Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Love watching Sanders batter Vitali here---

soon as a decent fighter comes along those Gangly_Armed_Freaks dont look so hot, do they? Trouble is, no more decent fighters even, so now were talkin about these clowns being "All Time Greats!" bwwahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Love watching Sanders batter Vitali here---

Well, I think we can; most of the greatest of all times had their bad moments and got battered too; The Pep got beaten bad by Sandlers twice, Ali had some very rough patch against Norton, Hearns got mauled by Hagler in an epic brawl. We gotta look their career overall with what they did and in that respect, the K totally dominated our era.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    Well, I think we can; most of the greatest of all times had their bad moments and got battered too; The Pep got beaten bad by Sandlers twice, Ali had some very rough patch against Norton, Hearns got mauled by Hagler in an epic brawl. We gotta look their career overall with what they did and in that respect, the K totally dominated our era.
    yeah I know what you mean but Ali never got smoked crawlin 'cross the floor like a nancy boy

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To be fair Wlad has improved and perfected his style but his chin remains vulnerable but nobody can get to it. Joe Loius got stopped and went on to dominate and Wlad has beaten all available fighters, even if they are poor.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I seen that fight and Vitali batters Sanders into submission I'm not quite sure what's to look at here.

As another example: Shane rocked Mayweather pretty hard in the second round and buckled his knees but after that it was just a straight on spanking by Floyd; It doesn't take anything away from the champ for being hurt and recovering and all the while putting on a clinic.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lennox Lewis got ko'd twice, and is considered all time great . Earnie Shavers dropped Larry Holmes real bad, and Holmes is considered great. Joe Fraizer was dropped twice against a limited Bonavena. Moore floored Marciano. Joe Louis was ko'd in his prime. Tyson, Holyfield , and Liston were all ko'd in their primes (or near prime). My point is, it is un-human not to get hurt at any point of your career in the heavyweight division.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah Brockton, Sanders gives Vitali some grief in the 1st round, but look at highlights of the rest of the fight, Sanders gets owned:

I give Sanders credit, he was more of a barroom brawler than a Pro boxer, but the dude could punch, and had a ton of heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post
    Yeah Brockton, Sanders gives Vitali some grief in the 1st round, but look at highlights of the rest of the fight, Sanders gets owned:

I give Sanders credit, he was more of a barroom brawler than a Pro boxer, but the dude could punch, and had a ton of heart.
    either Corrie has the best chin in boxing () or those are some weak-ass overhand rights that klit is throwing and landing over and over. If Marciano ro Foreman or even Ali landed even 2 of those on the button as klit is doing here ad nauseum....AD NAUSEUM....ad infinitum....it would be lights out in 30 seconds. klit is fast for his size and a great defensive fighter, parrying so many shots. but I really feel his size is his main weapon, and not his abilities or chin.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post
    either Corrie has the best chin in boxing () or those are some weak-ass overhand rights that klit is throwing and landing over and over. If Marciano ro Foreman or even Ali landed even 2 of those on the button as klit is doing here ad nauseum....AD NAUSEUM....ad infinitum....it would be lights out in 30 seconds. klit is fast for his size and a great defensive fighter, parrying so many shots. but I really feel his size is his main weapon, and not his abilities or chin.
    Vitali throws a lot of arm punches, (more like a kick-boxer) but he's so big, they still hurt his opponents, most of his KO's come from just wearing them down with a constant barrage of punches.

I like both Klitschko Bros, their size gives them an advantage, but they wouldn't have gotten as far as they have, if they didn't some serious skills to go with it.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The fact that Vitali takes Saunders punches shows how great his chin is.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll just wait 5 years from now when (hopefully) Vitali is retired and read about how people reminisce about what a great fighter he really was and how the HW is now really dying.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bizzare character this Brockton guy! No offense by your inferiority complex is astounding.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Brock is getting this fight mixed up with the Sanders - Wladimir one LOL

there's no confusion Spencer... but if your having trouble here's a little trick to help you remember...

Wladimir
    Vitali

there different words, you see? they contain different letters which are pronounced differently..... "DIFFERENT WORDS "

Last edited by Saddo; 01-24-2013 at 03:38 PM.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Vitali is on his last legs, he is so stiff and straight that he needs to retire. Even Haye thinks he stands a chance against him. The best of Vitali was against Adamek.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol the Klitschko attack continues

Sanders was epic ... he did lose against Vitali but had he been a few years younger who knows if that first round attack would've dropped Vitali for the 10 count or not. Its almost laughable that a semi retired old golfer (with all due respect of course) is his best win. He beat up an old man after having the scare of his life in the first round, Klit fans.

The way he completely SONNED Wlad is unforgettable ... I wish he was more committed to boxing, he could've been special ... especially in this era against the Klits.

Respect to the man ... he was a warrior in the ring and went out like a warrior as well.

Thread Information