But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Uk lads, Is this for real?

*More than 1,400 children were sexually exploited by gangs of mainly Asian males in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013*

Nearly always sick Muslim cunts involved who get protected time after time.
    Sign of the times in the UK now and how fucked up things have become.
    If these were white males they'd be locked up not protected.

The government are scared to stir up a hornets next by upsetting Muslims in areas they dominate.

El Kabong Guest

How horrible

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All true I am afraid it was brushed under the carpet to stop racial tensions.
    This was highlighted by a article in the tTimes10 or so years back.
    Yes imagine it was white gangs do the same to Asian girls ! .

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    All true I am afraid it was brushed under the carpet to stop racial tensions.
    This was highlighted by a article in the tTimes10 or so years back.
    Yes imagine it was white gangs do the same to Asian girls ! .
    Newton's Third Law tells us "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.". Now allow me to ask all reading this thread: Has the INACTION of the authorities stopped racial tensions or has it stoked them?

I believe there are stupid people in government and positions of authority worldwide, but I don't believe that in England on the whole 100% of everyone dealing with these absolute horrors is THAT retarded which of course leads us down the rabbit hole of CUI BONO? Who benefits? And also WHAT DO THE POLITICIANS GAIN? People don't just allow this shit to happen willy nilly, people pick and choose their responses based on the outcomes they believe will come from their responses and therefore this whole "It's racist to stop these Pakistani gangs who are raping children" stance comes not out of the clear blue but was well thought out and reasoned as a response and it was that way for a reason. WHY?

Maybe the old "demographics is destiny" played a large role in this line of thinking. You look at birthrates of your traditional British folks and it's lower, same shit in Germany same all over Europe, same in America....look at Pakistani birthrates, immigration, etc and it's higher....maybe it's a way to keep power or attain MORE power

There's a reason behind this...it's horrible enough as is, and I want it ended...I don't wish evil upon all Pakistanis for it, I just think and yeah this is fairly wild to say, I think that all people regardless of skin color, religion, race, creed, sexual orientation (limited to consenting adults), should be treated equally under the law...how rebellious, how outrageous right? What a fucking crazy idea

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes all muslim Asians, one even claimed in his defence that the muslim religion gave him the right to sleep with these underage white girls.
    The sad truth is that is exactly what the death cult preaches, a firing squad is too good for these peasant muslim vermin criminals.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think it was Sargon that took apart an apologist for Grooming Gangs who pointed out that in a town 85% of the sex abuse was carried out by white men. Oops, that was the Master style argument and not a very smart one. The town had a non-white population of just over 1% yet represented 15% of the child abuse cases. Oh dear. And let's break that down further because when they say non-white, they are likely including Asian and Black and of course Asian can mean people from dozens of countries of origin even if technically British now. It usually boils down to a specific group of ethnic subsets and a particular ideology. So the apologist, being a prat, actually backed up the argument that there is a cultural group that is typically over represented when it comes to abusing and raping under age girls.

I hate a few things about this too. One is the term grooming. My cat grooms herself before sleeping. It is basically a tidy, a clean. Or in the case of a wedding, the man who will marry the bride. Yet they use this rather cutesy term to describe the systemic plying of underage girls with drugs and booze in order to rape them and in many cases pass the girl around to others. There is nothing playful in such a heinous act. The media is complicit by using this term. Rape gangs, not grooming gangs.

The other issue is the term Asian, when it is patently clear that you seldom have a Japanese person in the West operating with gangs of others to target and rape children. Again, it should be called out more specifically.

Finally, I think anyone involved in this be it councils, social workers, police etc. should be rounded up and disposed of. I mean that in the nicest possible way meaning charged and if needed imprisoned. They have no business in the work they are in. They are simply not fit for purpose and are complicit.

At the end of the day, there really are worse things in this world than being called a racist because you object to children being raped by groups who do so in such numbers on clearly racial lines.
    Last edited by Gandalf; 01-24-2020 at 12:57 AM. Reason: a solitary spelling correction

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well Miles nobody took responsibility in the council social services the police or crown prosecution services.
    The abusers were left to carry on for years new victims and carrying on for 10 or more years imagine all those people who were there to protect but choose to ignore two lots of criminals the abusers and the police social services disgusting.
    What's it down to culture simple enough a total disregard for our laws the White guys afraid of being branded racists.
    A totally fuck up by all those involved absolutely shameful .
    Some of the people who are in jail after they have served there sentences I understand will be deported I would on a personal note hang them as they are a danger to society.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Independent has a article about this subject it stated it would not disclose what went on it was agenst the public interest the home office apparently said.!
    I find this to be disgusting the home office and there cover up over two thousand girls raped and abused in Rotherham alone.
    Guess what over ten years for theses beasts to be brought to justice heads should roll but a white wash job so under the carpet.
    How many in Rotherham social services have taken early retirement and the police I wonder.☚ī¸

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You mean this article? Probably because their findings prove Robinson correct and that there are now a lot of racist English people like in the photo.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9344896.html

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    You mean this article? Probably because their findings prove Robinson correct and that there are now a lot of racist English people like in the photo.

Yes that article I am not a Robinson lover Miles not one bit racism is a two way street
    the authority let theses gangs prey on young under age girls truly disgusting.
    The gangs were racist they preyed on white girls only so as I said it's a two way street racism over 80 gangs thousands of girls lives ruined shame on the those people who new what was going on.😠

El Kabong Guest

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

Yes that article I am not a Robinson lover Miles not one bit racism is a two way street
    the authority let theses gangs prey on young under age girls truly disgusting.
    The gangs were racist they preyed on white girls only so as I said it's a two way street racism over 80 gangs thousands of girls lives ruined shame on the those people who new what was going on.😠
    Racism is something any group can display, but Robinson is not racist. Raping a girl because she is white is very racist and short of murder the worst of crimes. They do not deserve taxes to pay for their prisons.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The big question is why were theses gangs left to carry on the abuse of theses girls and the authority's new about it.?
    We could say they have faced justice theses gangs but it could have happened a lot sooner a travesty indeed.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The latest gang was committed for crimes carried out years ago Dia. Even the Indy estimates 19000 girls a year are still being abused today, so when will they face 'justice'? 2020?

19000 girls by how many men? I think in the recent rape gang story a girl had been with 300 men, but only 7 are going to prison. Where are the other 293?

The government is covering things up not because it is in the public interest. It is in the public interest to know the truth and the truth means people will have no faith in these parties or the authorities.

The government caused this. The people did not consent to any of these cultural changes. They were never asked.

Thread Information