Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Last male northern white rhino dies

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ntl/index.html

(CNN) The world's last male northern white rhino has died leaving only two females left to save the subspecies from extinction.

The 45-year-old rhino named Sudan had been in poor health in recent days and was being treated for age-related issues and multiple infections.

A veterinary team made the decision to euthanize Sudan after his condition deteriorated significantly, the conservation group WildAid announced Tuesday.

I hate to see these beautiful animals leaving us. They actually had to surround the dying creature with armed guards to stop poachers.......sad

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Last male northern white rhino dies

Poaching is awful and all poachers should be hanged! Doesn't matter what animal it is, poachers have no respect.

Rhinos are beautiful and powerful animals, very sad to see them struggle to survive. The Northern White Rhino is a subspecies of White Rhino and the Southern White Rhino is actually doing quite well which is nice. The Black Rhino also are listed as critically endangered.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Poaching is awful and all poachers should be hanged! Doesn't matter what animal it is, poachers have no respect.

Rhinos are beautiful and powerful animals, very sad to see them struggle to survive. The Northern White Rhino is a subspecies of White Rhino and the Southern White Rhino is actually doing quite well which is nice. The Black Rhino also are listed as critically endangered.

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

That's trophy hunting which is NOT poaching. I don't much care for trophy hunting either, but it's legal AND it actually helps protect the species. People pay big money to trophy hunt, that money goes into the community and they protect what brings in the money.

But keep on digging Beanz, you constantly want to fight and argue with me try again

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's trophy hunting which is NOT poaching. I don't much care for trophy hunting either, but it's legal AND it actually helps protect the species. People pay big money to trophy hunt, that money goes into the community and they protect what brings in the money.

But keep on digging Beanz, you constantly want to fight and argue with me try again
    How could my buddy beanz piss in this thread. It's dedicated to one of our earth creatures. It's not trophy hunting which is the tragedy (I'm against trophy hunting) but the Chinese who pay a million bucks for rhino horn and testicle thinking it makes you live an extra day. Anyway, this isn't an argument thread, it's just sad to see a species go no matter what, why can't it ever be mosquitoes

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

How could my buddy beanz piss in this thread. It's dedicated to one of our earth creatures. It's not trophy hunting which is the tragedy (I'm against trophy hunting) but the Chinese who pay a million bucks for rhino horn and testicle thinking it makes you live an extra day. Anyway, this isn't an argument thread, it's just sad to see a species go no matter what, why can't it ever be mosquitoes
    Or black widow spiders.

I guess Beanz just wants to stir shit up in EVERY single thread....what would those new posters think about that? How would they feel?

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow. Two photographs of Trumps Trophy hunting and that is seen as stirring up shit? It's hardly pissing in a thread. Poaching when it's the people who live there killing the animals and Trophy hunting when rich foreigners get permission.

I will ask permission before posting next time.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Wow. Two photographs of Trumps Trophy hunting and that is seen as stirring up shit? It's hardly pissing in a thread. Poaching when it's the people who live there killing the animals and Trophy hunting when rich foreigners get permission.

Holy shit dude u are off today, these are not #hardhwordtobeanz just an observation

El Kabong Guest

No it's not just that post that constitutes your "stirring shit up" it's just a part of it. You want to attack me anytime I post which is fine but don't be a little bitch and act like you aren't doing exactly that.

Poach - illegally hunt or catch (game or fish) on land that is not one's own, or in contravention of official protection. To take or acquire in an unfair or clandestine way.

It is painfully obvious that you do not understand what poaching is. Similarly you have no clue about trophy hunting.

You just can't leave well enough alone, you just have to try to ham handedly get your shots in....is it working yet? Feeling it working? This doing anything for you?

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No it's not just that post that constitutes your "stirring shit up" it's just a part of it. You want to attack me anytime I post which is fine but don't be a little bitch and act like you aren't doing exactly that.

Poach - illegally hunt or catch (game or fish) on land that is not one's own, or in contravention of official protection. To take or acquire in an unfair or clandestine way.

It is painfully obvious that you do not understand what poaching is. Similarly you have no clue about trophy hunting.

You just can't leave well enough alone, you just have to try to ham handedly get your shots in....is it working yet? Feeling it working? This doing anything for you?
    I am sorry but It's not attacking you though is it ? Are you one of Trump's sons? Do you go Trophy hunting after what you call "beautiful powerful creatures" ?

Why would I not know what poaching is?That is a very weird thing to assume,but something you seem to be almost compelled to do. Trump has changed the law and the people he has put in charge will be similar vain shallow materialists who see more value in animal parts than them being alive. Trumps sons are not eating their trophies are they?

I am still astonished that you would think anyone here would need an American to explain what poaching is
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am sorry but It's not attacking you though is it ? Are you one of Trump's sons? Do you go Trophy hunting after what you call "beautiful powerful creatures" ?

Why would I not know what poaching is?That is a very weird thing to assume,but something you seem to be almost compelled to do. Trump has changed the law and the people he has put in charge will be similar vain shallow materialists who see more value in animal parts than them being alive. Trumps sons are not eating their trophies are they?

I am still astonished that you would think anyone here would need an American to explain what poaching is
    I am still amazed u need to politicize everything today. It seems you have a wire crossed or something. You don't seem to give a shit about the beautiful friendly white rhino, and use this poor creatures death for your personal agenda. Why are you so cold towards the white rhino, he was the last male white rhino, don't you get it, trump didn't shoot him he was euthanized. If a government decides to sell permits to kill an animal To raise funds for protected land or buy weapons to maintain control not much I can do. But I will mourn this particular white rhino who trump did nothing to. Beanz I will not let you ruin my mourning period, im sitting shiva for the last male white rhino, damn it

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trophy hunting is wrong and that should not be encouraged too.
    Last edited by Master; 03-22-2018 at 10:11 AM.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Will u stop don't continue this master speak on the poor fellow white rhino I'm getting very close to deleting my account. Start a trophy hunting thread if U must. #stopthewhiterhinodisrespect
    Last edited by Master; 03-22-2018 at 10:11 AM.

El Kabong Guest

Well are you going to lay out your points or just make a statement?

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well are you going to lay out your points or just make a statement?
    Numbered bullet ....hang on...not bullet

Numbered points in capitals

Bold might help too
    Hidden Content

Thread Information