Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Brocktonblockbust HARRASSES NYC MAYOR BILL DeBLASIO ON VOTER FRAUD!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Brocktonblockbust HARRASSES NYC MAYOR BILL DeBLASIO ON VOTER FRAUD!

Secret Service turned around quick to try to get ready for me

@El Kabong Im doing my part to keep 'em honest. NYC Election Commissioner SAID THIS LATER IN THE
    @Gandalf @Dia bando @walrus @Beanz look your cousin Schulkin admits it.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Brocktonblockbust HARRASSES NYC MAYOR BILL DeBLASIO ON VOTER FRAUD!

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

why is it rascist to suggest everyone should have an id to vote. You need to show id to buy nyquil

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You should visit some gyms and call out GGG while you're at it! I get that every vote matters and in theory it could be an issue, but I don't know whether anyone pretends it will be? All I can think of as some potential example is Florida in the Bush/Gore election, guess I don't know much about that. Hillary is going to win Brocky, it sucks but it's happening.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Besides, if you aren't satisfied, why did you just say "OK"? I would have deeked through that security and gave him the suzie Q.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Besides, if you aren't satisfied, why did you just say "OK"? I would have deeked through that security and gave him the suzie Q.
    THE VID CUT OFF BCUZ SOMEONE TEXTED ME AND IT CUTS THE VIDEO CAMERA ON MY PHONE---I WAS SAYING "OK SO HOW COME THE nyc ELECTION COMMISSIONER SAYS THERES RAMPANT FRAUD?"

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    besides, if you aren't satisfied, why did you just say "ok"? I would have deeked through that security and gave him the suzie q.
    the vid cut off bcuz someone texted me and it cuts the video camera on my phone---i was saying "ok so how come the nyc election commissioner says theres rampant fraud?"
    i bet you were saying "thank you mr mayor" ~~~~~~~ i would have knocked them all out, then tipped the election. You weren't confident in your right hand, toothless!!!!

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    besides, if you aren't satisfied, why did you just say "ok"? I would have deeked through that security and gave him the suzie q.
    the vid cut off bcuz someone texted me and it cuts the video camera on my phone---i was saying "ok so how come the nyc election commissioner says theres rampant fraud?"
    i bet you were saying "thank you mr mayor" ~~~~~~~ i would have knocked them all out, then tipped the election. You weren't confident in your right hand, toothless!!!!
    He said ok and ran off like the little biatch he is

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What else could a politician say....."Yes, voter fraud is rampant and that is one of the means by which we control you"? Good on you for getting the question in though, Brock. There is nothing racist about expecting ID when it is something as "important" as an election. That people can be so flippant about such a thing shows how little respect they have for the process.

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You should visit some gyms and call out GGG while you're at it! I get that every vote matters and in theory it could be an issue, but I don't know whether anyone pretends it will be? All I can think of as some potential example is Florida in the Bush/Gore election, guess I don't know much about that. Hillary is going to win Brocky, it sucks but it's happening.
    A good point is made here. @brocktonblockbust have you given up on fighting GGG? I think we can get the fight made.

El Kabong Guest

Beautiful work Brock.....my only follow up would be "Almost no doesn't mean Absolutely no voter fraud"

Also a good question would be "If there's no voter fraud then why did Hillary Clinton's people accuse Barack Obama's campaign of voter fraud?...you know if there's 'almost no' voter fraud"

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's not fraud most involved get payed well

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Only citizens should be able to vote in national elections and all voting should be on paper with photo ID provided on site. If you don't have such a system, then you can only assume the voting system is corrupted.

I see they are going after RT and Julian Assange right now. Too much truth and too close to the bone perhaps. It's funny how in the UK they can close down RT's bank accounts, yet the awful BBC is able extort and threaten the entire populace. Double standards at work in that country. No coincidence that Assange is a prisoner in an embassy there of all places. Doesn't the UK rank about 38th in terms of press freedom? Tragic.

Thread Information