Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: So the Saddo website is a phishing page!

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,135
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    439
    Cool Clicks

    Default So the Saddo website is a phishing page!

    @Saddo, @Master, @Fenster, @walrus, do any of you know while all of a sudden I'm getting a warning on my laptop that "this page is a potential Phishing page" and it's been blocked?
    Has anyone been having problems?
    I'm on my mobile through the app ATM, but it's not as good as the laptop.
    HELP!!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,004
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2998
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: So the Saddo website is a phishing page!

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    @Saddo, @Master, @Fenster, @walrus, do any of you know while all of a sudden I'm getting a warning on my laptop that "this page is a potential Phishing page" and it's been blocked?
    Has anyone been having problems?
    I'm on my mobile through the app ATM, but it's not as good as the laptop.
    HELP!!!!
    Oh yeah, I'm getting those messages as well
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    5,659
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    357
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: So the Saddo website is a phishing page!

    The site has been down for ages, I never realized just how much this site prevents me from masturbating.

    After the 7th time tonight nothing happened except for a little puff of smoke.

    I'm flag to have you bunch of degenerate swine back, don't ever leave me again

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,135
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    439
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    The site has been down for ages, I never realized just how much this site prevents me from masturbating.

    After the 7th time tonight nothing happened except for a little puff of smoke.

    I'm flag to have you bunch of degenerate swine back, don't ever leave me again
    What's been happening?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: So the Saddo website is a phishing page!

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    @Saddo, @Master, @Fenster, @walrus, do any of you know while all of a sudden I'm getting a warning on my laptop that "this page is a potential Phishing page" and it's been blocked?
    Has anyone been having problems?
    I'm on my mobile through the app ATM, but it's not as good as the laptop.
    HELP!!!!
    @walrus HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

    SINCE FUCKING WHEN IS FUCKING WALRUS A FUCKING MOD @Master time to ban Primo HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,024
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    256
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: So the Saddo website is a phishing page!

    Yea I had that too. Had to change my browser settings.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    57,218
    Mentioned
    1480 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2719
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: So the Saddo website is a phishing page!

    Well I reported it to saddo and Memphis and I have been working hard all night to get it fixed for you.

    Andre did not even notice anything was wrong but that is what you get with a laid back Aussie.

    Saddo said "just need to wait for google to remove the warning but its back online and virus free for now".

    I blame GaMo.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    5,659
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    357
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: So the Saddo website is a phishing page!

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Well I reported it to saddo and Memphis and I have been working hard all night to get it fixed for you.

    Andre did not even notice anything was wrong but that is what you get with a laid back Aussie.

    Saddo said "just need to wait for google to remove the warning but its back online and virus free for now".

    I blame GaMo.
    I blame you for enabling GaMo

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,476
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    665
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: So the Saddo website is a phishing page!

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Well I reported it to saddo and Memphis and I have been working hard all night to get it fixed for you.

    Andre did not even notice anything was wrong but that is what you get with a laid back Aussie.

    Saddo said "just need to wait for google to remove the warning but its back online and virus free for now".

    I blame GaMo.
    What virus did you have is it catching did you have to put any cream on it. yes I under stand having your wallet removed was painful.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,932
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: So the Saddo website is a phishing page!

    I fixed it guys, I went into the moderators page and adjusted the bearings. They were pillowbock, a bit hard to get off but I got them, your welcome

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: So the Saddo website is a phishing page!

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I fixed it guys, I went into the moderators page and adjusted the bearings. They were pillowbock, a bit hard to get off but I got them, your welcome
    This is intolerable. How did anyone let walrus get near any kind of moderator secret files is intolerable

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,932
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: So the Saddo website is a phishing page!

    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I fixed it guys, I went into the moderators page and adjusted the bearings. They were pillowbock, a bit hard to get off but I got them, your welcome
    This is intolerable. How did anyone let walrus get near any kind of moderator secret files is intolerable
    U are jealous and on the edge of being banned for #harshwordstobeanz

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    5,659
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    357
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: So the Saddo website is a phishing page!

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I fixed it guys, I went into the moderators page and adjusted the bearings. They were pillowbock, a bit hard to get off but I got them, your welcome
    This is intolerable. How did anyone let walrus get near any kind of moderator secret files is intolerable
    U are jealous and on the edge of being banned for #harshwordstobeanz
    #walrusnumber1mod #bettermodthanmaster

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,523
    Mentioned
    821 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1038
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: So the Saddo website is a phishing page!

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I fixed it guys, I went into the moderators page and adjusted the bearings. They were pillowbock, a bit hard to get off but I got them, your welcome
    This is intolerable. How did anyone let walrus get near any kind of moderator secret files is intolerable
    U are jealous and on the edge of being banned for #harshwordstobeanz
    #walrusnumber1mod #bettermodthanmaster
    Walrus couldn't moderate a phish tank
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    5,659
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    357
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: So the Saddo website is a phishing page!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I fixed it guys, I went into the moderators page and adjusted the bearings. They were pillowbock, a bit hard to get off but I got them, your welcome
    This is intolerable. How did anyone let walrus get near any kind of moderator secret files is intolerable
    U are jealous and on the edge of being banned for #harshwordstobeanz
    #walrusnumber1mod #bettermodthanmaster
    Walrus couldn't moderate a phish tank
    Maybe not but he's a dab hand when it comes to banning people so you wanna watch out Beanyboy, he'll have you off the forum as quick as look at ya

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Saddo website issues
    By Primo Carnera in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-02-2018, 09:21 PM
  2. Advance fighting tips on main page of this website
    By Doeza in forum Ask the Trainer
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-18-2012, 09:40 PM
  3. MySpace Page
    By CountryBoy in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 06:56 PM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-05-2006, 12:09 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing