Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: 22 dead in Manchester

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Keep singing Kumbaya. We'll talk again in 60 days Beanz. Check back wit ya. I said from sources I have back in March "it will be a bloody Ramadan" and I was right, its right on schedule. And just warming up.
    I take it that you reported these "sources" as even if they know somebody who knows somebody it could provide vital information required to potentially stop a "bloody ramadan"

Unless these sources don't actually know fuck all and were just assuming that the UK was long overdue a terrorist attack, in that case they aren't really sources are they.

El Kabong Guest

How many arrests in total have been made due to the Manchester attacks?

I've read 7 then 9 then 14....any other numbers?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Keep singing Kumbaya. We'll talk again in 60 days Beanz. Check back wit ya. I said from sources I have back in March "it will be a bloody Ramadan" and I was right, its right on schedule. And just warming up.
    I take it that you reported these "sources" as even if they know somebody who knows somebody it could provide vital information required to potentially stop a "bloody ramadan"

Unless these sources don't actually know fuck all and were just assuming that the UK was long overdue a terrorist attack, in that case they aren't really sources are they.
    literally 30 or more adult Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Afghani, Somali and Algerians, each one of them at one point over the past 60 days has told me that this Ramadan will be very very bloody, as they are all familiar with the vibe/the general climate of hatred towards the West and how it has ratcheted up, and how it is inevitable that more and more extremists infiltrate the LAX, OPEN DOOR OF THE UK/EU.

In the ME even, Look today 41 people blasted apart in Baghdad by a truck bomb. @Batman no they did not provide me with any names of people in the UK/EU, and they certainly would not I dont think, nor do they have any specific names from what I interpret from their comments, but they all have lived in the UK/EU for years and now here in NYC and say the same thing: they know the neighborhoods there in Brussels, in London, in Stockholm, in Oslo, in Frankfurt, and they fear there will be an exceptionally bloody time now.
    Last edited by brocktonblockbust; 05-31-2017 at 01:10 PM.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

literally 30 or more adult Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Afghani, Somali and Algerians, each one of them at one point over the past 60 days has told me that this Ramadan will be very very bloody, as they are all familiar with the vibe/the general climate of hatred towards the West and how it has ratcheted up, and how it is inevitable that more and more extremists infiltrate the LAX, OPEN DOOR OF THE UK/EU.

In the ME even, Look today 41 people blasted apart in Baghdad by a truck bomb. @Batman no they did not provide me with any names of people in the UK/EU, and they certainly would not I dont think, nor do they have any specific names from what I interpret from their comments, but they all have lived in the UK/EU for years and now here in NYC and say the same thing: they know the neighborhoods there in Brussels, in London, in Stockholm, in Oslo, in Frankfurt, and they fear there will be an exceptionally bloody time now.
    That doesn't really make them sources then does it, just a week or two before the westminster bridge I said to my dad that the UK was long overdue a serious attack I wouldn't consider myself a source of anything, just a regular bloke who can see that the law of probabilities suggested it was going to happen.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That doesn't really make them sources then does it, just a week or two before the westminster bridge I said to my dad that the UK was long overdue a serious attack I wouldn't consider myself a source of anything, just a regular bloke who can see that the law of probabilities suggested it was going to happen.
    i get your analogy but these are hard core Muslims Im talking about, and i mean hard core, dress and everything, and well familiar they with some of their less desirable community elements/trends/vibes in Europe

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i get your analogy but these are hard core Muslims Im talking about, and i mean hard core, dress and everything, and well familiar they with some of their less desirable community elements/trends/vibes in Europe
    sorry if it seems like I'm splitting hairs now but, I mean regardless of 'how they dress and everything' are they really 'hardcore Muslims' if they fraternise with the less desirable elements of their community.

I mean I'm aware of the less desirable community elements/trends/vibes in England, I work with 'hardcore Muslims' and they would more than likely have predicted that an attack was imminent in much the same way as I did, and they certainly don't venture towards the less desirable elements.

I still maintain my point that they either had no clue what was going to happen and were just making speculative guesses or they had heard of something and decided not to share this info with the relevant people, I'm guessing it was the former.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We now have a tribute concert? Eh!? What?

Yeeee!!! This will make things better, shed a tear for the victims, love one 'n other, stop Islamophobia, post a selfie, it was a fantastic night... we didn't get blown up.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post

Yeeee!!! This will make things better, shed a tear for the victims, love one 'n other, stop Islamophobia, post a selfie, it was a fantastic night... we didn't get blown up.
    And hey there's a chance for the terrorists to get a second bite at the apple here providing the authorities drop the ball AGAIN

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

And hey there's a chance for the terrorists to get a second bite at the apple here providing the authorities drop the ball AGAIN
    That's the spirit, always looking on the bright side.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

And as you can see having good spirit and looking on the bright side has not done anything at all to enforce the law and protect the people. That's just a lot of hot air and rainbows and cotton candy

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And as you can see having good spirit and looking on the bright side has not done anything at all to enforce the law and protect the people. That's just a lot of hot air and rainbows and cotton candy
    Rather that than be a miserable, ill informed, ignorant and melodramatic poster.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rather that than be a miserable, ill informed, ignorant and melodramatic poster.
    I know it's miserable to you to read the things I write because they are so true and accurate free from left-wing media spin. But I do not feel miserable at all to post the truth for all the world to see.

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The media is owned by right wing billionaires who perpetuate the corporate greed of multi nationals who they also own.

El Kabong Guest

The media is owned by right wing billionaires who perpetuate the corporate greed of multi nationals who they also own.
    Right wing to who Che Guevara?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Master you call George Soros right wing?

Thread Information