Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there is tape to prove it.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...rentice-memoir
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Michael Moore is a hypocrite IMO. He was almost mute during the Obama years. Yet now is called to action for some good old propaganda and spin. I have lost respect for him and will boycott his work. He is one of these inflexible ideologues really and they are the worst kinds of people. People who think they know everything only know one thing. That generally means control by force as everyone else is wrong.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there is tape to prove it.

Why did she work for him if he is such a racist

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Donald Trump is not racist, doesn't say racist comments, or even secretly hold racist views.

Get over this snowflake shit

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Master

*******SO WHAT?*******

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Why did she work for him if he is such a racist

$$$

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Donald Trump is not racist, doesn't say racist comments, or even secretly hold racist views.

Oh so you know him personally and can attest to that, right?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Nobody was calling him racist before he ran for President....and would a racist President care so much about the unemployment numbers of blacks, hispanics, and asians?

Once people wake up to how they have been lied to and manipulated by the media and average politicians there's going to be hell to pay.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Nobody was calling him racist before he ran for President....and would a racist President care so much about the unemployment numbers of blacks, hispanics, and asians?

Once people wake up to how they have been lied to and manipulated by the media and average politicians there's going to be hell to pay.

I can't speak for everybody, but I wasn't calling him racist before he ran for President because I honestly didn't delve that much into his affairs. Once he became POTUS he's under the microscope. You saying he cares about the unemployment numbers of blacks, Hispanics and Asians sounds a bit like truth by inclusion. He cares about unemployment numbers period. By attempting to get unemployment figures down, he's bound to pick up the different demographics in the process.

Here's the thing, Lyle. Not everyone forms their opinion of Trump strictly by what they get fed by the media. Trump does enough of his own talking, Tweeting, and acting out, that it provides ample opportunity upon which to form an opinion. Some of us are more than well aware that much of the mainstream media has it in for Trump. But give us credit for knowing that, and reaching our own opinions about Trump.

I've never said he hasn't accomplished some good things. But I'll stand by my opinion that he's just another racist, sexist asshole. I can't wait till the day that someone takes that office and does a good job also, while at the same time being a decent human being and leader by example. Trump is neither of those.

El Kabong Guest

I can't speak for everybody, but I wasn't calling him racist before he ran for President because I honestly didn't delve that much into his affairs. Once he became POTUS he's under the microscope. You saying he cares about the unemployment numbers of blacks, Hispanics and Asians sounds a bit like truth by inclusion. He cares about unemployment numbers period. By attempting to get unemployment figures down, he's bound to pick up the different demographics in the process.

Here's the thing, Lyle. Not everyone forms their opinion of Trump strictly by what they get fed by the media. Trump does enough of his own talking, Tweeting, and acting out, that it provides ample opportunity upon which to form an opinion. Some of us are more than well aware that much of the mainstream media has it in for Trump. But give us credit for knowing that, and reaching our own opinions about Trump.

I've never said he hasn't accomplished some good things. But I'll stand by my opinion that he's just another racist, sexist asshole. I can't wait till the day that someone takes that office and does a good job also, while at the same time being a decent human being and leader by example. Trump is neither of those.
    Meaning he values results over race ergo he's not a racist.

How has Trump been racist? Surely you have examples of him being racist it wouldn't just be a "feeling" you have about the guy. He said rapists are coming across the border...that's a fact, it's not a fact that's mentioned in many newspapers and websites but it's undeniable. There are SOME people coming to America looking to do good things and then there are others...to deny that there are others is to deny reality.

Sexist?!?!?! Now he might be a bit of a womanizer but sexist he's most certainly not. He hired Barbara Res to build Trump Tower, he hired Kellyanne Conway to run his campaign, Sarah Huckabee Sanders to be his Press Secretary....I mean yeah he's been around with the marriages but sexist?!?! That's a new one.

Blacks are starting to support Donald Trump in a big way, hispanics and asians too....the reason the mainstream media is pushing the whole "He's a racist" narrative is because IF Trump achieves success in those communities there is no future for the Democrat party, NONE, identity politics is their bread and butter and if that goes by the wayside then they are royally fucked.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Meaning he values results over race ergo he's not a racist.

No, it does not. Obviously we'll continue to disagree on this, and that's ok. But saying Trump cares mostly about unemployment results across the board doesn't preclude him from being a racist. I just don't see it. Trump is a businessman first..... everything else comes in second. Trump worships the almighty dollar. Like I said once before, Trump will hire an extraterrestrial alien if it's going to help his bottom line. It doesn't mean he wouldn't be racist against aliens. You can hold racist views and STILL go about the business or running your business.

Ok, the rapists comments. What Trump said exactly was that Mexico was "sending" rapists across the border. Mexico is doing no such thing. Trump is guilty of a poor choice or words like he is 99.999% of the time. The tongue engages before the brain filter can kick in. For a New York mogul, maybe that's not a bad thing. For a POTUS..... that's an incredibly bad thing. Trump could've gotten his message across in more acceptable and decent language, instead of insulting a whole country. Everybody with a brain knows that among the Mexicans that are crossing the border, some rapists, criminals and drug dealers are getting in. But is Mexico in fact "SENDING" them across the border? It's insulting..... and comes off as racist.

Sexist? Yes... very much so. Again, who cares who he hires? God only knows why anyone would EVER hire Kellyanne Conway to do ANYTHING, other than take out the trash. What I base my comments on again are his own remarks. Hey.... neither you nor I like Mika Brzezinski very much but..... c'mon man. For a POTUS to make remarks about her bleeding from a bad facelift? Would Trump say that to a man? Hell no. And please don't make me go and drag out every single offensive thing he's ever said about different women, every time aiming at their appearance. What in hell does a President of the United States have to be calling women pigs, fat, ugly, and whatever else he chooses to call them when he's mad at one of them? I'm sorry I don't have a stat sheet or graph to pull out at the moment..... but any POTUS who is supposed to be looked up to, and lead by example..... and behaves like he does, in general..... just deserves to be called a racist, sexist asshole 10 times over.

Now, if you'd like to debate how he's really a good President, we could do that. But to me, he's still a giant asshole.

El Kabong Guest

No, it does not. Obviously we'll continue to disagree on this, and that's ok. But saying Trump cares mostly about unemployment results across the board doesn't preclude him from being a racist. I just don't see it. Trump is a businessman first..... everything else comes in second. Trump worships the almighty dollar. Like I said once before, Trump will hire an extraterrestrial alien if it's going to help his bottom line. It doesn't mean he wouldn't be racist against aliens. You can hold racist views and STILL go about the business or running your business.

Ok, the rapists comments. What Trump said exactly was that Mexico was "sending" rapists across the border. Mexico is doing no such thing. Trump is guilty of a poor choice or words like he is 99.999% of the time. The tongue engages before the brain filter can kick in. For a New York mogul, maybe that's not a bad thing. For a POTUS..... that's an incredibly bad thing. Trump could've gotten his message across in more acceptable and decent language, instead of insulting a whole country. Everybody with a brain knows that among the Mexicans that are crossing the border, some rapists, criminals and drug dealers are getting in. But is Mexico in fact "SENDING" them across the border? It's insulting..... and comes off as racist.

Sexist? Yes... very much so. Again, who cares who he hires? God only knows why anyone would EVER hire Kellyanne Conway to do ANYTHING, other than take out the trash. What I base my comments on again are his own remarks. Hey.... neither you nor I like Mika Brzezinski very much but..... c'mon man. For a POTUS to make remarks about her bleeding from a bad facelift? Would Trump say that to a man? Hell no. And please don't make me go and drag out every single offensive thing he's ever said about different women, every time aiming at their appearance. What in hell does a President of the United States have to be calling women pigs, fat, ugly, and whatever else he chooses to call them when he's mad at one of them? I'm sorry I don't have a stat sheet or graph to pull out at the moment..... but any POTUS who is supposed to be looked up to, and lead by example..... and behaves like he does, in general..... just deserves to be called a racist, sexist asshole 10 times over.

Now, if you'd like to debate how he's really a good President, we could do that. But to me, he's still a giant asshole.
    If he's a businessman first then like Don King the only color he cares about is GREEN...not black, brown, red, yellow, or white. Maybe you could be a racist and still be successful in business but you don't help your odds if that is what you're doing...for example:I'm a massive Red Sox fan Tom Yawkey made the Red Sox the LAST team to get a black player that hurt them immensely. Donald Sterling former owner of the LA Clippers...massive racist and everyone knew it for ages, and their teams sucked all the time because nobody wanted to play for that asshole. Donald Trump has had talks with guys like Jim Brown, yes an NFL legend but also a civil rights legend and Jim Brown has said that Trump isn't racist, Kanye West a guy who said "George Bush doesn't care about black people" said Trump isn't a racist...who is saying Trump is racist Trump called Omorosa a dog, but she broke the law...he welcomed her to the White House she HAPPILY signed an NDA and then was the biggest leaker out of the White House yeah "dog" is KIND considering what she did.

80% of women crossing the border illegally are raped. 80%. Trump said "Bad hombres" and "They aren't sending their best" and those are true comments.

Hiring practices show his intent, his belief that a woman can do the job of a man....Kellyanne Conway might not be your favorite but she's the first ever woman to engineer a Presidential campaign win...so let that sink in. Trump punches back, Mika Brzenski says a lot of petty shit about Trump and he swung back and nailed her right in the facelift...."don't start none, won't be none" Trump doesn't care who it is that is swinging at him, he'll slam them back and it'll hurt. That's not sexism that's equal opportunity.

El Kabong Guest

Pizzagate's not rrrr....

Judge refuses to toss lawsuit accusing Harvey Weinstein of sex trafficking
    https://pagesix.com/2018/08/14/harve...n-new-lawsuit/

301 ‘Predator Priests’ Named In Pa. Grand Jury Sex Abuse Report: ‘They Were Raping Little Boys & Girls’
    https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018...port-released/

....real
    Last edited by El Kabong; 08-15-2018 at 03:29 PM.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=TitoFan;1487213][QUOTE=El Kabong;1487204]

Not everyone forms their opinion of Trump strictly by what they get fed by the media. Trump does enough of his own talking, Tweeting, and acting out, that it provides ample opportunity upon which to form an opinion. Some of us are more than well aware that much of the mainstream media has it in for Trump. But give us credit for knowing that, and reaching our own opinions about Trump.

I've never said he hasn't accomplished some good things. .
    here's a real gem by @TitoFan So Tito "not everybody forms their opinions about him based on what they get from the media?"

Isn't that in direct contradiction to what you just asked me? You asked me how do I know about all this, do I know him personally?

so you were saying that a person cannot get their opinions by the media or by knowing him personally. In what Manner then pray tell would you get your opinion from my friend? Osmosis?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=brocktonblockbust;1487254][QUOTE=TitoFan;1487213]

Not everyone forms their opinion of Trump strictly by what they get fed by the media. Trump does enough of his own talking, Tweeting, and acting out, that it provides ample opportunity upon which to form an opinion. Some of us are more than well aware that much of the mainstream media has it in for Trump. But give us credit for knowing that, and reaching our own opinions about Trump.

I've never said he hasn't accomplished some good things. .
    here's a real gem by @TitoFan So Tito "not everybody forms their opinions about him based on what they get from the media?"

Isn't that in direct contradiction to what you just asked me? You asked me how do I know about all this, do I know him personally?

so you were saying that a person cannot get their opinions by the media or by knowing him personally. In what Manner then pray tell would you get your opinion from my friend? Osmosis?

I'll indulge you this once.

When you see Trump speak on television, it's not the media putting words into his mouth or "translating" what he's saying.

You don't need to know Trump personally to see him on television.

When you see a Tweet from Trump, it's not the media fabricating a "fake" Tweet and putting that falsification out there on TV.

You don't need to know Trump personally to read his Tweets.

Now..... when you READ opinion columns on Trump, or see news coverage on Trump with talking heads spouting their opinion... THAT'S the media feeding people what they want them to believe.

I hope this helps.

Thread Information