Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28

Thread: Beautiful, shiny, tasteless, nutritionally deficient food

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Beautiful, shiny, tasteless, nutritionally deficient food

    I forgot what food is supposed to taste like. I am never going back. Long shelf life industrial fruits and Industrial vegetables grown by Satan agribusiness. Americans are sick and unhealthy and their food has no flavor no taste at all. And I mean at all. it has been 25 years since I tasted what a real tomato should taste like. The genes of the tomato have been manipulated so that there is no more flavor at all to a tomato. Yet it is so bright red and shiny and uniformly round.

    Identity politics and GMO tasteless nutritionally deficient food packed with preservatives and chemicals combined with fast food and snacks have contributed and destroyed the health and therefore the mental health as we can see with the Las Vegas shooter two weeks ago and so many other mass murder events here. It has nothing to do with guns and everything to do with nutritionally deprived bodies and brains overstressed financially pressured confused ignorant human beings @Beanz @Gandalf @Primo Carnera @walrus. Evil food scientists working for Fortune 100 companies Target the lymph system and the endocrine system and they know how to Target your spleen in your pancreas and your gallbladder and your liver and your kidneys with various additives and preservatives and chemicals in the foods and drinks, Americans are getting a hugely abnormal amount of pancreatic and gallbladder and other organ abnormalities and failures and diseases.... and the fluoride in the water and if you eat this and drink this for twenty or Thirty or forty or fifty years yes you will be mentally ill and yes you will develop obsessive compulsive disorder and Tourette's syndrome and neuroses of every kind you will develop these sick disorders... we now have one child out of every 65 children being born with Autism but if you go back to 1950 there was only one child out of every 4,650 children born with Autism. You do not need to be a rocket scientist to figure this out

    #NotGoingBack

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Beautiful, shiny, tasteless, nutritionally deficient food

    For the Japanese eating is a pleasurable and spiritual experience. For Americans eating is fraught with anxiety and guilt

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Beautiful, shiny, tasteless, nutritionally deficient food

    The meals in America are dense with calories and extremely sparse with nutrition and flavor. The result is that Americans crave more and more food than what is actually on their plate. Hence the overeating to try to satisfy the nutritional deficiency which builds up over the years and therefore the extreme obesity rate in this country or for now very very young children as well as everybody else. The most obese country in the world

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Beautiful, shiny, tasteless, nutritionally deficient food

    After eating an entire plate of say chicken and pasta and broccoli in America with a tasteless watery salad, one is left completely unsatisfied with the Bland flavor and the tastelessness of it all and so what winds up happening is Americans then just go and try to drown out the tasteless and Bland flavor with some kind of extreme Sugar Rush like a huge piece of cheesecake or chocolate cheesecake withs some kind of Reese's Pieces ice cream sundae with Mounds or sneakers for that extreme Sugar Rush to make up for the absolute nutritional and gastronomic disappointment of absolutely tasteless food which is also completely devoid of nutrients


    After years and years of that adds up and the deficiencies mount in the muscles and in the nerves in the organs and in the brains and in the bodies and in the kidneys then you still have the stupid assholes over here who will actually on top of that damage smoke cigarettes on top of that they literally will smoke cigarettes and poison and pollute their bodies even more after eating food for 20 or 30 or 40 years which has no vitamins or minerals in it to be found.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Beautiful, shiny, tasteless, nutritionally deficient food

    American advertising in American people keep hammering this thing about guilty pleasure guilty pleasure guilty pleasure the guilty pleasure of eating ice cream the guilty pleasure of snacks the guilty pleasure of Chocolat the guilty pleasure enjoy the guilt enjoy the guilt enjoy the guilt

    F****** sick Society

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Beautiful, shiny, tasteless, nutritionally deficient food

    For Americans eating is an anxiety-ridden guilty pleasure. I mean how sick does it get besides Stephen Paddock in Las Vegas?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Beautiful, shiny, tasteless, nutritionally deficient food

    You would have to consume eight oranges today to get the same nutritional benefit of what are great grandparents got from one single orange. @Gandalf

    Levels of zinc and phosphorus and magnesium and copper and the B vitamins especially are 25 to 45% lower as of 2016 in American fruits and vegetables than they were in the 1950s

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    813
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    134
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Beautiful, shiny, tasteless, nutritionally deficient food

    You can find shit food anywhere and you can find Japanese food in America if that’s what you’re into.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Beautiful, shiny, tasteless, nutritionally deficient food

    Quote Originally Posted by GaMo View Post
    You can find shit food anywhere and you can find Japanese food in America if that’s what you’re into.
    It's not a matter of if you can find s*** food anywhere it's a matter of that everywhere in America there is schitt food and there is no good food almost anywhere that.

    Almost everywhere you go in Italy or Germany you will find good healthy high quality organic natural food free of pesticides free of genetic manipulation and loaded chopped full of phytonutrients

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    813
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    134
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Beautiful, shiny, tasteless, nutritionally deficient food

    You’re a strange guy @brocktonblockbust I’ve been to Italy multiple times and I’ve eaten in all sorts of restaurants over there and the food really isn’t that good. You said you don’t like carbs and starch yet you think a nation who lives on pasta, bread and cheese have good food!?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,084
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    432
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GaMo View Post
    You’re a strange guy @brocktonblockbust I’ve been to Italy multiple times and I’ve eaten in all sorts of restaurants over there and the food really isn’t that good. You said you don’t like carbs and starch yet you think a nation who lives on pasta, bread and cheese have good food!?
    If you've been to Italy "loads of times and eaten in lots of restaurants where the food isn't that good" , then I respectfully suggest either :
    A. You weren't in Italy
    B. You weren't in restaurants, you were actually in dog kennels or something. Or.
    C. You know fuck all about food!
    If you think that people that live in Italy eat loads of Carbs and Starch, you haven't got a clue.
    Most of them eat pasta once, maybe twice a week and Pizza once in a blue moon.
    And the carb portions the locals eat is way less than the tourists.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,084
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    432
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    I forgot what food is supposed to taste like. I am never going back. Long shelf life industrial fruits and Industrial vegetables grown by Satan agribusiness. Americans are sick and unhealthy and their food has no flavor no taste at all. And I mean at all. it has been 25 years since I tasted what a real tomato should taste like. The genes of the tomato have been manipulated so that there is no more flavor at all to a tomato. Yet it is so bright red and shiny and uniformly round.

    Identity politics and GMO tasteless nutritionally deficient food packed with preservatives and chemicals combined with fast food and snacks have contributed and destroyed the health and therefore the mental health as we can see with the Las Vegas shooter two weeks ago and so many other mass murder events here. It has nothing to do with guns and everything to do with nutritionally deprived bodies and brains overstressed financially pressured confused ignorant human beings @Beanz @Gandalf @Primo Carnera @walrus. Evil food scientists working for Fortune 100 companies Target the lymph system and the endocrine system and they know how to Target your spleen in your pancreas and your gallbladder and your liver and your kidneys with various additives and preservatives and chemicals in the foods and drinks, Americans are getting a hugely abnormal amount of pancreatic and gallbladder and other organ abnormalities and failures and diseases.... and the fluoride in the water and if you eat this and drink this for twenty or Thirty or forty or fifty years yes you will be mentally ill and yes you will develop obsessive compulsive disorder and Tourette's syndrome and neuroses of every kind you will develop these sick disorders... we now have one child out of every 65 children being born with Autism but if you go back to 1950 there was only one child out of every 4,650 children born with Autism. You do not need to be a rocket scientist to figure this out

    #NotGoingBack
    Ok.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Beautiful, shiny, tasteless, nutritionally deficient food

    Quote Originally Posted by GaMo View Post
    You’re a strange guy @brocktonblockbust I’ve been to Italy multiple times and I’ve eaten in all sorts of restaurants over there and the food really isn’t that good. You said you don’t like carbs and starch yet you think a nation who lives on pasta, bread and cheese have good food!?
    dude first off I lived in Italy for 2 years and 4 months of my life with my numerous relatives in Roccastrada, Ribolla, Santa Fiora, Massa Marittima, Tatti, Sasso Fortino, and Grosseto FFS I cant believe you think in Italy people only eat cheese and pasta and bread I wont even respond to that

    Second of all the tomatoes, eggplant, barbietole, artichokes, zucchini that my relatives grow there are 110% mind blowingly natural and organic.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Beautiful, shiny, tasteless, nutritionally deficient food

    in fact I havent tasted real food probably since Ive been in Italy or Greece of Europe in general

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    813
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    134
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Beautiful, shiny, tasteless, nutritionally deficient food

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GaMo View Post
    You’re a strange guy @brocktonblockbust I’ve been to Italy multiple times and I’ve eaten in all sorts of restaurants over there and the food really isn’t that good. You said you don’t like carbs and starch yet you think a nation who lives on pasta, bread and cheese have good food!?
    If you've been to Italy "loads of times and eaten in lots of restaurants where the food isn't that good" , then I respectfully suggest either :
    A. You weren't in Italy
    B. You weren't in restaurants, you were actually in dog kennels or something. Or.
    C. You know fuck all about food!
    If you think that people that live in Italy eat loads of Carbs and Starch, you haven't got a clue.
    Most of them eat pasta once, maybe twice a week and Pizza once in a blue moon.
    And the carb portions the locals eat is way less than the tourists.
    Italian food just isn’t for me. I prefer Indian or Mexican food when I’m eating out. If you like Italian food then good for you but personally I’m not a fan of it and I’ve eaten all over all over Italy so I’ve given it a fair shake.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. tips for shiny and silky hair
    By pacifikbad in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 02:00 AM
  2. A little joke, somewhat tasteless
    By CGM in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 04:45 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing