Not long to go now until 1 of the most eagerly anticipated fights in the history of the sport

all joking aside. I'm really looking forward to the fight it is a big event in the UK but i can see how people from elsewhere think of it as a nothing fight. I actually keep forgetting Pac is fighting this weekend, that's how excited i am lol

When the fight was first announced the only chance i would have given Audley was to land 1 lucky shot as he did against Sprott. The more i think about it the more chance i think Audley has. I'm not saying i think he'll win but i would not be shocked if he did.

I know can't read to much in to a lot of things but Haye has not looked himself in the build up, he has looked on edge since the first press conference. He has seemed a lot more angry rather than his cool calm self. He has piled the pressure on himself more than he did against Valuev. Will this work against him when they step in the ring or does he need to do this to himself in order to get up for the fight against someone who supposedly is not in his class and is a former friend?

I think there are a lot of things to consider in this fight. I don't see it as straight forward as a quick blast out for Haye as many people think although it is highly possible. Saying that Harrison could quickly blast out haye too it is heavyweight boxing after all.

This could finally be the moment that Audley has needed, 1 chance at redemption, lose badly and he will never be allowed to forget, win and all will be forgiven. Haye would face more humiliation on Sunday than Audley has ever had to endure in the last 10 years if he was to lose. Harrison has a lot going for him, he may have never so far achieved anything he said he would but he has carried on regardless, a lot of people would have conceded defeat and bowed out quietly, forever thinking 'if only'. Harrison has persevered and that shows immense mental strength considering the bad press he has had over the years. It would have been easier to disappear. How will Haye cope if he was to lose after everything that has gone before, could his ego cope. I have to wonder if he would ever recover mentally.

Lets not forget harrison has a great pedigree, olympic gold medals are not easy to come by. I think he stayed amateur too long though and he is now paying the price he still after 10yrs fights very amateurish, he thinks about his shots when he should sometimes throw caution to the wind and 'have it' with his opponent, he hasn't been in the trenches, and when he has been faced with adversity he has lost.

Haye also has great pedigree boxing for GB as an amateur although he never made the olympics and turned pro a lot younger than Harrison did. Haye has done very well since his loss to Thompson, yes he has been down numerous times but has showed tremendous heart and good recovery skills to get up and pull the win out the bag. Haye is extremely quick for a heavyweight and his one punch power is pretty good he is very explosive but i still feel he is lacking in the stamina department. Yes he went 12 rounds with Valuev but throwing 10 punches a round was not going to drain him but granted he was moving around non stop to keep the beast off him and avoid getting trapped. Against either Klitschko though he will need to be able to move even quicker more often while throwing a lot of punches, Haye would not handle them the way he handled valuev. Harrison will throw more than Valuev and should be a much better mover.

Harrisons big problem is he has never delivered. He fights scared. As soon as a decent combination comes his way he is wide eyed and shocked and seems to have a look on his face as if to say 'what the fucks happening here?' it's as though he forgets he is in a boxing ring and the last thing that should be happening is getting punched in the face! haye has never had this problem he has always gone for the challenge even when losing to Thompson. He looked a bit of a prat because of the arrogance and ignorance he showed towards the cat but he has been allowed to let it go because he said he'd learn from it and come back stronger this he has done and then some! That needs to be respected.

Hayes skills and lack of fear have never been in question. he is a tremendous athlete who will happily take a dig to land his own which has helped him be successful, he is a bit chinny and had he held back more in his fights he may have been knocked out but he attacks first and attacks hard so he has prevented that from happening.

I feel Harrisons skills have been underrated. he does have his moments where he has shown world class skills. He definitely has a world class punch! He has lacked self belief a lot of times the confidence has not been there. Mostly his own fault though, he should have concentrated on becoming a pro fighter and learning his trade which would have enabled him to develop as a fighter instead of concentrating on being a promoter and a thorn in Frank Warrens side.

Audley is a much tougher fighter than a lot of guys Haye has faced but he needs to show heart, confidence, lack of fear and desire to match his skills. If he can do this i believe we would be in for a good tussle.

Again i can't wait for the fight, these are just some random thoughts i had on the fight and the fighters themselves. Not for any reason in particular other than i just wanted to chat about the fight and thats what the forum is for and beats talking to my girlfriend about it!

I'm going to make my final prediction tomorrow, can't always decide what i think the outcome will be until the first bell sometimes because i allow myself to get swept up in all the hype and i analyse it too much! lol