Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving to all that celebrate it....

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Happy Thanksgiving to all that celebrate it....

I know it is a few days early but I also know many of us go away to visit family ect...so before everyone sets off on their holiday I want to wish all and their families a safe happy one .....

Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

ICB Guest

Default Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all that celebrate it....

Quote Originally Posted by Daxx Kahn
    I know it is a few days early but I also know many of us go away to visit family ect...so before everyone sets off on their holiday I want to wish all and their families a safe happy one .....

We don't have this in UK but happy thanks giving to everyone anyway.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks, Daxxter.

I plan on eating an entire pumpkin pie and several cans of cranberry sauce by myself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla
    Thanks, Daxxter.

I plan on eating an entire pumpkin pie and several cans of cranberry sauce by myself.

You and me both

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING

Thanks ICB...Don't you guys have some big holidays we do not celebrate?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Happy Thanksgiving Daxx.
    We're getting together at an uncles house more then likely a fight will break out between my dad's cousins.
    It always ends in a fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick
    Happy Thanksgiving Daxx.
    We're getting together at an uncles house more then likely a fight will break out between my dad's cousins.

LOl isn't that always the way....Thats why I have learned to just have the eats home with the wife and kids...then after we just stop by the family and say our hello's....To many years of having a nice day until half way through dinner two family member start fighting over something that happened 10 years ago ....One year when I was about 20 or 21 two of My Uncles got into a fist fight over something from HS!!!!!....

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Happy Thanksgiving Daxx.

LOl isn't that always the way....Thats why I have learned to just have the eats home with the wife and kids...then after we just stop by the family and say our hello's....To many years of having a nice day until half way through dinner two family member start fighting over something that happened 10 years ago ....One year when I was about 20 or 21 two of My Uncles got into a fist fight over something from HS!!!!!....
    In 2003 my two aunt's started fighting because one of 'em reminded the other that prior to their grandman passing one used to treat her bad. So my aunt started crying saying she was sorry she didn't mean to treat her bad. My other aunt kept talking shit telling her don't apologize to us it's too late now. My aunt that was crying got up and said look bitch your not gonna make me feel this way everytime we get together and started throwing some fists.... All hell broke loose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Happy Thanksgiving Daxx.

In 2003 my two aunt's started fighting because one of 'em reminded the other that prior to their grandman passing one used to treat her bad. So my aunt started crying saying she was sorry she didn't mean to treat her bad. My other aunt kept talking S*** telling her don't apologize to us it's too late now. My aunt that was crying got up and said look bitch your not gonna make me feel this way everytime we get together and started throwing some fists.... All hell broke loose.

That sounds as bad as the time one Christmas my Uncle Doug and Uncle Fred started fighting because Fred was pissed off Doug did not even talk to him at their Mothers funeral....Of course Fred thought nothing of the Fact Doug was in shackles and cuffs with two state troopers and Correction officers on either side because he was serving time for assult when my grandmother died....Only the fact Doug did not say hello and ask how he was holding up.....

Damn Mick all this talk already has me depressed and dreading the holiday season ....

How about we say the hell with the family thing and all meet up in Colorado for a ski trip ......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Happy Thanksgiving Daxx.
    LMAO. That is funny Mick and reminds me of an incident that occured. My buddy Ortiz invited me over for a Thanksgiving get together and a whole bunch of his family came from all over. He hadn't even met some of the people there that he was related to, and he's not particularly a nice guy and has a short fuse. I was just enjoying the goat meat and langua and just knew something was going to happen{everyday something happened with him or on our street}Some cousins of his were drunk as hell and next thing I know like 15 people are fighting, with my buddy going and getting right in the mix. He ktfo some old guy like in his 50's{it turned out to be his mom's cousin, lol}. It was CRAZY!! I'm a white boy, so I was trying to blend in with the white paint on the house because to be honest I had no intention of getting hit with bottles, fists, or anything else. Even his mom slapped some gorda girl, lmao. It went on for like 10 minutes and I just walked back home. My buddy came down and apologized a little later, but it was typical for my friend to be involved in something, just never saw it happen with a whole family. Anyways, Happy Thanksgiving to anyone who cares.
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Happy Thanksgiving Daxx.

In 2003 my two aunt's started fighting because one of 'em reminded the other that prior to their grandman passing one used to treat her bad. So my aunt started crying saying she was sorry she didn't mean to treat her bad. My other aunt kept talking S*** telling her don't apologize to us it's too late now. My aunt that was crying got up and said look bitch your not gonna make me feel this way everytime we get together and started throwing some fists.... All hell broke loose.

That sounds as bad as the time one Christmas my Uncle Doug and Uncle Fred started fighting because Fred was pissed off Doug did not even talk to him at their Mothers funeral....Of course Fred thought nothing of the Fact Doug was in shackles and cuffs with two state troopers and Correction officers on either side because he was serving time for assult when my grandmother died....Only the fact Doug did not say hello and ask how he was holding up.....

Damn Mick all this talk already has me depressed and dreading the holiday season ....

How about we say the hell with the family thing and all meet up in Colorado for a ski trip ......
    Thats funny....
    Aspen sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGION
    Happy Thanksgiving Daxx.
    LMAO. That is funny Mick and reminds me of an incident that occured. My buddy Ortiz invited me over for a Thanksgiving get together and a whole bunch of his family came from all over. He hadn't even met some of the people there that he was related to, and he's not particularly a nice guy and has a short fuse. I was just enjoying the goat meat and langua and just knew something was going to happen{everyday something happened with him or on our street}Some cousins of his were drunk as hell and next thing I know like 15 people are fighting, with my buddy going and getting right in the mix. He ktfo some old guy like in his 50's{it turned out to be his mom's cousin, lol}. It was CRAZY!! I'm a white boy, so I was trying to blend in with the white paint on the house because to be honest I had no intention of getting hit with bottles, fists, or anything else. Even his mom slapped some gorda girl, lmao. It went on for like 10 minutes and I just walked back home. My buddy came down and apologized a little later, but it was typical for my friend to be involved in something, just never saw it happen with a whole family. Anyways, Happy Thanksgiving to anyone who cares.
    That sounds all to familiar LEGION, scary but true.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Happy turkey day Daxx and anyone else that celebrates.Or as my unstable Creole Indian Friend says "Thanks taking day"
    4 day weekend No loud dogs no hissing cats no uptight Clients & no HBC's
    Time to make an attempt at getting that dusty pile of tapes & dvds sitting in the corners of the den In Order.....
    Time for the deep fried turkey and Buukoo Deviled eggs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    I'm pretty sure it's because the pilgrams were religious fugitives from England.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Happy Thanksgiving Daxx.
    I know you guys prob think I am making these stories up, and trust me, I wish I were, but here goes...

When I just a wee little baby still young enough to be in a bassinet, my mother took me to my grandmothers for my first thanksgiving. Well, my uncle Paul was around back alone listening to Hank Williams and getting drunk.

When it was time to eat my grandmother sent around an aunt to tell Paul. The fam waited, waited and waited, but still no Paul. Aother person was sent this time (A different person than the first time because everyone was scared of my uncle Paul) but to no avail. Finally my grandmother just told everyone to go ahead and eat.

About the time folks were had their first plate just about cleared here come my uncle drunk as drunk can be. He sees that everyone has started without him and he IS FURIOUS! Cursing the entire famliy including his mom and dad he grabs the turkey off the platter and drops kicks it through the dining room. The turkey hits against the living room wall and splatters everwhere and over everything, including me alseep in my basinet near where it hit the wall.

"If I can't have any no one can!" He yelled and stormed out the door.

My mother cried.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I love dysfunctional family stories

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla
    Happy Thanksgiving Daxx.

LMAO....Good One BG....yeah we all have those crazy family stories.....The ones we try to keep hidden ....as a kid I would be really embaressed...now I just look at them all as idiots .....Thats the beauty of being married with childre of my own...I can always use the excuse card on...Well the kids wanted it to be just us ...then say quick hellos afterward......and if it gets late enough why bother everyone is half loaded and we can just say we stopped by
    I know you guys prob think I am making these stories up, and trust me, I wish I were, but here goes...

When I just a wee little baby still young enough to be in a bassinet, my mother took me to my grandmothers for my first thanksgiving. Well, my uncle Paul was around back alone listening to Hank Williams and getting drunk.

When it was time to eat my grandmother sent around an aunt to tell Paul. The fam waited, waited and waited, but still no Paul. Aother person was sent this time (A different person than the first time because everyone was scared of my uncle Paul) but to no avail. Finally my grandmother just told everyone to go ahead and eat.

About the time folks were had their first plate just about cleared here come my uncle drunk as drunk can be. He sees that everyone has started without him and he IS FURIOUS! Cursing the entire famliy including his mom and dad he grabs the turkey off the platter and drops kicks it through the dining room. The turkey hits against the living room wall and splatters everwhere and over everything, including me alseep in my basinet near where it hit the wall.

"If I can't have any no one can!" He yelled and stormed out the door.

My mother cried.

Thread Information