Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Who do you want to win the fight?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you WANT to WIN? Manny or Floyd?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who do you WANT to WIN? Manny or Floyd?

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pacfan View Post
    Hey Pactards... How about we make a little wager on the big fight?

Pac wins and the Mayweather fans never return to Saddo's and if Mayweather wins then you Pactards never return to Saddo's?

Who's in?
    You're on, my bwoy, @ruthless rocco , but it must be between you and me coz we can't force the other 'tards and the 'mos to join us. Do we have a deal?
    Of course you won't, right? But I'm on anytime you say so. C'mon, now, show us you or your man ain't ducking anyone here, this is your chance...
    Perfect! It's on. I'm looking forward to never having to read your posts again.

Any other Pactards dumb enough to take this bet?
    Attaboy! @ruthless rocco . But on one condition. If I win and tell you to get back in here, you must come back. Is that a deal? Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking for the same favor. So it's up to you, take it or leave it, that's my condition... BTW, corvette sounds exactly like you.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No, corvette has some intelligence

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pac wins and the Mayweather fans never return to Saddo's and if Mayweather wins then you Pactards never return to Saddo's?

Who's in?
    You're on, my bwoy, @ruthless rocco , but it must be between you and me coz we can't force the other 'tards and the 'mos to join us. Do we have a deal?
    Of course you won't, right? But I'm on anytime you say so. C'mon, now, show us you or your man ain't ducking anyone here, this is your chance...

Attaboy! @ruthless rocco . But on one condition. If I win and tell you to get back in here, you must come back. Is that a deal? Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking for the same favor. So it's up to you, take it or leave it, that's my condition... BTW, corvette sounds exactly like you.
    How are you planning to tell me to come back once I'm gone?

Hey @walrus... why don't you join the bet? Chicken shit Pactard!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee View Post

Who's in?

Here's a counter offer for you (under the relativity of contracts, you cannot make a contract for others, i.e., the Mayweather fans, especially without their consent): If Pac wins, your posts should always be this (" I'm a moron thinking that Pac is a PED user. Brucelee proved me wrong and I am now his bitch." ) You cannot make any other post except those lines.

If Mayweather wins, I will not come back to this site except if
    a. Saddo sends a message to me imploring that I come back or
    b. at least ten members here make a petition for my return

Deal?
    First off I'm not trying to get other people to agree to a bet they don't want to make. I'm simply proposing a wager for those who want to participate.

I can't agree to your proposed statement because it's not true... Pac has been a PED user for a long time. Also, his winning this or any other fight has nothing to do with you, so I'd hardly be your bitch.

Lastly, all your little Pactard friends will vote you back before the beginning of the 2nd half of the fight when you all see Floyd clean sweeping Manny anyway so why bother.
    Ohhhh. I thought you would man up but like your little Floydie who's too afraid to fight the Pacman 5 years ago, you're also afraid to recant your baseless accusations. My suggestion:shut up if you don't have the balls.

I'll even make this easier for you. How about a sig bet which you will carry for the rest of your life?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who's in?

Aha, I got it. You're trying to run away if Floyd gets whipped, right? C'mon man, don't be such a wimp, you're supposed to be a ruuuuthless guy and I've never seen any ruthless wimp before... Ok, I'm calling it off coz I don't want to let you off that easy. If Floyd lose, you'll have to face the consequences here just as I'm planning to do so too...
    Hey @walrus, ain't he cute?
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who's in?

Here's a counter offer for you (under the relativity of contracts, you cannot make a contract for others, i.e., the Mayweather fans, especially without their consent): If Pac wins, your posts should always be this (" I'm a moron thinking that Pac is a PED user. Brucelee proved me wrong and I am now his bitch." ) You cannot make any other post except those lines.

Deal?
    First off I'm not trying to get other people to agree to a bet they don't want to make. I'm simply proposing a wager for those who want to participate.

I can't agree to your proposed statement because it's not true... Pac has been a PED user for a long time. Also, his winning this or any other fight has nothing to do with you, so I'd hardly be your bitch.

Lastly, all your little Pactard friends will vote you back before the beginning of the 2nd half of the fight when you all see Floyd clean sweeping Manny anyway so why bother.
    Ohhhh. I thought you would man up but like your little Floydie who's too afraid to fight the Pacman 5 years ago, you're also afraid to recant your baseless accusations. My suggestion:shut up if you don't have the balls.

I'll even make this easier for you. How about a sig bet which you will carry for the rest of your life?
    I proposed the bet -- You wanna change it.
    You're the chicken shit that won't take the test(like your "hero")... I mean bet @brucelee . Pathetic!
    Last edited by ruthless rocco; 04-16-2015 at 11:46 AM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who's in?

Deal?

I proposed the bet -- You wanna change it.
    You're the chicken shit that won't take the test(like your "hero")... I mean bet @brucelee . Pathetic!
    Your proposal is void as you would want the Mayweather fans to enter into your bet when you yourself is not a Mayweather fan but simply an ignorant poster. Since your proposal is null and void, effectively I was the one who made the initial proposal.

So, man up or shut up.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who's in?

I would but I'd feel bad running you off the forum, you've grown on me, like a tumor

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is the whole Floyd vs Manny situation all over again.

The Floyd fan wants the showdown and the Manny fans want to make all kinds of excuses to get out of it. Pretending to be compassionate but really just acting like pussies -- just like your idol.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by corvette View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post
    It's strange how often you Pactards like to talk about Floyd's genitals.
    Not as strange as how often you eat them. You convince your self pac is on PED because he is that impressive but yet claim he has not knockouts because he stop using, well when is start and ending cause it makes no sense. NOthing to backup claims but will hang on anything contradicting king Mayweather will say.

Accuses Pac for PED but then hires the guy who was suppose to have given him PED. You fucking flomos are as retarded as all the crackhead Mayweather.
    Funny how a crackhead makes way more money and is smarter IN and OUTSIDE the ring than Pactrash.

No CLEAN fighter walks away from 50% of the biggest fight ever over random testing.

Pac is dirty as the Philipines.
    Watch what you are saying prat you have been warned.
    Hey rocky, listen up. Master is a mighty nice fella and I've never seen him lose his cool. So if Master loses his cool, it means you've gone overboard. You can call us 'tards or donkey or whatever, no problem with that but you should also learn to draw the line somewhere, if you know what I mean...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not as strange as how often you eat them. You convince your self pac is on PED because he is that impressive but yet claim he has not knockouts because he stop using, well when is start and ending cause it makes no sense. NOthing to backup claims but will hang on anything contradicting king Mayweather will say.

Accuses Pac for PED but then hires the guy who was suppose to have given him PED. You fucking flomos are as retarded as all the crackhead Mayweather.
    Funny how a crackhead makes way more money and is smarter IN and OUTSIDE the ring than Pactrash.

No CLEAN fighter walks away from 50% of the biggest fight ever over random testing.

Floyd is Al Haymon's hoe, watch your boy find out how broke he is when he retires. I stop reading when you said smarter. Floyd can't even read in the only language he speaks and Pac speaks at least 4-5 languages and reads and writes in them so stfu before you post even more ignorant opinion. You are a clown!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd is Al Haymon's hoe, watch your boy find out how broke he is when he retires. I stop reading when you said smarter. Floyd can't even read in the only language he speaks and Pac speaks at least 4-5 languages and reads and writes in them so stfu before you post even more ignorant opinion. You are a clown!
    Seabisquit had a better contract than Pactrash...

Arum is fucking that bum RAW...and he loves it....
    VisionQuest told Manny that Arum is baking him like a Turkey and that Arum KEPT HIS RECORDS IN A SHOE BOX......lol.

Oscar said Manny can't read....lol.

Freddy said Pac will be broke soon as he retires...

Better being Haymon's hoe than Arum's broke-ass bitch.
    Pac can't even leave the house without Micheal Kroncz

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Watch what you are saying prat you have been warned.
    Hey rocky, listen up. Master is a mighty nice fella and I've never seen him lose his cool. So if Master loses his cool, it means you've gone overboard. You can call us 'tards or donkey or whatever, no problem with that but you should also learn to draw the line somewhere, if you know what I mean...
    Hey @pacfan I know you Pactards have trouble reading...but Master was clearly addressing someone other than me. Try reading it again.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Seabisquit had a better contract than Pactrash...

Arum is fucking that bum RAW...and he loves it....
    VisionQuest told Manny that Arum is baking him like a Turkey and that Arum KEPT HIS RECORDS IN A SHOE BOX......lol.

Oscar said Manny can't read....lol.

Freddy said Pac will be broke soon as he retires...

Better being Haymon's hoe than Arum's broke-ass bitch.
    Pac can't even leave the house without Micheal Kroncz
    Wow you flomos will say anything even obvious lies. You some sad mofos. You have no credibility. Usually you clowns are fun but youre just plain sad smh. Sad mofos....I cant even make fun of you cause I feel quilty making fun of a sad retard.

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I feel quilty making fun of a sad retard.
    Tell us more @Julius Rain

HAhahahHAhaha!
    Last edited by ruthless rocco; 04-17-2015 at 01:45 PM.

Thread Information