Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Everyday Things That White Supremacists Do

Big D since my boy miles is away would u consider dating a white guy for a while. The anger might make interesting

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You tend to fluctuate between groups A and B. I delved in group A for awhile, but found group B to be much more fun.

Group C would be the wet blankets of the bunch.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    You tend to fluctuate between groups A and B. I delved in group A for awhile, but found group B to be much more fun.

Group C would be the wet blankets of the bunch.
    Ya, u come to realize big D is the funniest guy here. Rocks under microscopes and nukes made by white supremacists to control blacks. U gotta love it

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Didn't Danielson one time say that the white-hot background radiation from the Distant Universe was the ultimate proof of white domination of the black man? I think he said something about dark matter and dark energy

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fellas have chuckled amongst yourselves two pages now following his rented clown car. This wanker will be taking sizes for Big D t shirts by next week.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    @DenilsonTheReturn you never answer the one question I ask. You don’t trust any white man, we are all evil and look to keep the black man down as you say but I’m sure you have to intersect with whites during your day. How do you interact in your everyday life doing such things as shopping. Do you hold the door open for a whitey behind you? Do u have contempt for white children as they were born white. How do u deal with these people face to face?
    I have never said I think all white people are evil. But you are correct that I don't trust any white man or woman. Why ? Because all white people are white supremacists. That is not the same as me saying that all white people are evil.

When I think of a white supremacist I think of the NICEST ACTING white person out there. I think of Ellen DeGeneres. I think of Tom Hanks. That's what I think of when I think of a white supremacist. All that over the top American History X white supremacists is just a cover. White supremacists are NORMAL everyday people.

Just because a white person is nice to me or any black person on an individual level means nothing as to how they operate AS A GROUP. Someone like you or @brocktonblockbust may be "nice" to a black person but then you have the power (you say you own an apartment block) to wreck a black persons life should you wish and you the system of white supremacy to do that.

Same with @brocktonblockbust he may nice to an individual black person but he will support HARDCORE white extremists within Europe and America and I fully know that he would go into a court room and let every cop who blew a black man's brains out walk free, should he have the power.

So I don't get it twisted between how white people act on an individual level and how they act as a group.
    Last edited by DenilsonTheReturn; 06-28-2018 at 05:35 AM.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DenilsonTheReturn View Post
    @DenilsonTheReturn you never answer the one question I ask. You don’t trust any white man, we are all evil and look to keep the black man down as you say but I’m sure you have to intersect with whites during your day. How do you interact in your everyday life doing such things as shopping. Do you hold the door open for a whitey behind you? Do u have contempt for white children as they were born white. How do u deal with these people face to face?
    I have never said I think all white people are evil. But you are correct that I don't trust any white man or woman. Why ? Because all white people are white supremacists. That is not the same as me saying that all white people are evil.

When I think of a white supremacist I think of the NICEST ACTING white person out there. I think of Ellen DeGeneres. I think of Tom Hanks. That's what I think of when I think of a white supremacist. All that over the top American History X white supremacists is just a cover. White supremacists are NORMAL everyday people.

Just because a white person is nice to me or any black person on an individual level means nothing as to how they operate AS A GROUP. Someone like you or @brocktonblockbust may be "nice" to a black person but then you have the power (you say you own an apartment block) to wreck a black persons life should you wish and you the system of white supremacy to do that.

Same with @brocktonblockbust he may nice to an individual black person but he will support HARDCORE white extremists within Europe and America and I fully know that he would go into a court room and let every cop who blew a black man's brains out walk free, should he have the power.

So I don't get it twisted between how white people act on an individual level and how they act as a group.
    That doesn’t make much sense big D. I’ve rented to blacks and never had an issue, I know blacks who own rentals and they rent to blacks and whites. I think a lot of this is in ur head

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The question was how YOU interact with whites on your daily goings, u keep avoiding

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The other question, which you haven't answered yet, at least as far as I have seen ..... is exactly where in Africa you are from.

You will recall all that you told me you were African.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    The other question, which you haven't answered yet, at least as far as I have seen ..... is exactly where in Africa you are from.

You will recall all that you told me you were African.
    He is from Wakanda.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You guys will all be told you're letting Denilson wind you up.

It's the cool thing to do, and lets other know you are "better than that" by keeping at arm's length. (Group C)

Me.... I'll stay in Group B, as that is the one that allows me to zing in my one-liners.

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Liverpool can be a bad place Keith maybe you should move to the Southport a better class of white supremacist to be found know doubt.😂

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@DenilsonTheReturn what is going on you are backing off and I’m not seeing u much. Is it because we are not arguing as much. You are a valued member here and I value your input

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A black Oregon state representative says someone called the police on her while she was canvassing door-to-door in her district.

Rep. Janelle Bynum represents District 51, which includes the area of Clackamas County, where she was campaigning.

In a Facebook post Tuesday, the Democrat wrote that a woman notified police that Bynum was suspicious because she was “spending a lot of time typing on my cell phone after each house.”

Bynum is running for reelection in the fall, and said she takes notes when she’s visiting her constituents to keep an account of what her community cares about.

She praised the deputy who responded for being professional, and said she asked him if she could meet the woman who made the call, but she was not available.

“The officer called her, we talked and she did apologize,” Bynum said, without specifying the race of the caller.

@DenilsonTheReturn I found this for you

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm afraid Denilson's on sabbatical, doing doctoral thesis studies on the "Ocean Bottom Rock Formations Being Studied by the White Race for the Annihilation of Blacks Everywhere."

Thread Information