surname without even ever been having been asked. Also, if he negative repped you -- and I've have not raison to doubted you -- then that's was a privacy massage between those 2 of you. Why then to announcing it many times? Finally I don't support that's spergy commentation about @Beanz. Is a low blow to a personal things that one cannot do something about it. But when he said you are tall and skinny that's can BE a compliment.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I repeat my point. Gandalf, You don't live here, you don't pay taxes here, you didn't vote in the referendum and you don't even like the UK. Your opinion on Brexit is neither here nor there and that is precisely why you have to keep bleating on about it. You are not just a weak, powerless feeble man. You are bitter with it. In spades full. Like most ACTUAL Brits even my own family is split on Brexit. Unlike you though, none of them are quite as stupid and myopic in thinking that selling out the UK to what was America, and is now swamp Trumpsville, will improve the UK . Quite the opposite, it will destroy it, along wit all it's history, culture and traditions, which you don't give a shit about .

Me pointing out exactly what borders are, does not mean that i do not believe a country has them. It merely explains that they are not some kind of guarantee of living happy ever after in your fantasy of a magic Kingdom.
    Using that logic you and Kirk should stfu about trump, yet you don’t. Stop being a hypocrite in your den of vipers

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gandalf you need to take a long good look at yourself princess. Here you are berating me because after divorcing my English Mum in the seventies, my English old man chose to remarry somebody who was not English. That apparently is enough to make me not English in your eyes.

Fucking hell man. This is coming from you a supposed Englishman who moved to South Korea and chose to marry somebody who is not English, and has done nothing but moan about England for the last ten years, whilst choosing not to live here. My old man has lived all over because of his work and research, The Solomon Islands, The Philippines, Israel, Iran, India, Morocco, Cyprus etc but still lived more of his life here in England where he has chosen to retire. He is to a tee more English than you could ever hope to be. He also voted for Brexit but unlike you is not a complete and utter cunt.

I love Europe and consider Britain part of it. There are literally millions of us who do. We are no less British than those who do not. I love art, the Renaissance, the rococo, the romantics, the impressionists, gothic, baroque, neoclassicism, realism, expressionism, futurism, fauvism, cubism, dada, surrealism, postmodernism etc and all of these things are European. They are not the exclusive realm of Britain we made these great strides in art, just like we did in science and culture and music and philosophy, together, not as introverted , walled in, frightened rape spray carrying book readers. All my family, including my half siblings live here in the UK where they were born. Some may travel to Europe to work and study, just like many other bands and artists and actors and writers and business people go there to work and tour etc. Though now because of people like you who sit in there room and read a book it will be much harder.

We all know what you think about Brexit, but it doesn't make you any more British you gooseberry.
    Not one nod to the Beatles #fakeenglish

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Wars have indeed started for less and the Irish are proof that you should respect the right to be free. If people are blocked at the ballot box and occupied, then violence is often a consequential result. Nobody wants that, but it tends to happen when democracy is ignored.

My take is that anyone who considers themselves European only has to take a plane. The road is still open and the skies are free and sometimes blue. It is all free will at the end of the day and you can either stay and accept democracy or leave in protest. You cannot stomp your feet and cry about not getting your own way after a democratic vote.
    You are a deluded fool. To think that you can't be both British and European is nonsense. All borders are an invention and not a natural state you Plum. Your street's border, your estate, your city, your county, your country, your continent, they are all just lines drawn by other men and your accident of birth does not much more than prove you are an earthling. You are trying a little too hard. Like many economic migrants you want to preserve the freedom to work, learn, love or educate yourself in somewhere other than your place of birth. to just you and people you imagine are like you.

It is very, very funny but has nothing to do with reality.

You don't live here, you don't pay taxes here, you didn't vote in the referendum and you don't even like the UK

The people stomping their feet and crying are the inept and corrupt Tory Government and people like you blaming anyone but themselves for wanting to smash up a cake and then bawl like a baby when they destroy their own slice in the process.
    You do not like the UK whence voting against its sovereignty. Wars and violence have indeed started over less. You do not even believe a country has borders now. Listen to yourself. Most would disagree with you and suggest that attitudes like that are firmly anti British. Like it or not I am more English than much of your continental and seed sowing family.

I argue that economic migrants should apply for a working visa based upon the requirements of the host nation. It is how it works in the world Beanz. Those 'superficial' borders do matter as they contain cultures and systems of power.

The people crying are the likes of yourself going 'Wah. Donald wants my freebies'.

Ha! "I am more English than you and your continental seed sowing family"

Bless
    Even your family name seems to have its origins in Germany as you are certainly not Scottish being from out East and it absurdly translates as 'gentle hearted' which is probably something worth disputing. You are European over British and admit it yet again by declaring that borders in essence do not mean very much.
    It is quite disgusting that you would go and google my surname in an effort to prove I am somehow not British despite myself and both my parents being born here. I stand by my assertion that you really are a deluded fool.

Last name: Hyne

This unusual surname is of early medieval English origin, and is an occupational name for a servant in a great household, from the Middle English "hine", lad, servant (originally a collective term for a body of servants, from the Olde English pre 7th Century "hiwan", household).

That is from my old mans side. You can race my mothers family back for hundreds of years here.
    Interesting that because as you can see I hadn't searched your actual name at all. Yet you revealed your name instead. You may call me Baldrick with my cunning plans. Bwahahaha!

You have called yourself European, your family is European or spread there. Admit it, you are more European than more than half the country. Don't live in denial, sing it from the trees naked. If you can find any in England of course.
    Larry Hyne sounds like an African American basketball player most likely from philly

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    He said Hyne. Not Heinz. And was gracious enough to proactively offer his surname without even ever been having been asked. Also, if he negative repped you -- and I've have not raison to doubted you -- then that's was a privacy massage between those 2 of you. Why then to announcing it many times? Finally I don't support that's spergy commentation about @Beanz. Is a low blow to a personal things that one cannot do something about it. But when he said you are tall and skinny that's can BE a compliment.

Why that's mighty gracious of
    You... defending Beanz after he's accused you so many times
    of being Brock. Why....
    usually someone in your position would've attacked Beanz, but

admittedly you haven't, so props to you. But
    really though, you are pumping up that post count there, Fats... pretty much
    ensuring you'll reach 1,000 posts in record time.

Be that as it may, there as some striking similarities between Brock's posts and your own. You both have the same opinions on a wide
    range of topics. Then
    of course, that doesn't mean anything because you very well
    could just be a new guy who enjoys just
    knocking heads with the old timers.

So good on you.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Titofan, sir. I found this kidding game an light-hearted thing and to have fun now! I stand up for people every one place. Every single one place what there is a cruel or a mean-spiritness. So, my daughter has that's thing diagnosis since 2013, those names "spergy" are hit below the belt. I can't stop to defend those receivers of that low blow things. Kidding at the one side, but more than it means people's conditions that can't able to change, like muscular esclerosis or Parkinson's or asberger's. So that's why I defend. But he or any one person can call me any names or nick-name and if those just kidding, is ok I am chill, sir!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I believe expletive filled comments accusing people of daft things like racism when talking about Germans is in the public interest. It is not my fault he is named after a soup company.

Spergy is a new addition to my lexicon. Lyle taught me and Akkad reinforced it. It describes people with narrow vision rantiness. Just an insult.

Asperger's is a gut disorder and apparently can be addressed through diet and therapy. He can control his outbursts if he wants.

I have no choice in how I look either. He will accuse me of all sorts so to the bogs with him and his grotty ways.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I work where I do because that is where the work is. It is no different to your father and I too have married a foreigner. I too have spent the vast majority of my life in England, so that is not an argument either. Actually he does sound like a bit of a cunt if he married some kind of hardcore Cultist and left you to be a victim of child abuse in some Cult. But yes, I am indeed a complete and utter cunt for having never had a child foraging in the woods or indeed hurt a child in my entire life. Well, you are a bit of a child of course, but you are not human, so you don't count. If am a complete and utter cunt, then look in the mirror and smile because there you are too and you have to think of soup every time.

Britain has never been a part of Europe. It has traded with and had alliances with nations within, but it historically has not been part of Europe. Europe is not some great singular collective entity whence languages, cultures, wars, and numerous other things. I have a great respect for Italy, but I do not for a single moment think that we are the same. You can enjoy things from Europe without being European. I admire many American writers and musicians, but I could not pretend that I am American. It doesn't work like that and it does not mean I want the UK to be a 50 whatever state. However I do think there is overlap in many regards, but you would poo poo it and with open arms welcome in the Germans and their boxed in buddies. I simply believe Britain as an independent country is able to make its own decisions.

Why do you keep suggesting I sit in a room too? I do not understand this. Your wife probably sits in a room, but I do not. You just do not know me and continually project, but it is a falsehood Fritz. Do I read books? Of course I do. I do many things and have the time and resources to do them.

Things will only be more difficult if the EU chooses to make things difficult and that is what you choose? To be part of a bully network? Have a little backbone. I don't see other countries falling to pieces because they operate as Britain did for hundreds of years. You choose to be part of something just to avoid complications and seem to fear and loathe your country in some ways.

"Me pointing out exactly what borders are, does not mean that i do not believe a country has them. It merely explains that they are not some kind of guarantee of living happy ever after in your fantasy of a magic Kingdom."

Those borders are what keeps your culture, language, and commonality uniformed without being subverted and ultimately lost. Right there you reveal your entire agenda and that is why you are against the people of your country. You don't even think borders have meaning. You accept that a country has them, but ideologically you would like to see them go completely. That is not a good look.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I believe expletive filled comments accusing people of daft things like racism when talking about Germans is in the public interest. It is not my fault he is named after a soup company.

Spergy is a new addition to my lexicon. Lyle taught me and Akkad reinforced it. It describes people with narrow vision rantiness. Just an insult.

Asperger's is a gut disorder and apparently can be addressed through diet and therapy. He can control his outbursts if he wants.

I have no choice in how I look either. He will accuse me of all sorts so to the bogs with him and his grotty ways.
    So beaner has a mental illness, that is fine I know plenty who do and get along fine in life. I don’t usually make fun of anyone like that, it’s an unfortunate thing people are born with and it can create hardships in life. Having said that I guess beaner saw a video of me one time and as soon has he did he started busting on me about a limp I have from surgery, the way I look, said me wife is racist and I am a Nazi. I don’t really care but that opens the door for me. You want to go mental and act like a 15 year old bully fine with me but I always smashed up the bullies in high school when they were going after people. So if I say asburbeaner it is well deserved. One thing beaner never explained is why he would make fun of someone’s slight limp from a combat injury when he several time mentioned his wife’s mobility issues. And god bless her I hope she gets better. I really think Larry the bean is more borderline personality disorder than anywhere in the spectrum. So that is that, you can look up the borderline thing and see what I mean. And miles you are right, there are new studies suggesting several mental illnesses involve the gut. It’s an interesting thought

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

So beaner has a mental illness, that is fine I know plenty who do and get along fine in life. I don’t usually make fun of anyone like that, it’s an unfortunate thing people are born with and it can create hardships in life. Having said that I guess beaner saw a video of me one time and as soon has he did he started busting on me about a limp I have from surgery, the way I look, said me wife is racist and I am a Nazi. I don’t really care but that opens the door for me. You want to go mental and act like a 15 year old bully fine with me but I always smashed up the bullies in high school when they were going after people. So if I say asburbeaner it is well deserved. One thing beaner never explained is why he would make fun of someone’s slight limp from a combat injury when he several time mentioned his wife’s mobility issues. And god bless her I hope she gets better. I really think Larry the bean is more borderline personality disorder than anywhere in the spectrum. So that is that, you can look up the borderline thing and see what I mean. And miles you are right, there are new studies suggesting several mental illnesses involve the gut. It’s an interesting thought
    It is fine and his thing and also explains his outbursts. Many have questioned his condition suggesting all kinds of things. It is probably more than Asperger's though and he is clearly someone raised poorly and ended up with issues. Yep, Asperger's is likely the result of poor diet and a leaky gut. Fix those things and the person can improve. GcMAF is used in Japan to treat the condition. I have no beef with that and it is what it is, but over the years he has gone low so many times that I honestly just don't give a shit about him or his pathetic life. I have had enough of him and so have all too many posters now gone.

I think you are on the ball with BPD which is something I have read about a fair bit. I always poo pooed the schizo line some have put forward and suspected BPD a long time. It is all there in the outbursts which are always extreme and so I just play off that and throw it back somewhat. The last one I ignored was apparently being 'alt right' and of course the familiar 'complete cunt' and 'sit in a room' one. He wants me to feel bad because he knows I actually do have a life and am pretty successful. Of course he wishes he could go somewhere or do something, but he can't and is trapped and aging and thus lashes out. You are not going where I am in a couple of months are you Beanz? You are going to be stuck there waiting for calls to do odd jobs and that is your life. Of course you snarl knowing that isn't me. Bwahahahaha!

And absolutely he mocks other people for whatever slight he can when he can. There was once a poster here called Brock who was berated for his height and lack of hair. There is you with your limp and so what if you have a limp? Yep, the insults run hard and deep over many years, so I don't really care if he thinks about me calling him Mr Soup saying likes to Sperg. If it sounds like a Sperg then it is a Sperg. I have probably Sperged on occasion too.

Anything I am into will be disparaged, mocked, maligned and so fook him. It doesn't even matter if I did not vote. What matters is that those who did vote are being ignored and those are the people of my country too at the end of the day.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I compared you to Rizzo from Midnight Cowboy literally once months and months, if not years ago after seeing you in Brocks video. More for being nervously fidgety and chain smoking and being quite tiny, and your limp just added to that impression. I then apologised to you when you explained it was due to an injury/disability.

It's quite obvious why you would bring that up in this thread about Brexit rather than engaging in debate, but if that is all you've got you might want to ask Lyle why he kept calling me Quasimodo, ask Miles why he keeps going on about sperging out and telling other posters confined to bed that inherited conditions are self inflicted. That is if you really are concerned with people taking the piss out of people's disabilities. You are not really bothered about that though are you?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been moved off this board yet. Frankly, other threads have been moved for much less.
    Last edited by TitoFan; 10-28-2019 at 12:01 PM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I compared you to Rizzo from Midnight Cowboy literally once months and months, if not years ago after seeing you in Brocks video. More for being nervously fidgety and chain smoking and being quite tiny, and your limp just added to that impression. I then apologised to you when you explained it was due to an injury/disability.

It's quite obvious why you would bring that up in this thread about Brexit rather than engaging in debate, but if that is all you've got you might want to ask Lyle why he kept calling me Quasimodo, ask Miles why he keeps going on about sperging out and telling other posters confined to bed that inherited conditions are self inflicted. That is if you really are concerned with people taking the piss out of people's disabilities. You are not really bothered about that though are you?
    Inherited? Hmm, genes and then triggers you mean? We can avoid many things with good lifestyle and nutrition. It is only if we are hit by a bus or hacked with a cleaver that the lifestyle and nutrition approach does not work very well. Yes, I believe things like Asperger's, Cancer, and Diabetes are often inflicted either knowingly or unknowingly due to life and how we live it. It is a way of thinking I find very useful as it means you get to take responsibility for and own your health. You don't need to be a victim. The immune system is very important and we have ways of activating it.

I looked up Sperg and one definition is basically that it is about having a single tone outburst and frankly you are prone to that. Some of us here are too, so don't be surprised if it gets used on others or even myself. It is a funky lexical item. A bit like lanky. I am not going to cry over it. Like Fats says, it can also be a compliment or in your case a 'gift'.

Thread Information