I am seriously concerned about this because I feel that it is totally wrong. Princess Diana should have led a storybook life--- think about it, at age 20, she married Prince Charles and went on to have two handsome sons, Prince William and Prince Harry, whom I have to assume she loved dearly. But then her marriage unraveled, and Princess Diana's suffering eventually became completely and shamelessly exposed to the public. I feel like she really suffered because of this and that it was only AFTER she finally broke free of her unhappy marriage that she had a chance at happiness. Then, sadly, her life was tragically cut short just one year after her divorce.
Here is the SHITE modifications that some idiot did to her will:
75 percent of her jewelry and possessions should be divided between Prince William and Prince Harry, with the remaining 25 percent divided among Diana's 17 godchildren.
£50,000 should go to her butler.
The remainder of her estate (£21 million, which would be the equivalent of $31.5 million now) should be placed in trust for the princes until each turned 25.
Fucking hell, basically in 1997 her sister went to court and obtained a "variation order," permitting them to distribute the princess's estate differently from how she'd specified.
The two princes would not receive their shares of Diana's estate until the age of 30 (although they would begin receiving income distributions at age 25).
Instead of splitting 25 percent of Princess Diana's jewels and possessions, each of the godchildren would receive a single memento, chosen by the executors. And none of that would happen until the younger prince, Harry, turned 30 in 2014.