Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 8335

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Stop putting words in my mouth.

Start being honest.

Just ONCE in your entire history of posting here in this thread, tell the truth, be honest and show some decency.

Slimtrae gave you an entire wine cellar of verifiable facts and evidence, and you throw down a half bottle of piss and expect people to take you seriously?

Look at your first sentence in response.

"Naturally you'll backup YouTube for censoring"

That is just you giving up on being an adult.

The censorship you are pretending is persecuting you does not exist. Your childish conspiracy garbage is everywhere. Nowhere am i suggesting anything should be censored.

What have you done to fight for those who are the victims of censorship?

Nothing. Zero. Diddly Squat.

If anything you have been the one for years here calling for anything you don't agree with to be censored.

Insisting people be banned.

Demanding that anything you declare as commie or pinko should be forbidden and now all of a sudden you are the victim of a capitalist company exorcising their rights?
    How about you try that whole decency thing first....I'm curious how you'd take to it...if possible.

When did Slim give me this "wine cellar"? You talking about months ago?

"Look at your first sentence in response" doesn't really distance you from backing up YouTube's censoring does it? More of a diversion than an answer isn't it?

I am an adult, have you tried it?

I support those being targeted by YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, etc. I support them on those platforms and other platforms Parler, Odysee, Rumble, Gab etc. What have YOU done for them?

Am I to believe that you support the right of refusal to serve then?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

YouTube bans videos claiming 2020 presidential election fraud
    By Nicolas Vega December 9, 2020 | 10:36am

YouTube says it will no longer allow users to upload videos claiming that President Trump lost the 2020 presidential election due to fraud.

The video streaming giant made the announcement in a Wednesday blog post titled “Supporting the 2020 US election.”

YouTube until this point has allowed videos questioning the vote-counting process and disputing the results of the election, saying that “discussion of election results and the process of counting votes” was permitted by its rules.

The new rule has been put in place because “states have certified their election results to determine a President-elect,” the company said.

“We will start removing any piece of content uploaded today (or anytime after) that misleads people by alleging that widespread fraud or errors changed the outcome of the 2020 US Presidential election,” the Google subsidiary said.

@Beanz @Spicoli

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Stop putting words in my mouth.

Start being honest.

Just ONCE in your entire history of posting here in this thread, tell the truth, be honest and show some decency.

Slimtrae gave you an entire wine cellar of verifiable facts and evidence, and you throw down a half bottle of piss and expect people to take you seriously?

Look at your first sentence in response.

"Naturally you'll backup YouTube for censoring"

That is just you giving up on being an adult.

The censorship you are pretending is persecuting you does not exist. Your childish conspiracy garbage is everywhere. Nowhere am i suggesting anything should be censored.

What have you done to fight for those who are the victims of censorship?

Nothing. Zero. Diddly Squat.

If anything you have been the one for years here calling for anything you don't agree with to be censored.

Insisting people be banned.

Demanding that anything you declare as commie or pinko should be forbidden and now all of a sudden you are the victim of a capitalist company exorcising their rights?
    How about you try that whole decency thing first....I'm curious how you'd take to it...if possible.

When did Slim give me this "wine cellar"? You talking about months ago?

"Look at your first sentence in response" doesn't really distance you from backing up YouTube's censoring does it? More of a diversion than an answer isn't it?

I am an adult, have you tried it?

I support those being targeted by YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, etc. I support them on those platforms and other platforms Parler, Odysee, Rumble, Gab etc. What have YOU done for them?

Am I to believe that you support the right of refusal to serve then?

You are not an adult you are acting like a child.

Not only did i not back up YouTube's supposed censoring. I did not even agree that they were censoring anything.

You again just put words into other people's mouths because either you are incredibly disingenuous , one sad fucker or because you are as thick as two short planks. Probably a combination of all three.

You boasting about being a gullible fuckwit subscribing to your alt right echo chamber of Parler, Odysee, Rumble, Gab has nothing to do with protesting on behalf of the victims of censorship. It is about you retreating into your own little fascist broflake safe space. The exact thing you have been harassing and haranguing anyone not subscribing to your 1 millimeter world view for, for bloody years.

And again

You jump to massive invented fantasy conclusions with your pathetic 'Right of refusal to serve' argument.

Don't assume anything.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post

YouTube says it will no longer allow users to upload videos claiming that President Trump lost the 2020 presidential election due to fraud.

The video streaming giant made the announcement in a Wednesday blog post titled “Supporting the 2020 US election.”

YouTube until this point has allowed videos questioning the vote-counting process and disputing the results of the election, saying that “discussion of election results and the process of counting votes” was permitted by its rules.

The new rule has been put in place because “states have certified their election results to determine a President-elect,” the company said.

“We will start removing any piece of content uploaded today (or anytime after) that misleads people by alleging that widespread fraud or errors changed the outcome of the 2020 US Presidential election,” the Google subsidiary said.

@Beanz @Spicoli

For years Youtube has been a hotbed of conspiracy theories and bollocks from every Tom,Dick and Harry all over the world.

You can't then pretend that they somehow should have to subscribe to your own set of values if they decide to implement any kind of changes they deem necessary.

They are not the Government. They are not the internet. They are not even the only video streaming platform.

Trump has been censoring the media that don't suck his dick since day one. He has de-legitimized, common sense , human decency and the respect for culture and knowledge so much that people are now on this site trying to mount defenses of El Kabong ffs

Seriously man. This whole Devil's Advocate thing has gone stale.

Trump is trying to start a civil war and El Kabong is stamping his feet with excitement because he wants in.

He doesn't give a shit about America , just like Trump doesn't and just like the fucking idiots that sold the UK down the river don't give a flying fuck about Britain or it's culture.

You want to hitch your colours to that wagon? Surely not.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

SO you support Youtube's decision? Yes or no.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck you

You don't get to reduce me down to your level mate.

I am not a share holder in YouTube. I am not a huge supporter of the kind of hyper capitalism that created them.

They can do what they want.

Two can play at your game so please don't sink to the level of El Kabong and keep the site anchored in the shite for yet more years.

So you support SEDITION? Yes or No?
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck you

I am not a share holder in YouTube. I am not a huge supporter of the kind of hyper capitalism that created them.

Two can play at your game so please don't sink to the level of El Kabong and keep the site anchored in the shite for yet more years.

whats so wrong about asking you for a Yes or No answer to Youtube's censorship as they did indeed announce yesterday? Just wanna know if you support it or not.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck you

whats so wrong about asking you for a Yes or No answer to Youtube's censorship as they did indeed announce yesterday? Just wanna know if you support it or not.

You are not asking me a question you are inserting a lot of motivation and bullshit that tries to discredit me whatever i say. The Trump/El Kabong playbook.

Where did i say you were so wrong for asking me? You just invented that and wedged it in there as though it were a fact. Ask away but i already answered.

Reducing it to a yes or no answer is really just pandering to babies. As adults we know the world does not work like that, so stop pretending that is does.

Just admit it . Trump is a loser.

You were wrong.

El Kabong is wrong.

Youtube are not the bogeyman here.

The bogeyman is a murderous bastard ready to watch more people die in order to prove they were right on the internet.

El Kabong would you shoot someone if you though it meant that Trump was no longer going to be thrown out of Office and in to Jail? Yes or No?

You see that is daft and i would not even ask it because it supposes that if you say A then C is the reason
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Just admit it.
    Just agree with me.
    Just give in.

And you tell me to be an adult? Lol

El Kabong Guest

El Kabong would you shoot someone if you though it meant that Trump was no longer going to be thrown out of Office and in to Jail? Yes or No?

You see that is daft and i would not even ask it because it supposes that if you say A then C is the reason
    I'll actually answer though which is a GIANT difference between us.

First we'd have to set the stage as it were premise-wise.

If Biden won fair & square and I could shoot a person and have Trump remain in office? No, I wouldn't A) morally wrong B ) it would weaken the foundation of Trump's being in office.

If Biden cheated and was attempting to usurp the Presidency and 100% of all roads were shut to Trump staying in office unless I shot 1 person....well I'd truly weigh the options. If I was the singular person on which it all hinged...yeah I suppose I would take a shot.

That being said I HIGHLY doubt it'll come down to lil old me

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck you

You are not asking me a question you are inserting a lot of motivation and bullshit that tries to discredit me whatever i say. The Trump/El Kabong playbook.

Where did i say you were so wrong for asking me? You just invented that and wedged it in there as though it were a fact. Ask away but i already answered.

Reducing it to a yes or no answer is really just pandering to babies. As adults we know the world does not work like that, so stop pretending that is does.

You were wrong.

El Kabong is wrong.

The bogeyman is a murderous bastard ready to watch more people die in order to prove they were right on the internet.

What a bunch of dodging the simple question. YOutube made that announcement yesterday --- yes or no, do you consider it censorship?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck you

You were wrong.

El Kabong is wrong.

Where? YOu said "Fuck you, dont ask me that to come down to your level". Well to anyone else on the (flat) Earth but YOU apparently , that pretty much means you dont appreciate getting asked/reject getting asked/think it is not a question. Do try to spin out of the CLEAR FACT you think it is not even a simple YES/No question.

Do continue to try. Its not a question at all, is it mate? Its just a trick question with motivation and "discrediting" you? How you love to complicate things!

YES or NO: is Youtube's announcement censorship, in your opinion? Hell, I dont even mind if you wanna say yes AND no, FFS. Sheesh.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Beanz @Spicoli
    and still waiting for that YES or NO answer from Spicoli, who scoffed 2 days ago about the reality that Youtube IS INDEED censoring videos.

Spicoli: YES OR NO, do you consider Youtube's announcement to be censorship?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

I'll actually answer though which is a GIANT difference between us.

First we'd have to set the stage as it were premise-wise.

If Biden won fair & square and I could shoot a person and have Trump remain in office? No, I wouldn't A) morally wrong B ) it would weaken the foundation of Trump's being in office.

If Biden cheated and was attempting to usurp the Presidency and 100% of all roads were shut to Trump staying in office unless I shot 1 person....well I'd truly weigh the options. If I was the singular person on which it all hinged...yeah I suppose I would take a shot.

That being said I HIGHLY doubt it'll come down to lil old me
    a goddam fucking liar right there -- you are neither "lil" NOR "old". Unlike me, who is lil (except for il mio cazzo) AND old. bwaaahahahaha

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...out&li=BBnb7Kz

"Supreme Court Rejects Texas Lawsuit Challenging Biden's Victory"

And then this, from 2016......

https://billingsgazette.com/news/sta...d000f4c38.html

"Trump: 'We’re going to win so much, you’re going to be so sick and tired of winning'"

Someone please wake me up when all the winning stops.

Thread Information